Poorest states. 

5. Kentucky 

4. Alabama 

3. West Virginia 

2. Arkansas 

1. Mississippi. 

All southern red states. 

https://www.nationaldebtrelief.com/poverty-rate-america/

NOT according to U.S. News and World Report, who has Cali as NUMBER ONE! And WHEN did Arkansas, ole Kentuck, and WEST Virginnie become SOUTHERN?

All bullshit aside, I just read a story somewhere, can't remember where, that says they made it illegal to be impoverished in L.A., basically made a law that it is illegal to live in your car or an R.V.

Then when I investigated I found out that the rule just said you can't park your car and sleep on a residential street from 9 pm to 6 am or within a block or 500ft of schools etc. 

Either way... sad state of affairs. 

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Conch, Pls post the chart that shows which states have the most homeless people. Thx. #58000

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/wp/2014/08/08/which-states-have-the-highest-levels-of-homelessness/?utm_term=.3183457d7dfe

Which states have the highest levels of homelessness?

States with high and low homeless rates are all over the country. The highest rates of homelessness among states are in Hawaii (465 per 100,000), followed by New York (399) and California (367).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5457041/impoverished-communities-people-living-Winnebagos-LA.html

'I feel like we're worse than the homeless': Inside the impoverished communities of THOUSANDS living in Winnebagos across LA

• Thousands of people are using campers as makeshift homes as housing prices continue to rise in California 
  • Sharon Manley, 77,  and Kraig Goins, 58, have been living together in motor homes for the last 15 years
  • Diamond Haynes, who is in her 30s, was forced into living in a camper after her apartment burned down 
  • Dee Timmons moved into a camper after her divorced parents lost their homes in the 2008 recession 

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The trump girls not letting up!, even on a sunny Saturday.

They all talk like they live in trump paradise.

Bunch of lonely broke ass bitches xD

Most of em are just jealous they can't afford to live in nice places, so Fox News makes them feel validated in their fake news lol

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Homelessness trumps poverty. Many poor people can still pay rent. Trash become homeless, especially when drugs and alcohol are involved. Your state is a cesspool. 

Kind of funny coming from someone from New Jersey, widely regarded as the worst state in the union. The entire state stinks like a garbage dump. 

4 minutes ago, concha said:

And the folks getting welfare aid in those states?

Overwhelmingly their DEMOCRATS, dumbass!  xD

LMFAO! So in these poor red states, its ALL democrats collecting the handouts?

You need to go back to school. 

BTW- glad you took me off ignore. I look forward to owning you again. 

Winning. 

Just now, concha said:

From the guy who votes for people who took a natural paradise and turned it into bum central.

Are you a cardboard box guy or one of the fortunates living in a dump of a winnebago?

This from a faithful Fox News watcher who lives at mommy's house, collects food stamps, and jerks off to Trump posters on his wall. 

Winning.