Baseball ratings about to rise!

golfaddict1

11 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Your pretty determined to take a hard stance on things so I won't try to change your mind.  

I'm not determined. I would understand you trying to change my mind if I never watched a game or played the game then ok sure change my mind. But I played and I've gone to enough games in my life to know it's boring. Summer and baseball certainly go hand in hand as the 2 most boring things that go on at the same time. U know what I'll bite go ahead u seem to like baseball if your willing to defend it. Baseball mirrors life how?? By being slow and boring?

13 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I'm not determined. I would understand you trying to change my mind if I never watched a game or played the game then ok sure change my mind. But I played and I've gone to enough games in my life to know it's boring. Summer and baseball certainly go hand in hand as the 2 most boring things that go on at the same time. U know what I'll bite go ahead u seem to like baseball if your willing to defend it. Baseball mirrors life how?? By being slow and boring?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bleacherboy.com/2016/02/13/baseball-mirrors-life/amp/

This is what in talking about.  

Like I said though, not everyone gets it.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bleacherboy.com/2016/02/13/baseball-mirrors-life/amp/

This is what in talking about.  

Like I said though, not everyone gets it.

Ok makes sense doesn't make it any less boring and it can't keep up in today's generation or at least with me. Not enough action. It's just plain boring and I understand the article just fine. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Baseball is a simple game reason why American like it. 

This is a terribly incorrect statement.  Par for the course for you though.  As a disclaimer, this is not meant to start a conversation with you, I am not a masochist.  This is just making a statement on your overall post competency.

• Like 1