HS shooting - Maryland

golfaddict1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Youve been on ignore but you quote me all the time. So i feel the need to respond. Ive asked everyone on ignore to please stop quoting me. And most people have but you and sportsnuts just keep on quoting. I dont agree with anything you 2 have to say on any subject matter. 

Then the only other option for you is to stop posting all together. 

I really think you'd benefit from not placing folks on ignore and requesting that others alter their posting habits for your benefit. 

Only time I ignore a poster is when they refuse to be civil, to often.  Still I don't put them on ignore. I read their posts and enjoy watching their frustration grow.  It always makes me smile. 

15 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Of course.

Their teachers and classmates are all about to armed.  

One bad fart and it's fucking go time!

You know. 

One of my foreign exchange classmates made a joke the other day. 

He's from the UK. 

About how we call everything different names. 

I had heard this joke before but this time I'm not sure we could call it a joke any longer. 

Every time you turn around there's someone shooting up a school. 

When I have kids I think I'll homeschool em. 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You know. 

One of my foreign exchange classmates made a joke the other day. 

He's from the UK. 

About how we call everything different names. 

I had heard this joke before but this time I'm not sure we could call it a joke any longer. 

Every time you turn around there's someone shooting up a school. 

When I have kids I think I'll homeschool em. 

Ehhhhh watch with homeschool they do miss out on a lot. But that's your choice and your decision 

4 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

There's no age requirement in the 2nd Amendment, and if there's going to be half a dozen armed adults wandering around school...

Well, I think you see where this is going.

Yea got that. And the 2nd amendment states basically able bodied people. I would imo constitute a 6 year old. A 13 year old if mentally mature enough sure but nobody In today's world is gonna arm a 13 year old. They wanna raise it to 21 which I disagree with completely. But why can't we arm security officer at the school 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yea got that. And the 2nd amendment states basically able bodied people. I would imo constitute a 6 year old. A 13 year old if mentally mature enough sure but nobody In today's world is gonna arm a 13 year old. They wanna raise it to 21 which I disagree with completely. But why can't we arm security officer at the school 

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Whose to say the adults won't snap. 

If the adults get guns, to stop the kids with guns...

It follows that the kids without guns also need guns to stop the adults, and kids with guns.

Maybe we can arm the fucking school rabbit while we're at it.

1 minute ago, GloryDays said:

If the adults get guns, to stop the kids with guns...

It follows that the kids without guns also need guns to stop the adults, and kids with guns.

Maybe we can arm the fucking school rabbit while we're at it.

You are way outside the box. How about this.....a psychological check on all teachers

7 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

According to Breitbart News, a black EXTREMIST named Trayon White Sr, a D.C. Democrat lawmaker is now blaming Jews for "controlling the climate" !!! In today's article which you should all read,but I will not post, it also  shows 8 possible black Democrat extremists who may be aligned with Louis F....I won't repeat his vile name..

And Pelosi says nothing. 

Now Maxine Waters is promising reparations as well like South Africa here In the US.

Just now, GloryDays said:

I'd wager that the # of schools with a dedicated security guard is less than half.

Probably way less.

That's sad. Every school should have a security team in every school. If what your saying is true we really need to beef up security in all facets