Fergie Sings National Anthem @ NBA AllStar Game

DevilDog

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Damn I don't know if I need to smoke a cigarette after this or run out of the Lounge Bar I mistakenly walked into.  This is bad very Bad.  And she is being roasted

This was so Bad that Kaepernick stood up.  :D

I'd smash, singing optional... at this point at my age, her getting roasted could work in my favor.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I'd smash, singing optional... at this point at my age, her getting roasted could work in my favor.

Actually she can sing it was the style of signing like some sensuous Marilyn Monroe teasing old Happy Birthday Mr. President Kennedy.   

That was what was strange and yes I would love to have some of that Strange too Homie. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Amazing that anyone would care what Draymond thinks or does, if you pay attention... a bag of rocks have more intellectual influence than that dude. hahahaha

I would happily trade your intellectual prowess and mine combined my friend for his Bank Account.  He might be an idiot quite often on the court but them zero's are long and in this Nation nothing else really matters.   I believe Ferg had hit some of that Kush before she hit the Court. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Actually she can sing it was the style of signing like some sensuous Marilyn Monroe teasing old Happy Birthday Mr. President Kennedy.   

That was what was strange and yes I would love to have some of that Strange too Homie. 

I considered it like 1940s era parlor music. 

It was ridiculous to say the least. 

• Like 1

Not a good weekend for the NBA.   All the Players giving China a Shoutout for the New Year and then JJ Reddick went all racist with this.  Claiming this word is not in his vocabulary.  How many times have we heard that one as an excuse?  Notice no one else got tongue tied.   JJ Reddick pissed off 1 billion Peeps.  He said he was tongue tied and slipped a lil Slur in there.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Not a good weekend for the NBA.   All the Players giving China a Shoutout for the New Year and then JJ Reddick went all racist with this.  Claiming this word is not in his vocabulary.  How many times have we heard that one as an excuse?  Notice no one else got tongue tied.   JJ Reddick pissed off 1 billion Peeps.  He said he was tongue tied and slipped a lil Slur in there.  

And to think, he went to Duke!

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And to think, he went to Duke!

I loved the reaction of the Chinese dude.  J.J. said he was tongue tied.  I know whenever I say China, Chink is usually nowhere in the formulation of that word concerning that nation in my Mouth.  I am waiting on the Real Americans here to tell those 1.3 Billion Chinese to stop using the Race Card and stop being so sensitive with their PC asses or the President will send out one of those awesome Tweets that should make it all better.  

CHINA IS BEATING US IN EVERYTHING.  Hell If I remember correctly they have a big ass wall to Boot. 9_9

• Haha 1