"the people of the united states choose this person"

noonereal

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Yeah, Europe thinks we are ridiculous.  But how many European boys died in wars started by us?  How many European dollars rebuilt our country or defended the United States?  The German Navy right now has exactly zero functional submarines.  The ungrateful little snots.

OMG et tu Bormio

I know you lean right but I never grouped you in with the nut jobs.

17 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Apparently I have...every trip. 

Next question? xD

My last trip involved Canadians who asked me a question I will never forget. They said: "Do Americans really believe Fox News?"

I answered and said some do, yes. 

The response by them was perplexing. I wanted to know why they asked me that. Their response was telling. They stated to me that they believed Fox News was in the category of Saturday Night Live and was a parody show. It was entertainment only. 

When I told them that some people in the US take Fox News as gospel, they simply didn't believe me.  

True story. 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

My last trip involved Canadians who asked me a question I will never forget. They said: "Do Americans really believe Fox News?"

The response by them was perplexing. I wanted to know why they asked me that. Their response was telling. They stated to me that they believed Fox News was in the category of Saturday Night Live and was a parody show. It was entertainment only. 

When I told them that some people in the US take Fox News as gospel, they simply didn't believe me.  

True story. 

Their PM just made a fool of himself in India.

46 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

If some of you Red state losers ever got out of your own county and really traveled outside the country, you would see the international perspective about us. 

Most 1st world countries now laugh at us. They think we are a total joke full of extreme radicals and policies. It's HALARIOUS. 

Despite the obvious arguments that can be made, a trip to Encino does not make you a world traveler.

"HALARIOUS"?  WTF is that?

16 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

True story. 

My company is based in Montreal, so I’m there monthly. 

No one has ever asked me that. Again, I’m not saying everyone is running around yelling “yay Trump,” but the level of hysteria you’re trying to paint isn’t something I’ve seen. 

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

No one has ever asked me that. Again, I’m not saying everyone is running around yelling “yay Trump,” but the level of hysteria you’re trying to paint isn’t something I’ve seen. 

I think you need to hang out with a more broader group, as this seems to be the majority of sediment when I travel there. 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I think you need to hang out with a more broader group, as this seems to be the majority of sediment when I travel there. 

I hang out with a very broad group. Me thinks you’re probably the one who needs to expand the circle, but you do you, man. xD

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

A guy from the People's Republic of California pointing to a purported conversation with some folks from the People's Republic of Canadia to shore up his left-wing viewpoints.

Doesn't get anymore solid than that, Z... xD

7 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

"sediment"

xDxD

Maybe it's because you have some dirt on them.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm here til Thursday! Try the veal!

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Chipmunk - Just another grumpy redneck in mom jeans, who never goes anywhere.  xD

You won't even post a photo of yourself dave lee , much like concha.

What are you 2 very very anonymous frauds afraid of?

People will still talk to you if you do. I promise.