Possible assistant coaching hires in Colquitt County

94Packer

21 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

I’m asking who woul be good replacements for Nash who went to Grayson and  Sutton that went to Clay:Chalkville? 

The Sutton replacement will be the difficult hire.  I'm not sure who's available or who would be interested.  Don't be shocked if it's not somebody from Bama.

But it wouldn't surprise me if Rush doesn't have someone earmarked for Coach Nash's position.  He usually holds several potential candidates in his desk drawer.  This happens each year.

But finding the right guy to handle what Shawn did.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

The Sutton replacement will be the difficult hire.  I'm not sure who's available or who would be interested.  Don't be shocked if it's not somebody from Bama.

But it wouldn't surprise me if Rush doesn't have someone earmarked for Coach Nash's position.  He usually holds several potential candidates in his desk drawer.  This happens each year.

But finding the right guy to handle what Shawn did.....

Rufus>>

It’s going to have to be someone special to replace Sutton. I hate Sutton is gone but optimistic and excited to know who the new coaches will be. To bad Kenyatta Watson got hired by Under Armour he would be great for “player development” is his new gig going to affect y’all at Grayson @Fred

37 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That’s funny I just played the balls to the wall lottery for first time in a couple years no less than 30 mins ago... let’s hope this is a sign

Why don't you put that money to good use, and donate it to the Colquitt County Football Booster Club transfer fund? So we can try to keep up with the Joneses of the BNU?

10 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Rush just needs a guy or 2 that can count to 11 for his next assistant 

Heard they are down to the final 3 In the interview process😩

I just don't understand how some of your minds work.  Your insult process is flawed.  It's obvious that Colquitt has coaches that can count to 11.  Painfully obvious.  Our problem in 2017 was...we didn't have coaches who could count PAST 11.

We're working on that.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, 94Packer said:

@Rufus69 Dondrial Pinkins over in Pelham might be a good choice as an assistant. He is really putting together some good atheletes over their. Besides the q.b Patterson he probably has 5 others that will play on Saturdays, and this is at Pelham a single A school. I know the talent is around but not the numbers 

Can you imagine the backlash from the GHSA, with Dondrial Pinkins bringing five of his studs with him to the HOG PEN?xDxDxD The GHSA(Gwinnett High School Association) would go ballistic!

14 hours ago, 94Packer said:

@Rufus69 Dondrial Pinkins over in Pelham might be a good choice as an assistant. He is really putting together some good atheletes over their. Besides the q.b Patterson he probably has 5 others that will play on Saturdays, and this is at Pelham a single A school. I know the talent is around but not the numbers 

Personally...I wouldn't complain if Pinkins made the move over to Colquitt.  He was an outstanding athlete and he has the reputation of being a solid coach.  Add to that...he can speak the "South Georgia Latin" required by all our assistants.  I also think he would be a great fit with our kids.  Not sure if he likes AC/DC though....(Smile).

I see a job for our Packer Touchdown Club President.

Rufus>>