Baseball ratings about to rise!

golfaddict1

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Being 1/4 Mexican, I find this post to be racist.

Activating my inner Cholo.

Regards,

A.A.

Given Block's shockingly low grasp of just about everything he expresses an opinion about on here, you can add citizenship, immigration law and geography to the list.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

Given Block's shockingly low grasp of just about everything he expresses an opinion about on here, you can add citizenship, immigration law and geography to the list.

Block will passively suck you into the realm of stupidity and beat you with it. 

I’ve gotten sucked into it, because I’m hopeful that some can be reasoned with. 

Clearly I was wrong. 

But filtering nonsense to find some truth can be productive. Nope, no such luck. 

So, do you waste energy and try anyways in the “hope” or do you just say “fuck it”?

I vacillate between the two. 

I think Block is lonely and is lacking meaningful pussy. We are his only contact with the outside world. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Block will passively suck you into the realm of stupidity and beat you with it. 

I’ve gotten sucked into it, because I’m hopeful that some can be reasoned with. 

Clearly I was wrong. 

But filtering nonsense to find some truth can be productive. Nope, no such luck. 

So, do you waste energy and try anyways in the “hope” or do you just say “fuck it”?

I vacillate between the two. 

It's a fuck it type thing.  Sometimes it's fun to pound on an idiot who's more than willing to participate.

For example, as he is a complete ignoramus, I'm sure he had absolutely no idea that his home state has the worst poverty situation in the nation and is pushing hard for #1 in homelessness.  I am more than happy to advertise it for him, and as a complete fukwit he just keeps the ball rolling.

• Haha 1

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

I have to keep reminding myself you like heavy metal.   There is something to like about you lol.   

I hate baseball. So boring. Too slow. Nothing ever happening. If a game can be completed in 2 hours or less maybe ill try to watch a game. For now no thanks. 

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Saw them at Roseland Ballroom in NYC with Raven and Anthrax in 1984.    They were better than Anthrax and Raven.  :)  

Love A7X. But in the video i sent you Mike Portnoy who lives in my town is on the drums. Please dont ask who Mike Portnoy is lol

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Honestly who gives a shit about baseball. Too long too slow. Speed the game up. No more then 2 hours. 

Easy brother, liking heavy metal will only get you so far.  😋

I guess if you don't like it, you don't like it.  Lot of people don't get it.  

But, if you do get it, you enjoy a game that mirrors life and you always see something you never seen before.  Always.  

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Easy brother, liking heavy metal will only get you so far.  😋

I guess if you don't like it, you don't like it.  Lot of people don't get it.  

But, if you do get it, you enjoy a game that mirrors life and you always see something you never seen before.  Always.  

There nothing to get and I played the game. And I've watched it enough to say it's a horrible product that will continue to lose viewers esp as the older generation dies off. I like sports that people beat the shit outta each other and in today's world most sports like that are dying. Can't watch the NFL anymore. Used to be a huge hockey guy now I can't watch it. I watch boxing but most rights all they do is carry each other to the end. Money has ruined sports

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

There nothing to get and I played the game. And I've watched it enough to say it's a horrible product that will continue to lose viewers esp as the older generation dies off. I like sports that people beat the shit outta each other and in today's world most sports like that are dying. Can't watch the NFL anymore. Used to be a huge hockey guy now I can't watch it. I watch boxing but most rights all they do is carry each other to the end. Money has ruined sports

Your pretty determined to take a hard stance on things so I won't try to change your mind.