"the people of the united states choose this person"

noonereal

I just heard the British Ambassador  say, " the people of the united states chose this person' so we have to deal with him....

People in evolved countries think the American people choose Trump. How embarrassing.

They don't realize we have a ridiculous electoral  college that choose Trump and that most Americans are suffering under minority rule. 

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I just heard the British Ambassador  say, " the people of the united states chose this person' so we have to deal with him....

People in evolved countries think the American people choose Trump. How embarrassing.

They don't realize we have a ridiculous electoral  college that choose Trump and that most Americans are suffering under minority rule. 

Are you still stuck on this Russia Russia Russia thing?

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He won the election fair and square under the existing rules. The Clinton campaign was either arrogant or incompetent, you can take your pick. 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Are you still stuck on this Russia Russia Russia thing?

There is no question in my mind that Russia, or specifically Putin, have an undue influence on Trump. Any true patriot would be greatly concerned. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

There is no question in my mind that Russia, or specifically Putin, have an undue influence on Trump. Any true patriot would be greatly concerned. 

It could not be more obvious. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

He won the election fair and square under the existing rules.

as we all know

none the less we are under minority rule and embarrassed 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

He won the election fair and square under the existing rules. The Clinton campaign was either arrogant or incompetent, you can take your pick. 

Hillary got 3 million more votes...I think that's why she lives in the heads of the trump kids here. They can't accept it, but want us to kiss trump's like they do. Go figure.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Hillary got 3 million more votes...I think that's why she lives in the heads of the trump kids here. They can't accept it, but want us to kiss trump's like they do. Go figure.

Trump people are the ones who can’t deal with the election results 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It could not be more obvious. 

as we all know

none the less we are under minority rule and embarrassed 

Yes, but this is a flaw at the constitutional level. The Clinton campaign should not have neglected to campaign seriously in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, etc. 

Regarding Putin, yes, it is very obvious. It is shocking that Republicans can't see this. The Kool Aide must be seriously spiked!

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Regarding Putin, yes, it is very obvious. It is shocking that Republicans can't see this. 

They do see it.

They care about themselves not the country. Trump has an 83% approval among republicans.

The minions , the 83%, believe what they want to believe. Truth has no place. 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

They do see it.

They care about themselves not the country. Trump has an 83% approval among republicans.

The minions , the 83%, believe what they want to believe. Truth has no place

That's like the guy next door banging your wife and giving you this wide lipped smile every morning. IF I fail to realize what's going on, it's totally on me. 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

trump is still paying putin....for his services.

It"s in his tax returns.

it's gonna get real messy and potentially violent, IMHO, because Muller has to go to the financial connections and Trump may well insight riots from his minions to try and stop him. 

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I’ve been to three first world countries since the election, and have had nothing but polite, insightful conversation about Politics with the locals. 

Heading to Sweden in a week, expecting more of the same. 

Apparently you've never had drinks with the locals and heard their true feelings. 

13 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

If some of you Red state losers ever got out of your own county and really traveled outside the country, you would see the international perspective about us. 

Most 1st world countries now laugh at us. They think we are a total joke full of extreme radicals and policies. It's HALARIOUS. 

Yeah, Europe thinks we are ridiculous.  But how many European boys died in wars started by us?  How many European dollars rebuilt our country or defended the United States?  The German Navy right now has exactly zero functional submarines.  The ungrateful little snots.