HS shooting - Maryland

golfaddict1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yep. No more letting anyone on campus after 1st bell. No more picking kids up early after they were dropped off. Complete and total control of everything that is going on between the beginning and end of the day

And we're doing this so we don't infringe upon the rights of anyone?

Where in the 2nd Commandment errr (Amendment) does it say if you commit a Felony you can no longer possess a weapon?  Where does is say in the same Amendment that if you beat your spouse you can no longer posses a Firearm.  I will await the response.  I am pretty stupid so please break it down very elementary for me.  Because clearly everyone don't have a RIGHT to OWN/POSSESS a Weapon.

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Whose rights are you infringing upon? What rights are you infringing upon?

Seriously.

Your middle ground to the easy access to guns, is to lock schools up like Fort Knox.

My proposal, make it harder for an individual to get guns.  Tax them at 5,000% to help pay for your school security detail.  

Bullets can be taxed at 1,000%.

• Like 1

Where in the 2nd Commandment errr (Amendment) does it say if I renounce my Citizenship that I can no longer own a weapon.

Clearly everyone don't have a right to own one.   See how we have put restrictions to gun access.  I don't see the 2nd Amendment knuckleheads defending the above.  :D CUZ DEY DON'T KNO NUFFIN

They just scream 2ND AMENDMENT cause it makes em feel like they know old Connie.

4 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Seriously.

Your middle ground to the easy access to guns, is to lock schools up like Fort Knox.

My proposal, make it harder for an individual to get guns.  Tax them at 5,000% to help pay for your school security detail.  

Bullets can be taxed at 1,000%.

Nope. I disagree completely 

Just had to do paperwork for my new Springfield X.D 9 m on Sunday. Won it during SB on squares. Have to wait few weeks to pick it up and paid for a background check. As I was paying a shipment of these mossburg 590m came in. Picked one of them up also. Had to pay for another background check because other sale had processed in system. The 590m will be full semi-auto after I add heat shield and pistol grip!!! 👌👌👌

For those of you proposing 3 guns allowed only. Avid hunters would need way more than that. Different rounds used for different game. What about the folks who trap shoot, competition shooters, home protection, etc. cases where all could need many more than 3 guns. Just saying, just because you don’t use or need guns don’t mean others don’t. 

You can use same scenario for 1 year wait background checks on people buy cell phones, cars, hammers, etc. Those items aren’t used primarily in mass killings but 1’s and 2’s add up quickly.  

Lets post a Dr at every store in America that sells cigarette and alcohol also to do a bg or medical check on consumers prior to their purchase....

BB671AD0-B46D-4F08-B191-EFA136E2C1CE.png

8D95B0FB-5F5A-4285-8D8F-F344A66F651D.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Just had to do paperwork for my new Springfield X.D 9 m on Sunday. Won it during SB on squares. Have to wait few weeks to pick it up and paid for a background check. As I was paying a shipment of these mossburg 590m came in. Picked one of them up also. Had to pay for another background check because other sale had processed in system. The 590m will be full semi-auto after I add heat shield and pistol grip!!! 👌👌👌

For those of you proposing 3 guns allowed only. Avid hunters would need way more than that. Different rounds used for different game. What about the folks who trap shoot, competition shooters, home protection, etc. cases where all could need many more than 3 guns. Just saying, just because you don’t use or need guns don’t mean others don’t. 

You can use same scenario for 1 year wait background checks on people buy cell phones, cars, hammers, etc. Those items aren’t used primarily in mass killings but 1’s and 2’s add up quickly.  

Lets post a Dr at every store in America that sells cigarette and alcohol also to do a bg or medical check on consumers prior to their purchase....

Good post. How mAny guns do you need for the whole militia thing and how many guns do you want to be allowed to keep it you needed to compromise?

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Good post. How mAny guns do you need for the whole militia thing and how many guns do you want to be allowed to keep it you needed to compromise?

I’m not worried or concerned with anything related to militia. Translation from those days to now is impossible to do in many cases. The world has changed drastically since then and it will always will have violence. 

I grew up on a small farm and always have had firearms. I don’t shoot much anymore because I don’t have time and I’m not a hunter. I do however use my shotgun during the summer few times a month. There’s gun ranges set up like golf courses but shooting clay targets coming from different angles on each “hole” firing station. It’s actually a lot of fun. 

I have guns in multiple locations in my home out of sight  in case needed. I also take guns when I’m camping or fishing in remote locations for protection. 

Theres to many shit bags in our society to think people will be willing to give up their firearms. 

As to a compromise, I don’t want to give up any of the assorted 10 guns my grandfather left me or the ones I’ve purchased myself. Ive passed my background checks and have no reason I shouldn’t be able to keep what I have. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, noonereal said:

27 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

My Brother is in Sac and works in S.F. he is the ROTC Officer at a HS there.  I swear you Army Dawgs love some weaponry :D.  That CWO3 has a weapon in every Room as if the enemy is assaulting his AO all the time.  Me I have a 9MM and Remington 870 HDF Shotgun posted topside in the Bedroom.  I agree Cigarettes are more dangerous than guns.  Don't smoke that trash at all.  Good post thou.  You think I am sufficient warrior or do I need to get some long range point weaponry?  I do that hunting, fishing thing as well.  Good old Texas Kid.  By the way you were right about Wounded Warrior foundation.  One donation and they are non stop.  I am in favor of banning Cig's

25 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

My Brother is in Sac and works in SF.  I swear you Army Dawgs love some weaponry :D.  That CWO3 has a weapon in every Room as if the enemy is assaulting his AO all the time.  Me I have a 9MM and Remington 870 HDF Shotgun posted topside in the Bedroom.  I agree Cigarettes are more dangerous than guns.  Don't smoke that trash at all.  Good post thou.  You think I am sufficient warrior or do I need to get some long range point weaponry?

I have some crazy friends that buy up all the ammo they can, multiple gun safes. Have lot of friends that are currently in law enforcement and they always trying to get me to buy something. Good dudes but paranoid on what laws may be in future. Central Valley in California has lot of crime! Never know when they will be looking in your back window or kicking your door down.

i think you are good to go with Remi! If anyone hears that chambering sound they will turn and run! 🤠🤠🤠

• Haha 1