"the people of the united states choose this person"

noonereal

52 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Just filing it under "scared" and "insecure".

Feel free to keep commenting on my photo from 3 years ago though.

As long as it keeps making you mad, I probably will.   xD

Sorry you were dumb enough to post your twitter handle on a public forum. Lessons learned I guess. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

I just heard the British Ambassador  say, " the people of the united states chose this person' so we have to deal with him....

People in evolved countries think the American people choose Trump. How embarrassing.

They don't realize we have a ridiculous electoral  college that choose Trump and that most Americans are suffering under minority rule. 

HEY DUMB ASS! The REASON why we have an Electoral College, is so that five Left Wing whackado states can't elect the president! When Californication goes through with seceding, the DEMS are DONE!

8 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

The Russia thing is real.

Or are you deaf and dumb?

We FINALLY agree on something! Only thing IS though! The Russian collusion was done with the HILLARY CAMPAIGN, and THAT is about to come crashing down on your dumb ass Left Wing Whackado's THROAT, after the SECOND Special Counsel is appointed!!xDxDxD 

10 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Not true. Concha was the first to mention Russia. My response was: Trump has a troubling relationship with Putin. Or at least that's the way it seems. 

What's troubling about his relationship with Putin? He doesn't even KNOW the former KGB agent! Now HILLS and NOBAMA, THAT'S another story altogether! Pay to play, Fusion GPS, selling 20% of U.S. Uranium to the Russians, and Slick Willy receiving twice his normal speaking fee of $250,000, for a speech in MOSCOW, and Nobama being caught on an open microphone telling a Russian diplomat, that after his reelection, he can be more flexible in what he can do to appease Putin!

And the Special Counsel will no doubt find MORE dirt on the Clinton camp, and Nobama Administration! STAY TUNED! It's gonna be a FUCKING ROCKY RIDE for you Left Wing Whackados!:)

13 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

He won the election fair and square under the existing rules. The Clinton campaign was either arrogant or incompetent, you can take your pick. 

There is no question in my mind that Russia, or specifically Putin, have an undue influence on Trump. Any true patriot would be greatly concerned. 

IF you were a PATRIOT, you wouldn't be a FUCKING DUMBOCRAT! PATRIOTS don't sell OUR Uranium to the RUSSIANS like your bitch HILLS did!

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

It could not be more obvious. 

as we all know

none the less we are under minority rule and embarrassed 

What was embarrassing was when Nobama made his World Apology Tour! Something that NO sitting president has EVER done to EMBARRASS the country! You people are FUCKING CLOWNS!

12 hours ago, Bormio said:

Yeah, Europe thinks we are ridiculous.  But how many European boys died in wars started by us?  How many European dollars rebuilt our country or defended the United States?  The German Navy right now has exactly zero functional submarines.  The ungrateful little snots.

If not for the United States of America, Europe would be speaking GERMAN!

12 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

If some of you Red state losers ever got out of your own county and really traveled outside the country, you would see the international perspective about us. 

Most 1st world countries now laugh at us. They think we are a total joke full of extreme radicals and policies. It's HALARIOUS. 

Probably because most first world countries are GLOBALIST! They won't be laughing much longer, when those tariffs kick in!xD

10 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

HEY DUMB ASS! The REASON why we have an Electoral College, is so that five Left Wing whackado states can't elect the president! When Californication goes through with seceding, the DEMS are DONE!

it allows for minority rule which is what it has evolved into

show me any place in history that this has not had a bad outcome.