Baseball coach: No recruits from Colorado!

ATLien12x

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Giving up is not an option, son! 

Dude at 31 years old if this path doesnt get me anywhere it will be close to giving up. it would basically mean my BS meant nothing and now this program I am in will have meant nothing. Proving to me my education was not worth the hassle and the BS. I started to apply for jobs thru the program I am in at school. Have to see what happens if I ever get a phone call. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Not to get mushy but my love for you as a brother in Christ has me concerned about you as an individual. 

He, GSB is right. Giving up is not in the equation.

Have faith in yourself if not the process you are going through 

Dude shut up. I placed you ignore for a reason. I thought maybe I could read one of your post but nope. Back to Ignore for you

• Haha 1

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Even if all your doors close there’s always a window  open for you

-Namaste

At the end of the day it is what it is. Life doesnt work out for everyone. Ive tried many options and many options have failed for one reason or another. Some have been my fault. Other times it just simply didnt work out. I tried to hold out for something I would love in life. I have realized that is another farce and I wasted time. I made mistakes. I owned up to it. I have my regrets but life moves on. I am giving school one last chance to prove to me that education is worth a damn in this world. 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

At the end of the day it is what it is. Life doesnt work out for everyone. Ive tried many options and many options have failed for one reason or another. Some have been my fault. Other times it just simply didnt work out. I tried to hold out for something I would love in life. I have realized that is another farce and I wasted time. I made mistakes. I owned up to it. I have my regrets but life moves on. I am giving school one last chance to prove to me that education is worth a damn in this world. 

Dude, you got me worried! Do I need to blow butterflies and diesel exhaust up you're butt?

Don't get any ideas, the butterflies are in the tail pipe of the cummins.

You alt right folks like the weird stuff.

You'll be alright, stay on track, keep grinding.

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dude, you got me worried! Do I need to blow butterflies and diesel exhaust up you're butt?

Don't get any ideas, the butterflies are in the tail pipe of the cummins.

You alt right folks like the weird stuff.

You'll be alright, stay on track, keep grinding.

Nope lol I dont want anything near my butt. lol. I either want life to finally go my way or I want to throw in the white flag and say fuck it. 

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hmmmnn... I hear you.

Theres that point in everyone life that you get to the crossroads. And its either i like the path I am on and i can tolerate it or you need to get off said road uproot yourself and do something else. And if this school program doesnt work out I gotta make that decision. Do i uproot and tell my parents thank for everything but I gotta go and I gotta try to do something to change my life. 

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Theres that point in everyone life that you get to the crossroads. And its either i like the path I am on and i can tolerate it or you need to get off said road uproot yourself and do something else. And if this school program doesnt work out I gotta make that decision. Do i uproot and tell my parents thank for everything but I gotta go and I gotta try to do something to change my life. 

Gotcha... 

Good luck.