Italy wants Italians First

HSFBfan

Just now, HSFBfan said:

He can get elected. And he's the favorite to win. Yes i know polls mean shit. But March 4th we shall know

Hoss...if you did ANY kind of research...you'd find that he was convicted in 2013 with a ban on taking ANY political office for 6 years.  Do the math.....

He can't be elected in 2018...no matter how many times you Trumpys wish it.

Rufus>>

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Hoss...if you did ANY kind of research...you'd find that he was convicted in 2013 with a ban on taking ANY political office for 6 years.  Do the math.....

He can't be elected in 2018...no matter how many times you Trumpys wish it.

Rufus>>

He can be elected but can't take office til 2019. Read an article 

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He can be elected but can't take office til 2019. Read an article 

Here's you an excerpt from an article....

Another unique quirk of Italy's election in 2018 is the return of four-time prime minister, Silvio Berlusconi. Berlusconi was convicted of tax fraud in 2013, and was sentenced to four years in prison. Three of those years were pardoned, and because of his age, Berlusconi was spared jail in favour of unpaid community work.

Berlusconi's conviction means that he is no longer eligible to hold any legislative office in the next six years, creating a unique situation where he can remain the leader of his party, the right-wing Forza Italia party, but will not be able to hold any sort of office if the party gets into a government coalition.

Rufus>>

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Here's you an excerpt from an article....

Another unique quirk of Italy's election in 2018 is the return of four-time prime minister, Silvio Berlusconi. Berlusconi was convicted of tax fraud in 2013, and was sentenced to four years in prison. Three of those years were pardoned, and because of his age, Berlusconi was spared jail in favour of unpaid community work.

Berlusconi's conviction means that he is no longer eligible to hold any legislative office in the next six years, creating a unique situation where he can remain the leader of his party, the right-wing Forza Italia party, but will not be able to hold any sort of office if the party gets into a government coalition.

Rufus>>

Ok so he himself can't hold a seat in office but his party and his group if they win will have someone hold that office and be influenced by him. At the end of the day the "facist" holds the lead in polls. And if he wins that's what the Italians want. 

9 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok so he himself can't hold a seat in office but his party and his group if they win will have someone hold that office and be influenced by him. At the end of the day the "facist" holds the lead in polls. And if he wins that's what the Italians want. 

So...I actually DO know what I'm posting about.

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

and?... you're forgetting about the old Marion Barry if it's good enough for Washington D.C. then it's good enough for me factor.....

Just some 'history' for you 'buffs' xD

I know, I know.....not our laws....just sayin... 

Marion Barry, under the shadows of the monument, Monticello, memorial etc

Got re elected....

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nobody got over 40 percent so no new government as of now

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nobody got over 40 percent so no new government as of now

No, but the center right is the largest coalition bloc at near 36%.  Already they have said Salvini will be their man for PM.  I suspect some arrangement will be made with MS5 to allow formation of a government.  The Left got rejected, Renzi’s PD is under 20%.  The negotiations may take some time.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

No, but the center right is the largest coalition bloc at near 36%.  Already they have said Salvini will be their man for PM.  I suspect some arrangement will be made with MS5 to allow formation of a government.  The Left got rejected, Renzi’s PD is under 20%.  The negotiations may take some time.

From what I read looks like salvini and bersculoni will form an agreement to get over 40 percent. Seems like the most popular is the government that is anti immigration. Bersculoni will have most seats in parliament 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

From what I read looks like salvini and bersculoni will form an agreement to get over 40 percent. Seems like the most popular is the government that is anti immigration. Bersculoni will have most seats in parliament 

The question is if MS5 could play ball with Salvini as PM or if Salvini would bail if the right went back on its agreement.  Smaller parties might get the right over the line.

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The question is if MS5 could play ball with Salvini as PM or if Salvini would bail if the right went back on its agreement.  Smaller parties might get the right over the line.

MS5 right now is saying no coalition with anyone. But that could easily change. Either way looks like the anti establishment anti migrant parties are going to win

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

MS5 right now is saying no coalition with anyone. But that could easily change. Either way looks like the anti establishment anti migrant parties are going to win

The question for 5 Star is if they want to be a player - or a protest party.  They have to decide.  Clearly the country is unhappy with immigration.

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The question for 5 Star is if they want to be a player - or a protest party.  They have to decide.  Clearly the country is unhappy with immigration.

More and more countries are sick and tired of immigration. Poland I believe just elected a guy whose anti immigration.