I think we can all agree....

HSFBfan

On 3/6/2018 at 8:51 AM, noonereal said:

OMG! What spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a TRump failure story if ever there was one. 

This kid has made a monkey of Trump and the USA. Totally out maneuvered us and shown the world how to deal with us. 

Someone better tell the SoKo national security advisor that. He appears to be pretty much giving Trump the bulk of the credit. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Yeah, that’s it. xD

please, just don't

Rocket man has "owned" Trump and he is now effectively making him his bitch.

The worse president of my lifetime, Jim Carter, I'd much rather have him back now. 

I promise you, our country will never again be what it was post WW2 till now. 

#tosadforwords

16 minutes ago, noonereal said:

please, just don't

Rocket man has "owned" Trump and he is now effectively making him his bitch.

The worse president of my lifetime, Jim Carter, I'd much rather have him back now. 

I promise you, our country will never again be what it was post WW2 till now. 

#tosadforwords

Your foreign policy hot takes are some of your best work. Hopefully you didn't sink too much money into your fallout shelter. ;)

On 3/6/2018 at 5:47 AM, HSFBfan said:

Everybody knows this is just a photo op for ratings.  Typical chump tactics.  Alls he talks about are crowd sizes and ratings.  SMDH

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

And today he reversed course and said the meeting will not happen unless he sees certain things happen chest. This may not ever happen. 

All of his policies change with the breeze and the last person he spoke with. 

He's pretty ambivalent on a lot of things. 

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All of his policies change with the breeze and the last person he spoke with. 

He's pretty ambivilant on a lot of things. 

Lack of focus is for sure an issue. He pretty much just spouts off whatever he thinks the person standing in front of him wants to hear. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Honestly, I'm hoping he is doing this for the right reasons. Just his track record of constantly talking about crowd size and ratings keeps me a tad on the skeptical side. But hoping I'm wrong.

It's a good thing little rocket man is at the table. Now let's see what happens. I don't know any downside to at least being at the table 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It's a good thing little rocket man is at the table. Now let's see what happens. I don't know any downside to at least being at the table 

How about the fact that the guy representing us won't be prepared or understand the issues?

Seems A Very big downside To Me.  

Just now, noonereal said:

How about the fact that the guy representing us won't be prepared or understand the issues?

Seems A Very big downside To Me.  

He understand. Idk why you guys keep questioning him. Pelosi called his tax cuts crumbs now is walking back those comments. Even parts of the MSM are giving him compliments. He understand exactly what hes going to bring to that meeting. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He understand. Idk why you guys keep questioning him. Pelosi called his tax cuts crumbs now is walking back those comments. Even parts of the MSM are giving him compliments. He understand exactly what hes going to bring to that meeting. 

Omg, honest. How can you think this? He understands? God bless. 

I promise you, promise you, he has no clue. None. Zero. 

There is so much involved. He does not know how much he does not know.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Omg, honest. How can you think this? He understands? God bless. 

I promise you, promise you, he has no clue. None. Zero. 

There is so much involved. He does not know how much he does not know.

Keep believing that. And we'll see what happens. But I do have faith that he will do just fine. I believe in that Wharton education that he has

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Keep believing that. And we'll see what happens. But I do have faith that he will do just fine. I believe in that Wharton education that he has

Really?  He sounds like another Ivy League-Educated, East Coast-Dwelling, Manhattan-Living, Chardonnay-Swilling (admittedly not in Trumps case), Freedom-Hating, Democrat (admittedly Trumps case until his “conversion” in 2015).

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Let’s see if it even happens.  

I actually do hope if a meeting occurs that Trump can Master Negotiate©️™️®️ an apology to the Warmbier family.  That would be a show of good faith from the DPRK.

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2018 at 8:47 AM, HSFBfan said:

My sinking suspicion is that if this meeting occurs that Kim will play Trump.  

Not in a meaningful way but that he’s using it as a photo op to parade around back on state tv and shore up power with the military, KWP, and population at large.  He can show he sat down with the American President as an equal and  extracted concessions like relaxing sanctions, foreign aid, etc. (before inevitably reneging and resuming nuclear testing).

but hope springs eternal...🇰🇵🇺🇸👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

7 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

My sinking suspicion is that if this meeting occurs that Kim will play Trump.  

Obviously.

Just the fact that the meeting takes place is a giant win for Kim. 

3 generations of Korean leaders  have worked towards this meeting and Trump accepts with NO concessions from North Korea!

None, zilch. 

And this is a guy who called himself a great negotiator? Look at the people around him, this is a guy that hires the best?

We have never seen such an inept President and Carter was bad. 

• Like 1