Colquitt County Packers New Website Released

94Packer

17 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why did they not put  a asterisk  ******** when they wrote that they were the number one National champion ... there was 5 number one teams that year that finished with a MNC...the MNC is useless when just by going undefeated u can get crowned MNC 

I believe there were many teams that went undefeated that year that did not get awarded a national championship.  Clearly it took more than just an undefeated season.  Oh snap, I don't see a NJ team listed.  Are your feelings hurt?

12 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

That meme is stupid

Name one generation who had to regularly deal with being gunned down in school of all places

It's one thing to deal with being shot at in a war zone but you would think this country could at least make something as simple as school a safe and successful learning environment and due to government incompetence they can't do either thing correctly

They have more focus on standardized tests because legislature don't have a bloody clue how to manage education in this country and political morons have made it sound like the way to fix this safety issue is gun control knowing it will never be fixed that way instead of doing what would really fix it which is increase security in schools

But everyone cares more about players kneeling,  athletes speaking out against the person in office and building a wall

Apparently a safe and good learning environment is no priority compared to those "important" issues

*Every* generation has had something.  Don't kid yourself into thinking otherwise.

Serious question, and I apologize for hijacking the thread, why do you think your generation has chosen to shoot up schools?   It is not joke that we used to drive to school with guns hanging in racks in the back window and yet didn't have a rash of school shootings.  There used to be gun safety classes and rifle clubs and teams.  Why now?

12 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Your generation couldn't move a computer mouse.

Silly boy.  *Who* do you think invented the mouse? It wasn't someone under 30 I can assure you!  Who invented the semiconductor chip?  Who invented structured languages?  Who invented the internet (It wasn't Al Gore by the way)?

Do you really want to play this game?  You will lose.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fred said:

Silly boy.  *Who* do you think invented the mouse? It wasn't someone under 30 I can assure you!  Who invented the semiconductor chip?  Who invented structured languages?  Who invented the internet (It wasn't Al Gore by the way)?

He loses at everything, so I'm sure he'd love to play.

5 hours ago, Fred said:

You guys are still on dial up internet in GA lol 

6 hours ago, Fred said:

I believe there were many teams that went undefeated that year that did not get awarded a national championship.  Clearly it took more than just an undefeated season.  Oh snap, I don't see a NJ team listed.  Are your feelings hurt?

Nj  is not on the list that year because no one in nj earned being named MNC.. you don’t know football if you think colquitt was the best team in the nation that year..

. absolutely Bonkers..... cmon Fred ask anyone on here not from Ga and they will tell you that that team does  not belong being crowned MNC cmon dude ur a semi smart guy I’d expect better out of you

6 hours ago, Fred said:

*Every* generation has had something.  Don't kid yourself into thinking otherwise.

Serious question, and I apologize for hijacking the thread, why do you think your generation has chosen to shoot up schools?   It is not joke that we used to drive to school with guns hanging in racks in the back window and yet didn't have a rash of school shootings.  There used to be gun safety classes and rifle clubs and teams.  Why now?

Yes every generation has had something but you would think it should be simple to protect the future,  not easy but simple

There are many factors, media making violence seem "Normal" is one reason 

People being desensitized to violence is another

Schools being easy targets is another 

People not being emotionally strong compared to other generations and not knowing how to handle it properly is another 

There's a lot of factors but I still feel the best fix is simply improve security in schools, it wouldn't happen at it's current rate if it's not such a easy target 

7 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You guys are still on dial up internet in GA lol 

One of the reasons Atlanta was chosen for the 1996 Olympics was our fiber network.  We had such good connectivity that cameras were being fed directly to New York to NBC and were being controlled and switched from there.  Things have only gotten better since then.  Atlanta is a major communications hub.  I won't bother to lecture you on why or how since you probably wouldn't get it anyway.

I noticed you avoided the questions and attempted to deflect...again.

6 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Yes every generation has had something but you would think it should be simple to protect the future,  not easy but simple

There are many factors, media making violence seem "Normal" is one reason

People being desensitized to violence is another

Schools being easy targets is another

People not being emotionally strong compared to other generations and not knowing how to handle it properly is another

There's a lot of factors but I still feel the best fix is simply improve security in schools, it wouldn't happen at it's current rate if it's not such a easy target 

There is a thing called root cause analysis.  As long as you fix symptoms, the root problem won't go away.  I appreciate your thoughts but if for example you fix the soft target school issue (which I agree with by the way), the problem will move to another area.  Keep thinking on  it because ultimately your generation will have to solve it.  It can't have a solution imposed by others.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Nj  is not on the list that year because no one in nj earned being named MNC.. you don’t know football if you think colquitt was the best team in the nation that year..

. absolutely Bonkers..... cmon Fred ask anyone on here not from Ga and they will tell you that that team does  not belong being crowned MNC cmon dude ur a semi smart guy I’d expect better out of you

It doesn't matter what I think because I'm not the one that awarded the titles.  Two people or groups of people that are much more familiar with HS football overall than you or I did award them.  These are people that make their living doing this while you and I just dabble in it for fun.  I'm not the one you should have issue with.

26 minutes ago, Fred said:

One of the reasons Atlanta was chosen for the 1996 Olympics was our fiber network.  We had such good connectivity that cameras were being fed directly to New York to NBC and were being controlled and switched from there.  Things have only gotten better since then.  Atlanta is a major communications hub.  I won't bother to lecture you on why or how since you probably wouldn't get it anyway.

I noticed you avoided the questions and attempted to deflect...again.

Lol stop it. Most of you are still probably trying to use AOL. 

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol stop it. Most of you are still probably trying to use AOL. 

I've only got 20mb at home because I am too cheap (thrifty!) to pay for more.  The network I manage at work has right at 50GB to the internet and pretty close to a terabit internally.  My piece of responsibility is 500GB of transport.  Yea, I think we know a little more than you think we do.

On 4/1/2018 at 3:04 PM, Fred said:

I've only got 20mb at home because I am too cheap (thrifty!) to pay for more.  The network I manage at work has right at 50GB to the internet and pretty close to a terabit internally.  My piece of responsibility is 500GB of transport.  Yea, I think we know a little more than you think we do.

Stop wasting your time trying to get a rational response out of him.