Black officer murders White Yoga Teacher but not one thread

Black officer murders White Yoga Teacher but not one fucking thread

Look again. You started one.

Just like the folks who are unhappy with white cops shooting black folks.

See how that works?

Hope this helps!

BTW, is,t this guy brown and the narrative you are upset about is where white cops shoot Afro-Americans? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Cop flipped out and killed her, she was by herself.

Dude reached across his partner and gunned her down in a alley.

After she called it in.

I remember this.

Just like I said the other day in reference to the Sacramento shooting, some cops should never be cops in the first place. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

No I’m just sick of every one playing the race card every single day... I get a migraine looking at it ...

can people just just go to work and live a normal life with out all this Extra shit

so glad none of this bullshit happens by me and that’s all that matters......I can’t change the world but I can change the town I live in

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

No I’m just sick of every one playing the race card every single day... I get a migraine looking at it ...

can people just just go to work and live a normal life with out all this Extra shit

so glad none of this bullshit happens by me and that’s all that matters......I can’t change the world but I can change the town I live in

This black cop is also being charged for murder, with no support from the union.  See how that works?  No need to scream for justice, it will happen in this case. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Correct

it was made to give Sportnut the same migraine he gives me... 

correct is debatable...

when the question was which side posts in "hate" more...( and certainly all posters here are varied)

is annoyed and reacting the same hate weight as masterbating.. er..I mean instigating?   

> or < ?

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

but you are doing it and with a lot more hate

just sayin' 

---------------

I am still hopping the storm predicted Tuesday is plow-able. ;)

Why is it you always express and try to project extreme "Hate" on everyone else... in the most extreme way you can think of ?

Are you really trying to tell yourself something...?

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

This black cop is also being charged for murder, with no support from the union.  See how that works?  No need to scream for justice, it will happen in this case. 

This was big news when this happened and reported on continually.   The Officer is from Somali and she is Australian.  He is being prosecuted.  Meanwhile the same Police Force Executed Philando Castile and got exonerated in that case.  This is an attempt at fallacy.  This was big news when it happened. 

• Like 1

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story,amp.html

This is the one that bothered me a lot because we saw him sobbing and begging for his life. It got almost zero media attention (I’ll let you figure out why)  and that pig was acquitted . He executed that family man  man with kids. 

Watch the video at your own risk. Very disturbing. 

Now.... imagine if this victim was black? 

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This was big news when this happened and reported on continually.   The Officer is from Somali and she is Australian.  He is being prosecuted.  Meanwhile the same Police Force Executed Philando Castile and got exonerated in that case.  This is an attempt at fallacy.  This was big news when it happened. 

Still disturbed by the Philando Castile tragedy. That made no sense whatsoever.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story,amp.html

This is the one that bothered me a lot because we saw him sobbing and begging for his life. It got almost zero media attention (I’ll let you figure out why)  and that pig was acquitted . He executed that family man  man with kids. 

This was big news too.  And I posted this video earlier about this.   He is from Texas and it was big news.  I don't think people that watch anything but Fox News realize much that is actually happening and being reported on.  Again it was big news and sickening. 

11 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

It got plenty of attention when it happened.

On a side note, where's drummer to explain the whole comply or die conundrum again?

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Still disturbed by the Philando Castile tragedy. That made no sense whatsoever.

And the NRA didn't come to that lawful Gun Owner's right to have a legal weapon. Not one Peep from them.  So I say they are hypocritical and they have a long history of suppressing Black ownership no matter how some try to twist history and claim they actually armed Black people.   His death and along with Daniel Shaver's death are the two most disturbing to me and the 3 S.C. shootings of black men including one in the back running.   

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This was big news too.  And I posted this video earlier about this.   He is from Texas and it was big news.  I don't think people that watch anything but Fox News realize much that is actually happening and being reported on.  Again it was big news and sickening. 

Google searches:

Stephon Clark 4.5M results...

Daniel Shaver 0.5M

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Google searches:

Stephon Clark 4.5M results...

