Kid pretends to shoot other team from dugout

Ararar

It's absolutely amazing.  One would think that the Victoria East coach (or at least one of them) would have put a stop to it.  Kids do stupid things...but this was beyond stupid.  I'm not sure what the punishment should be.  Just makes me wanna shake my head.....

Rufus>>

Perez went to the officials and they did nothing, and he finally went to the tourney director or whatever to get something done.

Then the school system releases a statement that this is not a reflection of their values more or less. 

Bull. It was and is a reflection of you. These folks all work for you. Coaches and etc. all standing by, even after a complaint. Until it went over all of their heads nothing was being done. It's absolutely a reflection of you. 

• Like 1

Imagine if we had armed parents, or teachers or coaches in the other dugout. Armed umpires on the field or just a concerned armed citizen passerby and this person saw the kid with the fake gun aiming it toward the field of play. (not sure how realistic the thing was if at all) and this passerby or teacher or whatever other armed "protector" was out there neutralized the threat. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Would everyone have real firearms, or would everyone be rocking a bat with a soda bottle taped to it?

Seems to me the argument has been to arm everyone with real stuff. Is that correct? Especially at our schools. 

Just pointing out one more angle on how that could be not such a great idea. 

Real trained cops kill kids with fake guns sometimes. Here is an example where multiple lesser trained people could easily screw shit up dontcha think? 

On 3/3/2018 at 8:58 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Imagine if we had armed parents, or teachers or coaches in the other dugout. Armed umpires on the field or just a concerned armed citizen passerby and this person saw the kid with the fake gun aiming it toward the field of play. (not sure how realistic the thing was if at all) and this passerby or teacher or whatever other armed "protector" was out there neutralized the threat. 

Extreme.

Hopefully Hollywood will fill that need....

And not reality.