Nunberg to tear up subpoena

noonereal

Just now, noonereal said:

you know us NY'ers  are faster than you southerners. :P

Don't start in on the southerners now. I was just reading an article that included polling worldwide and "us southerners" deep south specifically, have the most desirable accent in the world. 

You might talk faster and post certain news faster, but, if it comes down to sweet talking our way into the bed of an Irish lady, you'll be left in the dust. 

:P

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, I caught a bit of it earlier on TYT. Once was enough. He'll be interviewing with Mueller for sure now. He can tear up all the subpoenas he wants. He practically put his own self in prison on the news. xD

Erin just basically asked Nunberg if he was drunk and told him she could smell alcohol on his breath as they were chatting..

He might be the ONE we've been waiting for. xD

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

This Nunberg guy seems pretty credible. Not batshit crazy in the least. 

He gives a lot of contradictory statements.  If he hasn't talked to half of them, then his job to release emails isn't that big a deal.  Why does he think he needs to only testify only against people he WANTS to testify against?

He makes a big deal that he has to earn of living and doesn't want to testify for "80 hours" yet he is willing to go to jail for potentially months.  Makes no sense.  I've seen a few of his interviews today but the link I've provided below is a classic.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/watch-ex-trump-aide-defying-mueller-gets-cross-examined-on-live-tv-1177444419960

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

I'm pretty sure this guy was wasted today and tonight.....I know that much.

He was interviewed a lot today.  I don't know if he had time to drink in between interviews.

I've seen him interviewed before today and he was pretty squirrely then, too.

I'm wondering if Roger Stone "has something" on this guy.  

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't start in on the southerners now. I was just reading an article that included polling worldwide and "us southerners" deep south specifically, have the most desirable accent in the world. 

You might talk faster and post certain news faster, but, if it comes down to sweet talking our way into the bed of an Irish lady, you'll be left in the dust. 

:P

When did we stop at the Irish Ladies?😳

🙂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He might be smarter than we think. If he acts crazy enough, it may not matter what he says. He ends up not very credible. Unless he does have some evidence other than what his mouth says, he's good for entertainment and that's about the end of the road with him. 

I was thinking the same thing.