Old 2018 OOS Game Thread --- See New One

ECHS05

4 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

States like Georga NEED OOS games due to the fact there are like 3 or 4 decent teams in the entire state by standards other than their own. 

Facts. 

I'm sorry.  I don't remember seeing an OOS game listed on Folsom's schedule that was posted for the coming year.  So we are supposed to believe you are now an expert on OOS games based on your experience?  Not happening.

17 minutes ago, Fred said:

I'm sorry.  I don't remember seeing an OOS game listed on Folsom's schedule that was posted for the coming year.  So we are supposed to believe you are now an expert on OOS games based on your experience?  Not happening.

Folsom doesn't need OOS games. They have equal or better competition within the state. GA largely does not. 

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Folsom doesn't need OOS games. They have equal or better competition within the state. GA largely does not. 

Hahaha NorCal has equal competition to Wyoming or Oregon... Bottom 25% (as a state) in the country.

Add in SoCal and its better, but Folsom doesnt play good SoCal teams.

Folsoms schedules over the years have been the butt of many jokes... Lol @ this guy even putting NorCal & Georgia in the same breath.

Were it not for DLS exposing them.... Nobody would know any NorCal teams.

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Hahaha NorCal has equal competition to Wyoming or Oregon... Bottom 25% (as a state) in the country.

Folsoms schedules over the years have been the butt of many jokes... Lol @ this guy even putting NorCal & Georgia in the same breath.

LMFAO! Not ONE GA team is ranked above Folsom in most polls.

You are a joke. 

GA is the butt of every joke on this forum. 

GA teams are basically second tier NorCal teams, with St. Mary's and St. Francis. 

Capture.PNG

@LiberalDonaldTrump 

How the hell are we supposed to know how far Trinity Catholic will travel by bus?

They might be richer than Trump and fly a private jet in and land 9 miles from the stadium. Could be they travel 9 miles by bus. 

Could be they fly to Atlanta and then bus 3 hours or so. 

Could be they fly to Atlanta, catch a connector to Albany and bus 45 minutes. 

They may bus for three damned days and tour the smokies and Savannah before coming in to Moultrie. 

Call them and ask how far they plan to travel by bus because none of us here are Trinity Catholic posters and not a one of us knows. 

How's that for your "gotcha" answer?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, good point, Buford has bought out opponents to get to come to Buford... but that angle you speak of I need to get acquainted with.

Money is not an issue at Buford, I admit I'm spoiled. The facilities are nicer at Buford than some Power 5 schools. No matter what the village idiot Rab says.

Can you post pics of y'alls facilities? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Surprised no one from Texas has commented on their TAPPs State Champ hosting Greater Atl. Christian from GA. 

GAC is a perennial Top 5 3A team. Obviously its 3A but I wouldnt underestimate GAC. They are always right there as a contender for the 3A title.

Lol probably because they are playing a tiny school nobody outside of the ATL has heard of .  Just a guess. 

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

GA=NorCal.  Sorry playa.

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

GA=NorCal.  Sorry playa.

Using a site, that absolutely hates Georgia (its creator even admitted it lowballed GA)... And has California in its name, embellishing all things CA...

^ Using those rankings ... ^ Georgia would still have...

11 of the Top 15 teams between GA & NorCal

19 of the Top 25 (GA 76% ; NorCal 24% of the Top 25)

30 of the Top 40 (GA 75% ; NorCal 25%)

And

37 of the Top 50 (GA 74% ; NorCal 26%)

If we add in a bit of reality... GA would have at minimum 42-43 of the Top 50... 21-22 of the Top 25... And 12-14 of the Top 15.

Thats not exactly =... And thats again, using a site that overrates CA to the max, and lowballs GA every single season.

Of course, after Golfaddict & myself exposed CalPreps National Rankings as worthless... Not as many people use the actual rankings... Its just a nice place for scores... But still interesting GA is that far ahead of NorCal in depth at a site that bares its name.

(The State Rankings remain atleast semi-usable)

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Using a site, that absolutely hates Georgia (its creator even admitted it lowballed GA)... And has California in its name, embellishing all things CA...

19 of the Top 25

30 of the Top 40

And

37 of the Top 50

Thats not exactly =... And thats again, using a site that overrates CA to the max, and lowballs GA every single season.

Of course, after Golfaddict & myself exposed CalPreps National Rankings as worthless... Not as many people use the actual rankings... Its just a nice place for scores... But still interesting GA is that far ahead of NorCal in depth at a site that bares its name.

Everybody and their moms knows calpreps is all about SoCal.  They hate NorCal. Always underrate them. 

