Black officer murders White Yoga Teacher but not one thread

35 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

understood...cops should never be 'let off' with proven wrongdoing...more corrosive than even letting a criminal off...

Let me put it to you this way tho...referring to the endless 'fight the good fight' around here (which is fine, but regretfully i find repetitively boring)...

To me it's kind of like a 'know your audience' thingy...we have people here who are trying to preach, and when you set up your pulpit, it kind of helps to know whom you are speaking to...

To me it's barking up the wrong tree, to spend oxygen attacking those classified % owners of evil doing thinking you are going to make the most impact.....when you can make 3X the impact with the same oxygen on those that show that (same) 'stat'....LOL

In other words, if your going to fight 'racism'....well you are really going to have to address the 'lowest' subgroup of any group....as that is where it lies...

The 'all you guys really are' and why don't you see it schtick is weak, and certainly not addressing where the real problems or where the real issues lie.  The majority just don't think this way (as some might)

Weak return on investment...just think your 'playing the wrong odds'.....for a lack of a true understanding, of what those 'statistics' really mean...

Of course all this conjecture might be thrown to the wind (and show it's actual local need)....based on...

the 'peanut gallery' here...

giphy.gif

or should I say more like.....

giphy.gif

xD

This is nothing more than a community forum where we share ideas.  Similar to arguing about what state has the best HSFB   

Im not looking to make a change here, but don't confuse this with my actual life.  

My interest group is meeting with our cities chief of police here in a few weeks to discuss issues, etc.  (we've had a few mtgs already) so my true involvement goes directly to who makes an impact.  That, obviously is much more important to me. 

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is nothing more than a community forum.  

Im not looking to make a change here, but don't confuse this with my actual life.  My interest group is meeting with our cities chief of police here in a few weeks to discuss issues, etc.  (we've had a few mtgs already) so my true involvement goes directly to who makes an impact.  

very nice...nothing wrong with fighting the good fight...

just think that especially when putting in the effort, would rather see that it's well spent, and leads to productive change...

These wheels are most easily greased when everyone realizes that it's not some other side....as in 'everyone' is not their 'enemy'..... 

And when all views understand each others side...then reasonable real solutions become abundant... 

2 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

very nice...nothing wrong with fighting the good fight...

just think that especially when putting in the effort, would rather see that it's well spent, and leads to productive change...

These wheels are most easily greased when everyone realizes that it's not some other side....as in 'everyone' is not their 'enemy'..... 

And when all views understand each others side...then reasonable real solutions become abundant... 

Maybe.  

But I see this site as a hobby for most.  I'm not sure if folks, hiding behind an avatar, voice their true feelings and attitudes...just sayin

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Maybe.  

But I see this site as a hobby for most.  I'm not sure if folks, hiding behind an avatar, voice their true feelings and attitudes...just sayin

I hear ya LOL...

At least to say that when given the artistic license, some exaggerated versions of peoples thoughts, are not a true representation of the whole, and should not be considered ( to even be framed ) as such...   

• Like 1

On 3/31/2018 at 8:27 AM, Mjd33 said:

This is the one that bothered me a lot because we saw him sobbing and begging for his life. It got almost zero media attention (I’ll let you figure out why)  and that pig was acquitted . He executed that family man  man with kids. 

Watch the video at your own risk. Very disturbing. 

Now.... imagine if this victim was black? 

Sickening, no matter the color of the victim.  

• Like 1

On 3/31/2018 at 10:27 AM, Mjd33 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story,amp.html

This is the one that bothered me a lot because we saw him sobbing and begging for his life. It got almost zero media attention (I’ll let you figure out why)  and that pig was acquitted . He executed that family man  man with kids. 

Watch the video at your own risk. Very disturbing. 

Now.... imagine if this victim was black? 

The cop still would have been acquitted. (Which we ALL should only be focused on in any case like this) 

As far as media attention. They are in the business to make $$...period. Black victims sell bc blacks will organize and protest questionable police shootings and many whites dutifully assume their role as  antagonists creating the viewership/readership traffic the media likes. None of that happens with white victims....now whose to blame for that? 

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The cop still would have been acquitted. (Which we ALL should only be focused on in any case like this) 

As far as media attention. They are in the business to make $$...period. Black victims sell bc blacks will organize and protest questionable police shootings and many whites dutifully assume their role as  antagonists creating the viewership/readership traffic the media likes. None of that happens with white victims....now whose to blame for that? 