Daniel Shaver 0.5M

I wasn't searching Google sir and I saw it ran continuously.  Then again I don't get my news from Google only and I understand what the results mean.. It was sickening.  Of course cops shooting unarmed Black people gather more news because Black people demand it after the historical ramifications of police abusing black people.   Most on the Right can't believe Officer Friendly can actually be Officer Franticalliee.  By the way they shoot more Native American's per Capita and you don't see that either. Because they are on Human Zoo's and the same oppressor don't give a damn about them still.  Daniel Shaver's Murder was revolting and I saw it over and over.   Again it was very well reported by people that actually watch something other than Fox and read other sources.  Dude was from Texas.   

Pretty sure there was a thread about this when it first happened. 

Pretty similar to this one's OP to if I'm not totally mistaken.

P.S. @LiberalDonaldTrump Stop putting curse words in the thread titles. You are about the only one doing it. 

I was just deleting the threads altogether when this was happening, but this one's been up for a while and got some play.

Don't be surprised when I delete them in the future. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And the NRA didn't come to that lawful Gun Owner's right to have a legal weapon. Not one Peep from them.  So I say they are hypocritical and they have a long history of suppressing Black ownership no matter how some try to twist history and claim they actually armed Black people.   His death and along with Daniel Shaver's death are the two most disturbing to me and the 3 S.C. shootings of black men including one in the back running.   

And the NRA didn't come to that lawful Gun Owner's right to have a legal weapon - -shameful, stay on point no matter the melanin level.

Black ownership no matter how some try to twist history and claim they actually armed Black people.- that claim was debunked.... quickly.

Shaver death, trigger happy biased idiot cops... predetermined how it was gonna play out.

Clearly speaks to hiring practices and training. And lack thereof.

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And the NRA didn't come to that lawful Gun Owner's right to have a legal weapon - -shameful, stay on point no matter the melanin level.

Black ownership no matter how some try to twist history and claim they actually armed Black people.- that claim was debunked.... quickly.

Shaver death, trigger happy biased idiot cops... predetermined how it was gonna play out.

Clearly speaks to hiring practices and training. And lack thereof.

I agree sir. And when he was executed the 1st thing you heard was he smoke weed.  That dude worked at a School was engaged and by all accounts was a great dude.   Daniel Shaver was murdered and not one report about his drinking habits.  That is what is irritating.  

A white Terrorist gets humanized and a black Victim is victimized as if something wonton in his current or past life brought him to this tragic end.     Daniel Shaver's murder was one of the worst cases I have ever seen.   Now just imagine what they were doing before Body Cam's and Video camera's to a bunch of people regardless of color.  I find it hypocritical that now the Right says the top of Law Enforcement is corrupt but Local Law Enforcement is just amazing Cops. Thought the Justice Department found the Ferguson Police Department Rife with Racism.

THIS IS WHY WHEN AN UNARMED BLACK PERSON IS SHOT THERE IS SUCH EXTREME REACTIONS FROM BLACK PEOPLE.  THIS IS A 400 YEAR PATTERN BACK TO THE SLAVE PATROLS.   

The 102-page report on the patterns and practices of the Ferguson Police Department released on Wednesday, describes an out-of-control police department whose officers target African-Americans, stop and search people without reasonable suspicion, arrest people without probable cause, abuse their authority to quash protests, routinely ignore civil rights and use excessive force by unnecessarily using dogs, batons and Tasers.

And B.S. like this even if you consider it a sick joke.  I don't think it was a Joke. 

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Have you all watched the entire video of the Philando Castille shooting?

The cops were calm, and pretty obviously not looking to harass people at all. The cop was pretty respectful. Castille - as a licensed gun carrier - correctly informs the cops he has a weapon.  He then completely fucks up in multiple ways. 

He should have kept his hands on the steering wheel. He should have obeyed the cop's directions. He did neither and in fact did NOT follow the cop's directions. I understand these things are taught in Minnesota's required CCW training.

There are lots of videos out there of folks pulling guns on cops while being pulled over. Cops know this and know there is a risk every time they do it.