Meanwhile: Special counsel indicts 13 Russian nationals in Russia investigation

RedZone

3 hours ago, stanscript said:

Once in awhile someone on FOX gets it right and it's usually Sheppard Smith.  

Two minutes ago Shep said that Congress overwhelmingly passed a bill that Russian sanctions needed to be increased due to their interference in the U.S. election in 2016.   President Trump said no.   Why?

Can any supporter of Cadet Bone Spurs answer why?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Mueller?

;)

All I can say is Mueller better have more than this.  I can buy the bank accounts and identity theft as crimes, but we are talking about some Facebook ads and Twitter posts.  Half the stuff on there is BS and everyone knows it.  The Russians tried to influence the election - knock me over with a feather.  Kind of like we do in most Israeli elections - only more blatantly.  If posting disinformation is a crime - then some media types need to head to the slammer.  Some are actually suggesting Facebook and Twitter employees need to be indicted - people have lost their mind.  If Mueller has nothing more than stuff like this - he will be an eternal joke.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Actually we are not sure it was disinformation, it may have been truthful for all we know.  Since our media tends to cover up a good chunk of news.

I think our news media is doing a pretty good job, actually.  They've found a lot of information that the trump team has tried to hide and they have been as determined as a pit bull with a bone.   They've cut thru a lot of the smoke, mirrors, half-truths and obfuscation.  There is a reason why trump hates the news media and that's because they are outing him,  BIGLY.

It's difficult for a few people to change their minds about trump because they have so heavily staked their claim of his innocence.  Most of us have seen the light for a long time and understand that the end result won't be good for the trumpster.

4 minutes ago, stanscript said:

I think our news media is doing a pretty good job, actually.  They've found a lot of information that the trump team has tried to hide and they have been as determined as a pit bull with a bone.   They've cut thru a lot of the smoke, mirrors, half-truths and obfuscation.  There is a reason why trump hates the news media and that's because they are outing him,  BIGLY.

It's difficult for a few people to change their minds about trump because they have so heavily staked their claim of his innocence.  Most of us have seen the light for a long time and understand that the end result won't be good for the trumpster.

Maybe Trump’s supporters are not the only ones with blinders on, huh?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Maybe Trump’s supporters are not the only ones with blinders on, huh?

I watch MSNBC, CNN, and follow NY Times, WashPost, Vox, HuffPost, etc. and they usually get the story right and quickly. They've been correctly reporting the news that's been breaking for the last couple of years, while Fox and their friends get it wrong.

With so much disinformation coming from the trump people,  you'd think they were trained by Russian intelligence agents.  Yet the sources that I follow still expose a lot of the administrations shennanigans.  If you want to be deceived and think that trump is truly innocent stay watching FOX and follow Breitbart, Rush, etc.

MSNBC and CNN talk to the real experts.  You should watch a full evening of shows on one of those networks if you really want to know what is going on.  If you want to dream that trump is innocent of all wrongdoing, then FOX is your baby.

9 minutes ago, stanscript said:

I watch MSNBC, CNN, and follow NY Times, WashPost, Vox, HuffPost, etc. and they usually get the story right and quickly. They've been correctly reporting the news that's been breaking for the last couple of years, while Fox and their friends get it wrong.

With so much disinformation coming from the trump people,  you'd think they were trained by Russian intelligence agents.  Yet the sources that I follow still expose a lot of the administrations shennanigans.  If you want to be deceived and think that trump is truly innocent stay watching FOX and follow Breitbart, Rush, etc.

MSNBC and CNN talk to the real experts.  You should watch a full evening of shows on one of those networks if you really want to know what is going on.  If you want to dream that trump is innocent of all wrongdoing, then FOX is your baby.

I almost never watch Fox.  I used to watch MSNBC in the mornings, but the vitriol has destroyed that show.  CNN and MSNBC select their guests to advance an agenda.  Maddow has a modicum of talent, O’Donnell and Hayes are just biased idiots.  CNN is just CNN.

CNN had to retract 3 major stories on the investigation in the past year.  ABC had to send Brian Ross to outer Siberia he was so incompetent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Again earth to eighties nothing to see here just ask Obama 

This has nothing to do with Obama...All Trump.  I suspect if we had a Democratic President that refused to enforce sanctions that this exact same Republican Congress had voted for 517-5, you'd be singing a different tune, and you'd be more than a little concerned about the health of our Constitution.   But that's admittedly speculation on my part.

Even if I'm wrong, it's okay to just enjoy a half decent pun on its own terms.

12 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I almost never watch Fox.  I used to watch MSNBC in the mornings, but the vitriol has destroyed that show.  CNN and MSNBC select their guests to advance an agenda.  Maddow has a modicum of talent, O’Donnell and Hayes are just biased idiots.  CNN is just CNN.

CNN had to retract 3 major stories on the investigation in the past year.  ABC had to send Brian Ross to outer Siberia he was so incompetent.

I wrote this 11 days ago. Perhaps this will help explain why I watch MSNBC and CNN.  Sorry that it is so long:

Just saw an expert on MSNBC about 20 minutes ago.

Qualifications?  OK

Samantha Vinograd worked for:

Treasury Department

National Security Council

Visiting Fellow Tri-lateral Commission

Visiting Fellow Wharton School of Public Policy

Worked for Goldman Sachs

Sr. Advisor to National Security Advisor

Speaks the following languages: 

French

Arabic 

Hebrew

B.A. in Asian and Middle Eastern Studies from Univ. Pennsylvania

M.A. in Security Studies from Georgetown University

Millenium Fellow at the Atlantic Council

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are many guests on MSNBC that are experts in law, FBI, CIA, terrorism and intelligence, too many to name.

