HS shooting - Maryland

golfaddict1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Sports nut has respect my request and has not quoted me. So he in that regard has more respect from myself than you. You can't even honor a very simple request. Sounds like your dinner is going to suck

well that's telling me

let's do this.

YOU STOP REPLYING TO ME. 

Great, glad we straightened this out. 

-----------------------

Freakin' people. So full of themselves. The "world revolves around me" attitude. Do this that and the other thing "for me." 

Because I am special.....  Mom and Dad told me. 

A failed species. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

another thing, and I am dead serious, You should be reading my posts and learning. Like a kid in class. 

It's fine to challenge but realize, I am the tutor, you the one in need of tutelage. 

Otherwise stated, man the F up. 

Sorry, you are a good egg, I just don't have the constitution to baby a grown man. 

A caricature of himself ..,,..

8 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

And the reason for the kill has all different reasons. Responsible killing in terms of hunting and irresponsible such as murder. 

Just like a car has a great purpose driving your family around and than using it as a weapon. 

Again its the purpose of the person behind the gun and not the gun. If i laid a gun on the table in front of you and nobody touched said gun that gun will do absolutely nothing to you

That gun might sit there untouched.  Or a fly starts pissng me off and I blow it to straight to hell.  That would be a good time to leave the room.  

Seriously though, some obviously are not very responsible killers and need to be protected from themselves....for all our sakes.  And tougher laws are just one of the tools we can use.