Black officer murders White Yoga Teacher but not one thread

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

"Then civil" rights.........

and to get "those votes....But there was really no change of heart deep down ????? . Now what ???   But, a viable reply that showed some thought."

What party did Strom Thurmond end up in sir?  I will await the spin.  Nixon's Southern Strategy. Johnson stated when Civil Rights act passed that Democrats had lost the South for ever and for all the bloviating it was done under a Democrat President.  By the way both parties suck and have many racist to this day. I will gladly prove it if challenged.  

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

LOL

It's as if telling me that 1960's Democrats were racist is somehow revealing hell LBJ was a damn Racist and said Nigger so much it was basic talk in the White House under him he called the Civil Rights Legislation "Nigger Bills" .  How about this Dwight D. Eisenhower (R) not a Southern Democrat said this. In 1954, President Dwight D. Eisenhower told Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren white Southerners "are not bad people. All they are concerned about is to see that their sweet little girls are not required to sit in school alongside some big overgrown Negroes" while discussing the desegregation of Schools.

Republican Richard Nixon said this: President Richard Nixon referred to black people as "Negro bastards" who live like "dogs."

President Ronald Reagan painted black women as "welfare queens."

Democrat Truman was 2nd only to Thomas Jefferson as the most racist President ever. 

I tell you what it's not Democrat or Republican that was the most racist.  It was White Men regardless of Party.  How bout Dat B|

DD just telling it like it is no matter how bitter the Pill.  But what do I know I am only 3/5th's a Human given to me by some find outstanding Gentlemen back in the good Old Days?   

LOL

Image result for THE MAN MEME

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Do you always vote Democrat and did you vote for nobama both times??   Did you reseach nobamas' history,associates and his relation with far lefties and the George Soros connection ??

Bro I didn't even know who the Hell Obama was till 2007.  I was voting for John McCain who I admire a lot until he chose another Person I didn't know a damn thing about Caribou Barbie (Palin).   After that I would have voted for the Damn Equine if it ran against them.  Hell yeah I voted for him.  I would have voted for you before I had her 1 step from the Presidency.  Let's see Biden or Palin.  No brainer unless you don't have a brain.  I know about Obama but what you don't understand I have read Saul Alinsky who's whole agenda was to help disenfranchised Black People.  That doesn't make one a radical that makes one smart if you are the person he was trying to help. 

HELL NO I DON'T ALWAYS VOTE ANY STR8 TICKET.  

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Very close as he was not aware he was "live"....😎😎

He also said he wanted to cut his nutz off: 9_9  Being black don't mean you have to agree with everything Obama did.  That's silly.  Do you agree with everything Trump Does?  Many white Politicians have said worse about him too.  Should I opine and prove it.

Image result for jesse jackson on cutting obama

It doesn't matter who anyone voted for anyway. 

It's just deflection from the schooling he was about to receive.

No one knows what's in a man's heart regardless of the party he is connected to or associated with. Of course, that is until that man starts posting what's in his heart on here, then the pictures form pretty quickly.

Ideology-wise, the D party is nothing close to aligned with the beliefs of the deep south in the 1800's and early 1900's. 

One party is though. 

I'll leave you all to guess which that one is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It doesn't matter who anyone voted for anyway. 

It's just deflection from the schooling he was about to receive.

No one knows what's in a man's heart regardless of the party he is connected to or associated with. Of course, that is until that man starts posting what's in his heart on here, then the pictures form pretty quickly.

Ideology-wise, the D party is nothing close to aligned with the beliefs of the deep south in the 1800's and early 1900's. 

One party is though. 

I'll leave you all to guess which that one is.

Image result for let the church say amen

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Alinskys agenda was not"self improvement"...Iam not a Marxist and Sol Alinsky was...He "caring for blacks" was not about caring for blacks,rather making them rely on govt..He was a scumbag....

Leave this alone. I will slay on this subject.  What book did all these Southern Poor Whites read?  Rather than making them depressed and relying on the Govt.  See how I can play that game as well.  Someone was not caring about them either and making them rely on govt.  Who was that Scumbag?

Maybe the Tea Party as they disseminated it to help them organize.  UH OH did I just drop something on your Head. 9_9

Should we open up the numbers and gain knowledge. '

He was brilliant

The Rules

"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."

"Never go outside the expertise of your people."

"Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

"Keep the pressure on."

"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."

"If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside"

"The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

31 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

"No,Iam accountable". Your a Marxist Iam not.....Ialso will keep the pressure on as my resolve is just as strong.....As are others and unlike Democrats or the Japs, many on the left are not prepared for hand to hand and awakening a sleeping giant.......I for one, would be if it ever came to that...The second amendment  and NRA may be stronger than many think....Sol Alinsky and his mantra does not equal freedom,rather enslavement...

LOL @ I am a Marxist.  You know you might be on to something Karl Marx does look like a white Fredrick Douglas.  See you are a Genius after all sorta in the Wile E Coyote frame.   I think you don't know the difference an refer to most black people as Marxist.  That's on you and your Peeps homie.  Rage on.  Revisionist History again.  9_9  My retorts are Like a Mike Tyson Upper Cut just killing your Chin Daily :D

Here is a test for you Drummer.  Draw a Circle around the Marxist: xD I even provided a clue over each for you:

Non Black Marxist

See the source image

White Marxist founder

Image result for BLACK MARXIST