Poorest states in the US

TheBlockIsHot

2 minutes ago, stanscript said:

There are a lot of reasons that the homeless tend to congregate in certain areas.  What should be noted is not so much where homelessness occurs but where the homeless are originally from.  If 70% of a major city's homeless are from out of state, that shouldn't be considered the fault of the city.  Cities generally provided better services for the homeless.  California is a very urban state

Word gets around about which cities are best for the homeless, despite the fact that most probably don't have cell phones or internet connections.  The homeless tend to flock where the weather is warmer, think Los Angeles before Anchorage or Maine.  The homeless tend to go to cities where there are better alternatives for emergency medical care, public shelter, food banks and places to stay, instead of smaller towns.  Another very important factor is whether their destination is noted for high or low police involvement with the homeless.

Giuliani was able to clean up NYC from the homeless why can't CA clean it up??

3 minutes ago, stanscript said:

There are a lot of reasons that the homeless tend to congregate in certain areas.  What should be noted is not so much where homelessness occurs but where the homeless are originally from.  If 70% of a major city's homeless are from out of state, that shouldn't be considered the fault of the city.  Cities generally provided better services for the homeless.  California is a very urban state

Word gets around about which cities are best for the homeless, despite the fact that most probably don't have cell phones or internet connections.  The homeless tend to flock where the weather is warmer, think Los Angeles before Anchorage or Maine.  The homeless tend to go to cities where there are better alternatives for emergency medical care, public shelter, food banks and places to stay, instead of smaller towns.  Another very important factor is whether their destination is noted for high or low police involvement with the homeless.

Translation: "California is a bum magnet"

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

Like I said, Block is the kind of fool who gets his face caved in and then brags about how ore the other guy's fists are.

He is a fool who doesn't care about being a fool.

#CaliforniaProud

#CaliBumCentral

I shook you up so bad.

Look at you. You can't stop responding! LMFAO!

Winning. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Translation: "California is a bum magnet"

California is more humane than most other states.  That, along with year around moderate coastal weather makes it a draw for most people in general.  Last count was over 39 million.

When I was very young, I hated anything to do with N.Y.  It seemed as if NY City was the location in every movie or TV show.  As I got older, I figured out why I felt that way.  It was jealousy.  Now California gets a lot of the attention because it is the most populous state by about 11 million people.  Hardly a day goes by that there are not major stories about some company in Silicon Valley, Hollywood, San Francisco or Los Angeles.  Some people in the hinterland develop a hatred for places in California, just as they develop a hatred for New York City and Washington DC.  

It's all about jealousy,  I understand.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, stanscript said:

California is more humane than most other states.  That, along with year around moderate coastal weather makes it a draw for most people in general.  Last count was over 39 million.

When I was very young, I hated anything to do with N.Y.  It seemed as if NY City was the location in every movie or TV show.  As I got older, I figured out why I felt that way.  It was jealousy.  Now California gets a lot of the attention because it is the most populous state by about 11 million people.  Hardly a day goes by that there are not major stories about some company in Silicon Valley, Hollywood, San Francisco or Los Angeles.  Some people in the hinterland develop a hatred for places in California, just as they develop a hatred for New York City and Washington DC.  

You leftists always pat yourselves on the back about being "more humane", when your policies do nothing but promote poverty and dependence.

California was once a land of milk and honey. Leftists have turned it into bum central.

"It's all about jealousy". Laughable.

If that makes you and the roughly 40% of Californians who live in or near poverty feel better then keep repeating it.  Maybe that will make the #1 in poverty and #3 in homelessness rankings go away. Right?

#BumCentral

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

Then why are so many productive citizens of California leaving the state? They’re so jealous they’re leaving? 

Damn. How do you turn a land of milk and honey into the most poverty-stricken dump in America?

Answer:  Let fools like Block vote.  xDxDxD

Overall, about four in ten Californians are living in or near poverty.
Nearly one in five (19.2%) Californians were not in poverty but lived fairly close to the poverty line (up to one and a half times above it). All told, two-fifths (38.7%) of state residents were poor or near poor in 2015. 

supplemental.png

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/09/25/california-leads-the-nation-in-poverty/

California leads the nation — in poverty

One in five Californians live in poverty, according to a new U.S. Census Bureau report.

California has consistently topped national rankings of poverty. While the state only accounts for about 12 percent of the national population, for example, Californians comprise one-third of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families beneficiaries.

...California’s unfortunate distinction of being home to approximately 22 percent of the nation’s homeless population...

tenor.gif