Clearly you need to stop having any sense of realism and your dynamic approach on reality is startling.  Now imagine if you were White?   You are sharp and will see what I did right there :D  It's like saying he sicked his Police dog on a White Guy for no reason now  imagine if the Victim was Black. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, On2whls said:

Sickening, no matter the color of the victim.  

Indeed that was one of the worst ever.  I can imagine some fool saying he didn't comply I saw him move his right hand.  That was a damn execution.   Did you see the White Female bail bondsman that shot that white guy in Oklahoma with her teenage son watching and they let her ass off.  She killed that guy as well.  Dude was out on bail.  Classic case of he is dead because a Gun was around.

This is crazy as well and how the hell is she not in Prison.   This goes to zero to shitty in no time and they let her ass off.

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Indeed that was one of the worst ever.  I can imagine some fool saying he didn't comply I saw him move his right hand.  That was a damn execution.   Did you see the White Female bail bondsman that shot that white guy in Oklahoma with her teenage son watching and they let her ass off.  She killed that guy as well.  Dude was out on bail.  Classic case of he is dead because a Gun was around.

This is crazy as well and how the hell is she not in Prison.   This goes to zero to shitty in no time and they let her ass off.

Of course it's sickening.  All the public requires is fair adjudication and full accountability.  But it is diffcult to achieve that when the same public has been quick to counter with "Blue Lives Matter" propaganda as if police aren't exonerated already with questionable shootings and as victims their perpetrators are charged, prosecuted and convicted at the fullest extent. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Oklahoma is one rough place for those dealing with LE's....

I don't know what the recidivism rate is but it's got to be ridiculously high...

Bail bonds getting off? That's wrong on so many levels... for one not an leo in a conventional sense.

34 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, many prefer  "punitive justice for criminals".... Social  justice  justice is for those getting welfare checks..

I told you that you're not very smart. Did you read this is Welfare Checks for non compliance Black Marxist by Michael Savage and forward written by Pat BuchananxD I enjoy educating the ignorant no matter how stupid they come across. B|

https://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2018/02/damaging-distortion

Black Americans are over-represented in media portrayals of poverty

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-welfare-black-white-780252

Trump Thinks Only Black People Are on Welfare, but, Really, White Americans Receive Most Benefits

Just over 40 percent of SNAP recipients are white. Another 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American, according to a 2015 Department of Agriculture report.

Cutting off welfare and SNAPS and let's assume all those receiving it dies.  You would help HSFBfan reach his goal of 100M American's by Killing over 7 million white people more than all the Black, Latino and other races combined.  B|

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/americans-welfare-perceptions-survey_us_5a7880cde4b0d3df1d13f60b

Americans Are Mistaken About Who Gets Welfare

People significantly overestimate the number of African-Americans benefiting from the largest programs

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I told you that you're not very smart. Did you read this is Welfare Checks for non compliance Black Marxist by Michael Savage and forward written by Pat BuchananxD I enjoy educating the ignorant no matter how stupid they come across. B|

https://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2018/02/damaging-distortion

Black Americans are over-represented in media portrayals of poverty

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-welfare-black-white-780252

Trump Thinks Only Black People Are on Welfare, but, Really, White Americans Receive Most Benefits

Just over 40 percent of SNAP recipients are white. Another 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American, according to a 2015 Department of Agriculture report.

Cutting off welfare and SNAPS and let's assume all those receiving it dies.  You would help HSFBfan reach his goal of 100M American's by Killing over 7 million white people more than all the Black, Latino and other races combined.  B|

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/americans-welfare-perceptions-survey_us_5a7880cde4b0d3df1d13f60b

Americans Are Mistaken About Who Gets Welfare

People significantly overestimate the number of African-Americans benefiting from the largest programs

good post.  I wonder how many more times though you'll have to show this data to get through to some of them?

38 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

good post.  I wonder how many more times though you'll have to show this data to get through to some of them?

You can't sir I got more.  You know I am thought provoking.  I was watching Faux news the other night with Laura Ingraham and she was discussing a college that wanted to remove a statue of Thomas Jefferson (you know my thoughts on him) and she said you can't use today's morals to judge them.  It led me to thinking.  Didn't you indoctrinate me in school that the finding Fathers were the epitome of morality and were to be emulated?  Now the old DD brain housing group kicks in. 

