Colquitt County Packers New Website Released

94Packer

22 hours ago, 94Packer said:

It really turned out nice..... lot of history on the site also

https://colquittcountypackerfootball.com/

Why did they not put  a asterisk  ******** when they wrote that they were the number one National champion ... there was 5 number one teams that year that finished with a MNC...the MNC is useless when just by going undefeated u can get crowned MNC 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why did they not put  a asterisk  ******** when they wrote that they were the number one National champion ... there was 5 number one teams that year that finished with a MNC...the MNC is useless when just by going undefeated u can get crowned MNC 

Dude what is you issue with Colquitt? I expect and accept a ribbing from the guys on here and like to give it right back. But you seem to have a vendetta against us. I can’t help their are so many Colquitt fans on the board, but I welcome them all as well as other fans. Pour a drink and chill dude😁. On a separate note..... you are from Jersey right? Did you buy a mega millions last night? I saw where the winning ticket was sold in Jersey. If you win don’t forget your donations are tax deductible to the Packer touchdown club😂 Make a contribution and maybe we can fund a game against a BNU team 😎

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Dude what is you issue with Colquitt? I expect and accept a ribbing from the guys on here and like to give it right back. But you seem to have a vendetta against us. I can’t help their are so many Colquitt fans on the board, but I welcome them all as well as other fans. Pour a drink and chill dude😁. On a separate note..... you are from Jersey right? Did you buy a mega millions last night? I saw where the winning ticket was sold in Jersey. If you win don’t forget your donations are tax deductible to the Packer touchdown club😂 Make a contribution and maybe we can fund a game against a BNU team 😎

Why the hell do you need a website? Is this 2003? Everything is through social media now. Nobody visits actual HS websites except for 60 year old retired men. 

WTF!?

9 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Why the hell do you need a website? Is this 2003? Everything is through social media now. Nobidy visits actual HS websites except for 60 year old retired men. 

Says the guy who's posting on a HSFB website. What irony. With more than 1,000 visits on first day of launch from 230 cities all across the nation your statement is far from even being remotely accurate. In regards to social media it's safe to say that Colquitt has that covered. Likely one of the largest Facebook Page followings of any hsfb team in the nation. Three team related pages with more 17,000 + followers. 

I visit these forums frequently, post seldom, and am almost always taken aback by how toxic you and one other poster are particularity in relation to Georgia teams and Colquitt . Team jabbing and rival banter is fine but the level you and the other poster have sank to is pathetic and childish. It's sad that whomever administers the forum board hasn't addressed the blatantly obvious toxic trolling you two engage in. 

You two contribute nothing constructive to the board and I'd venture to say your toxicity discourages many from even participating on this board.    

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

If i win lottery I'll personally fund for you all to fly to Nevada and play Bishop Gorman 😂 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GaWebDev said:

Says the guy who's posting on a HSFB website. What irony. With more than 1,000 visits on first day of launch from 230 cities all across the nation your statement is far from even being remotely accurate. In regards to social media it's safe to say that Colquitt has that covered. Likely one of the largest Facebook Page followings of any hsfb team in the nation. Three team related pages with more 17,000 + followers. 

I visit these forums frequently, post seldom, and am almost always taken aback by how toxic you and one other poster are particularity in relation to Georgia teams and Colquitt . Team jabbing and rival banter is fine but the level you and the other poster have sank to is pathetic and childish. It's sad that whomever administers the forum board hasn't addressed the blatantly obvious toxic trolling you two engage in. 

You two contribute nothing constructive to the board and I'd venture to say your toxicity discourages many from even participating on this board.    

Interesting now. You must have done the website and have a monetary interest. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 94Packer said:

7179BC46-D351-4721-A47B-F134AD30FEA9.jpeg

That meme is stupid 

Name one generation who had to regularly deal with being gunned down in school of all places 

It's one thing to deal with being shot at in a war zone but you would think this country could at least make something as simple as school a safe and successful learning environment and due to government incompetence they can't do either thing correctly

They have more focus on standardized tests because legislature don't have a bloody clue how to manage education in this country and political morons have made it sound like the way to fix this safety issue is gun control knowing it will never be fixed that way instead of doing what would really fix it which is increase security in schools

But everyone cares more about players kneeling,  athletes speaking out against the person in office and building a wall

Apparently a safe and good learning environment is no priority compared to those "important" issues

56 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That meme is stupid 

Name one generation who had to regularly deal with being gunned down in school of all places 

It's one thing to deal with being shot at in a war zone but you would think this country could at least make something as simple as school a safe and successful learning environment and due to government incompetence they can't do either thing correctly

They have more focus on standardized tests because legislature don't have a bloody clue how to manage education in this country and political morons have made it sound like the way to fix this safety issue is gun control knowing it will never be fixed that way instead of doing what would really fix it which is increase security in schools

But everyone cares more about players kneeling,  athletes speaking out against the person in office and building a wall

Apparently a safe and good learning environment is no priority compared to those "important" issues

Welcome to the trump era. Don't worry tho, it won't be here for long. 

1 hour ago, GaWebDev said:

Your silly ... listen Mater Dei doesn’t boast as much as colquitt does and they are the best in the nation  .. literally out of 50 000 teams they think they are the first to do something or they are the best... ask anyone on here and they will agree that how is colquitt the most talked about team when they got the least D1 players  then all the big boys

Dev log off and take a Midol

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Interesting now. You must have done the website and have a monetary interest. 

What difference does that make?

Things like the interaction in this thread are why we should treat pretty much everyone like they may be a team v.i.p. like a head coach, an athletic director and etc. 

There are lot's of those types of posters that browse here. 

I tend to agree with GaWebDev that a lot of folks may stalk the site, see some of the ridiculous stuff and just decide they don't want to be a part of it. There isn't much of a way to quantify that because the site does get a lot of visitors daily, but, if we look at numbers, and see how many actually post vs. how many visit, we are getting a pretty large disparity. One does have to wonder why the disparity. It could be just like he posted. 

It's all fun and games until someone important decides that it's true and this is a real issue. He's not the first person to have mentioned something like that. We get more of it than we like via pm etc. It's starting to become compelling actually. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 94Packer said:

No @TheBlockIsHot called out those of us that may be old enough to have a Grey hair or two on our head. I was simply giving my opinion on “millennials” in a general term. There are a lot of great kids out their but so many are disconnected with the realities of the real world . My post has nothing to do with attacking a child or gun control.... Those opinions I will reserve for the OT forum. Don’t hold your breath if your waiting for me to post on the topic...... and now thanks to Cali we will have warning labels that will warn that coffee may cause cancer 🤭☕️