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

19 of the Top 25

30 of the Top 40

And

37 of the Top 50

You exposed them?  LOL.  When in the heck did this take place?  Do we need to summon StanScript to school you for millionth time?  I don't think you want to go there. LOL!!!!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You exposed them?  LOL.  When in the heck did this take place?  Do we need to summon StanScript to school you for millionth time?  I don't think you want to go there. LOL!!!!

Are you an idiot?

Ned had to release an entire page dedicated to State Scaling. Proving everything Id been saying about STATE SCALING. Which Stanscript denied even existed.

Wouldnt expect you to know whats happening... You are generally lost 99% of the time.

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2017/ratings_fixes4.pl

Remember when I use to use GAs OOS game results vs CPs projections to show GA was undervalued? Ned basically acknowledged the concept, saying he was going to now use OOS games as a way to scale the states together better. (Basically give it more weight because it already happens, just not very much bc not enough games are played OOS)

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Are you an idiot?

Ned had to release an entire page dedicated to State Scaling. Proving everything Id been saying about STATE SCALING. Which Stanscript denied even existed.

Wouldnt expect you to know whats happening... You are generally lost 99% of the time.

Remember when I use to use GAs OOS game results vs CPs projections to show GA was undervalued? Ned basically acknowledged the concept, saying he was going to now use OOS games as a way to scale the states together better. (Basically give it more weight because it already happens, just not very much bc not enough games are played.)

Since I am always lost(According to you) none of this makes sense to me.  All I know is CalPreps owned you in the pickem contest for like the 3rd year in a row.  So there's that. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Are you an idiot?

Remember when I use to use GAs OOS game results vs CPs projections to show GA was undervalued? Ned basically acknowledged the concept, saying he was going to now use OOS games as a way to scale the states together better. (Basically give it more weight because it already happens, just not very much bc not enough games are played OOS)

Stanscript didnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Just bc you wanna shit on GA... Doesnt mean Im wrong. Sorry young playa.

50 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Are you an idiot?

You didn't expose shit. 

Your just mad GA isn't on par with NorCal and others can prove it so you take the route of trying to take down the rankings because it doesn't suite your agenda. 

You arent taken seriously on this site because you have an inabiliy to be objective. It's so obvious. Youd claim a dump out of someone's mouth was from Ga if they could play football. You are such a loser. 

No matter how you spin it, GA is 4th tier. Behind NorCal. 

54 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You didn't expose shit. 

Your just mad GA isn't on par with NorCal and others can prove it so you take the route of trying to take down the rankings because it doesn't suite your agenda. 

You arent taken seriously on this site because you have an inabiliy to be objective. It's so obvious. Youd claim a dump out of someone's mouth was from Ga if they could play football. You are such a loser. 

Youve been here less than 2 months.

Ive been educating on CalPreps for going on 5 years now. Its only now Ive stopped because Ned finally put out the proof I needed.

Every word you post is meaningless, youve been a standard bearing clown from Day 1... Trolling as if you were an 11 year old little boy whose balls have yet to drop. "MY SAND CASTLE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR SAND CASTLE".

I suggest stick to debating the dim wits on NCPs. You are lost here. You beat an already dead horse everyday with the same shit,  "You suck. Im better." Mommy & Daddy clearly didnt pay you enough attention... So you preen out your chest and sing your own praises to balm a little boys ego and insecurity. In the immortal words of that random black lady "Aint nobody got time for 'dat".

Holla, biatch.

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You didn't expose shit. 

Others can prove it?

Even YOUR STATES shitty site gives GA 11 of the top 15 from a NorCal & GA combined ranking... 19 of the Top 25, 30 of the Top 40... I can keep going but it only gets worse. You keep on with NorCal.. But NorCal is shit and everyone already knows it.

Go ahead and "Prove it". 

You are such a clown you dont realize you make yourself look like an incompetent tool posting CalPreps ratings... You dont know any better because you havent been here.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Others can prove it?

Even YOUR STATES shitty site gives GA 11 of the top 15 from a NorCal & GA combined ranking... 19 of the Top 25, 30 of the Top 40... I can keep going but it only gets worse. 

Go ahead and "Prove it". 

You are such a clown you dont realize you make yourself look like an incompetent tool posting CalPreps ratings... You dont know any better because you havent been here.

I can post every rating and stat I want. Your best teams in your entire state wouldn't even be top dogs in NorCal.

Folsom and DLS are both better than every team in your state.

You are a joke. 

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

More worthless words. Will you ever have anything to say with substance? Or just more pre-teen jaw-jacking?

I've posted rankings. Match up projections. Stats.

You say every one is wrong because you don't like the source lol

You have no clue. You are the most worthless poster on these forums, while everyone laughs at you. GA is 4th tier. The only reason GA even gets a mention on this site is because of you and a few other clowns, along with the mods. One of your mods LIVES IN GA and is a De La Salle fan. Let that sink in homeboy.