If that was how they were and there were no moral compasses how do you explain Benjamin Banneker's letter to him calling him a Fraud and a Hypocrite or the 1,000's of abolitionist around that had a high degree of moral compassness often detrimental to themselves  (The original BLM).  Clearly these people were accused of being the morally bankrupt ones by whom back then?   I further thought you know one day in the future someone is gonna say I can't believe they had to have a BLM movement in that era to combat cops shooting unarmed black men and some fool will look at them and say don't judge them back then with our values today.  That was just the way they were.  And the conclusion I draw from this is America has always had a bankruptcy on Morality and it has not been the poor blacks that the finger is often pointed at because they chose to hold her accountable to the ethos she professed.  The lack of Morality is very evident if one chooses to know history and not His-Story. 

But what can I know or do I am 3/5ths a Human based off of some Southern Compromise by a bunch of Bankrupt Racist that I was taught had the highest of Character and was to be admired.  Sadly that was a lack of Morality on the system itself.  OOOPS there I go again showing the real bankruptcy. 

Abolitionist, Freedom Fighters, Radical Republicans, Civil Rights activists, Panthers, and finally BLM have always been accused of being trouble makers and the source of their own misgivings.  Funny the finger pointers never took the time to understand themselves and their historical excuses of well that is how they were. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You can't sir I got more.  You know I am thought provoking.  I was watching Faux news the other night with Laura Ingraham and she was discussing a college that wanted to remove a statue of Thomas Jefferson (you know my thoughts on him) and she said you can't use today's morals to judge them.  It led me to thinking.  Didn't you indoctrinate me in school that the finding Fathers were the epitome of morality and were to be emulated?  Now the old DD brain housing group kicks in. 

If that was how they were and there were no moral compasses how do you explain Benjamin Banneker's letter to him calling him a Fraud and a Hypocrite or the 1,000's of abolitionist around that had a high degree of moral compassness often detrimental to themselves  (The original BLM).  Clearly these people were accused of being the morally bankrupt ones by whom back then?   I further thought you know one day in the future someone is gonna say I can't believe they had to have a BLM movement in that era to combat cops shooting unarmed black men and some fool will look at them and say don't judge them back then with our values today.  That was just the way they were.  And the conclusion I draw from this is America has always had a bankruptcy on Morality and it has not been the poor blacks that the finger is often pointed at because they chose to hold her accountable to the ethos she professed.  The lack of Morality is very evident if one chooses to know history and not His-Story. 

But what can I know or do I am 3/5ths a Human based off of some Southern Compromise by a bunch of Bankrupt Racist that I was taught had the highest of Character and was to be admired.  Sadly that was a lack of Morality on the system itself.  OOOPS there I go again showing the real bankruptcy. 

Abolitionist, Freedom Fighters, Radical Republicans, Civil Rights activists, Panthers, and finally BLM have always been accused of being trouble makers and the source of their own misgivings.  Funny the finger pointers never took the time to understand themselves and their historical excuses of well that is how they were. 

This group thinks you are a trouble maker DD. 

20170423_110231.thumb.jpg.a13372cc48ba7c05680fde35c097f980.jpg

Well, probably all of them except that one guy at the top right. Idk what his deal is. Different and distanced from the rest of the photo. 

If you zoom in on the image...

Might have been what could be considered a modern day democrat. Lol. I see him standing differently. Looking different than the rest. Totally different posture and everything. Who knows?

You would definitely be a troublemaker to the vast majority of that group.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, probably all of them except that one guy at the top right. Idk what his deal is. Different and distanced from the rest of the photo. 

Might have been what could be considered a modern day democrat. Lol. I see him standing differently. Looking different than the rest. Totally different posture and everything. Who knows?

He was there for the beer and after party....

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He's the one Texan who thought they were doing brisket and discovered it was pulled pork with that vinegar based sauce. LoL

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Southern Democrats.....Founders of the clan..One killed Lincoln along with about 8 conspirators and Mary Surratt,the only female ever hung by the US Govt..

...and then during the civil rights movement, the parties flipped and what was once southern democrats became the republicans. 

Your point is? 

You tout the party that would be the vast majority of men in that photo. 

Reconcile that. 

• Like 1