I particularly like:

Malcolm Nance, a terrorist expert and naval cryptologist that speaks Arabic.

Jill Wine-Banks... Extensive law background.....Watergate prosecutor

Nick Ackerman...Extensive law background and also a Watergate prosecutor.

Richard Painter...Chief Ethics Lawyer for George W. Bush, Professor of Corporate Law at University of Minnesota,  Harvard Graduate,  Yale Law Graduate

Michael Steele...former Chairman of the Republican National Committee

Michael Steel (different person)  Press Secretary for Speaker John Boehner (R)

Eugene Robinson...Pulitzer Prize 

Jennifer Rubin...Conservative columnist, First in class U.C. Berkeley Law School

Richard Engle...Foreign Correspondent

Michael Beschloss...Presidential Historian

Clint Van Zandt...25 years FBI, U.S. Army Counter-Intelligence

Jeremy Bash...Chief of Staff for Department of Defense, Harvard Law

Chuck Rosenberg...Drug Enforcement Agency, Chief of Staff F.B.I. Tufts University, M.P.P. from Harvard, Law degree from University of Virginia, hired out of law school through the U.S. Attorney General's Honors Program and served in numerous position throughout the Department of Justice.

Juliette Kayam (now on CNN) Homeland Security Advisory Council, Council on Foreign Relations, Pacific Counsel on International Policy.

Maggie Haberman....NY Times White House reporter.  She breaks a lot of stories.

Carl Bernstein...Broke Watergate story for Washington Post

John Dean…White House Counsel for President Nixon

Leon Panetta…White House Chief of Staff, Secretary of Defense, Director C.I.A., Director Office of Management of the Budget, Professor Public Policy Santa Clara University

Asha Ragappa…former F.B.I. agent explains FISA warrant process (CNN):

https://www.justsecurity.org/38422/aint-easy-fisa-warrant-fbi-agent/

These are just a few of the experts that are on MSNBC.

Pretty good group of experts I'd say.

3 minutes ago, stanscript said:

I wrote this 11 days ago. Perhaps this will help explain why I watch MSNBC and CNN.  Sorry that it is so long:

Just saw an expert on MSNBC about 20 minutes ago.

Qualifications?  OK

Samantha Vinograd worked for:

Treasury Department

National Security Council

Visiting Fellow Tri-lateral Commission

Visiting Fellow Wharton School of Public Policy

Worked for Goldman Sachs

Sr. Advisor to National Security Advisor

Speaks the following languages: 

French

Arabic 

Hebrew

B.A. in Asian and Middle Eastern Studies from Univ. Pennsylvania

M.A. in Security Studies from Georgetown University

Millenium Fellow at the Atlantic Council

There are many guests on MSNBC that are experts in law, FBI, CIA, terrorism and intelligence, too many to name.

I particularly like:

Malcolm Nance, a terrorist expert and naval cryptologist that speaks Arabic.

Jill Wine-Banks... Extensive law background.....Watergate prosecutor

Nick Ackerman...Extensive law background and also a Watergate prosecutor.

Richard Painter...Chief Ethics Lawyer for George W. Bush, Professor of Corporate Law at University of Minnesota,  Harvard Graduate,  Yale Law Graduate

Michael Steele...former Chairman of the Republican National Committee

Michael Steel (different person)  Press Secretary for Speaker John Boehner (R)

Eugene Robinson...Pulitzer Prize 

Jennifer Rubin...Conservative columnist, First in class U.C. Berkeley Law School

Richard Engle...Foreign Correspondent

Michael Beschloss...Presidential Historian

Clint Van Zandt...25 years FBI, U.S. Army Counter-Intelligence

Jeremy Bash...Chief of Staff for Department of Defense, Harvard Law

Chuck Rosenberg...Drug Enforcement Agency, Chief of Staff F.B.I. Tufts University, M.P.P. from Harvard, Law degree from University of Virginia, hired out of law school through the U.S. Attorney General's Honors Program and served in numerous position throughout the Department of Justice.

Juliette Kayam (now on CNN) Homeland Security Advisory Council, Council on Foreign Relations, Pacific Counsel on International Policy.

Maggie Haberman....NY Times White House reporter.  She breaks a lot of stories.

Carl Bernstein...Broke Watergate story for Washington Post

John Dean…White House Counsel for President Nixon

Leon Panetta…White House Chief of Staff, Secretary of Defense, Director C.I.A., Director Office of Management of the Budget, Professor Public Policy Santa Clara University

Asha Ragappa…former F.B.I. agent explains FISA warrant process (CNN):

https://www.justsecurity.org/38422/aint-easy-fisa-warrant-fbi-agent/

These are just a few of the experts that are on MSNBC.

Pretty good group of experts I'd say.

That is the in- Washington crowd, the people responsible for the fucked-up state of things.  Rubin might as well be Romney’s mistress, Steele is a Never-Trumper - they both hate Trump.  2 Watergate prosecutors and Bernstein - no bias there.  Dean hates Trump.  Eugene Robinson - he can write but a total leftist.  Any Trumpers on the list?

14 minutes ago, Bormio said:

That is the in- Washington crowd, the people responsible for the fucked-up state of things.  Rubin might as well be Romney’s mistress, Steele is a Never-Trumper - they both hate Trump.  2 Watergate prosecutors and Bernstein - no bias there.  Dean hates Trump.  Eugene Robinson - he can write but a total leftist.  Any Trumpers on the list?

They are too smart to be trumpers.  

With all the money that trump is supposed to have, he picks Michael Cohen as his lawyer?  Look at the reputation of the law school where he graduated.  trump should have picked a lawyer familiar with Washington DC politics, not Cohen.   trump has problems Cohen has never seen or dealt with. 

https://lawschooli.com/should-i-attend-cooley-law-school/