Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow

RedZone

8 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I've read that these reports are not true and he has not been removed yet. He might be getting removed soon. But as of right now he has not been removed. Wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow is a big news day. Andrew McCabe could be fired by sessions and will have no pension.

The reports in the media did not state that he had been removed. They said his removal was imminent. Given the fact the relationship has been reported to be weak for months now, I would not be surprised if he is removed. Firing McCabe to deprive him of his pension when he has only one more weekend to secure it, seems incredibly petty. Just my opinion. 

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The reports in the media did not state that he had been removed. They said his removal was imminent. Given the fact the relationship has been reported to be weak for months now, I would not be surprised if he is removed. Firing McCabe to deprive him of his pension when he has only one more weekend to secure it, seems incredibly petty. Just my opinion. 

it's so hard to know the truth now that i can't even have an opinion on this

i had an opinion on this, changed it as the facts changed, now have no confidence in anything we are told so no opinion. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

i dont remember the exact circumstances around his firing but if its bad enough to take the pension take it

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

i dont remember the exact circumstances around his firing but if its bad enough to take the pension take it

I agree but it seems to me the offense may be political. 

I have no problem yanking his pension if the one story I read is true, if the other account I read is true it would be unethical at best. 

Good morning BC.

27 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

McMaster will likely be gone. So far this has sort of been the Trump playbook. Leak it out, let it simmer for a while, sometimes a good while, and then, after you least expect it again, BOOM. 

Still say DeVos should be next. Maybe he'll get around to it. 

I don't know, she has a ton of money to "contribute."

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

I agree but it seems to me the offense may be political. 

I have no problem yanking his pension if the one story I read is true, if the other account I read is true it would be unethical at best. 

Good morning BC.

Like i said hard to comment when I dont remember every detail. Ill leave this one up to Jeff Sessions to make the decision. He has until the end of business today to make that decision. I expect a busy news day today. and Good Morning

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Like i said hard to comment when I dont remember every detail. Ill leave this one up to Jeff Sessions to make the decision. He has until the end of business today to make that decision. I expect a busy news day today. and Good Morning

You mean for Donald to tell Jeff what to do. 

Sadly, Sessions has become Trump's bitch. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

If that was true Sessions would be moving his ass a lot quicker than he has been esp on multiple fronts. 

Honest, this is pretty obvious stuff.

Sessions took the job and did the right thing, recused himself from the TRump prob. This made Donny furious and Sessions put his tail between his legs and bent over. He has remained bent over ever since.

Forget the left right stuff, just look at what has transpired. 

Just now, noonereal said:

Honest, this is pretty obvious stuff.

Sessions took the job and did the right thing, recused himself from the TRump prob. This made Donny furious and Sessions put his tail between his legs and bent over. He has remained bent over ever since.

Forget the left right stuff, just look at what has transpired. 

So Trump is making Jeff do his job. Sounds good