Active Shooter YouTube Headquaters

DevilDog

1 hour ago, dbcaptiron said:

I joked but I'll save you some effort....

I can tell you there was  $21 million spent for Consultants for some advise......you know... on how they should spend the rest...

http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerbergs-failed-100-million-donation-to-newark-public-schools-2015-9

oh and the KICKER.....

giphy.gif

They actually got $200 MILLION with the matching funds....

POOF ! 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Expensive marketing campaign and used the kids. 

Fucking bullshit. 

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Expensive marketing campaign and used the kids. 

Fucking bullshit. 

Dude you have no idea.....

It was one big liberal clusterfuck....lottery algorithm for schools meant the local kids had to get across town to go to school...

Gangs don't exist in the Liberal minds cities...

Net results a fucking fortune spent...poof...performance/results etc., .....well...most say ....worse...

You're right with that emoji....probably why when I hear the name Z, I sometimes remember it...

Poster child for throwing money at a problem.... 

Oh btw...Did you catch the caption on the pic??

Cory Booker Mark Zuckerberg

"Dude, I'm telling you I'm the next Obama...just fork over the cash..... and we will be 'in' soon...."

Do you think he sold all that data he 'lifted' from his customers to the 'other side' to recoup some losses?...or maybe just to have some 'FBI' backup plan....you know....just in case...

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks for reporting. Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, the MSM stopped reporting on this story once her name was made public. 

NASIM AGHDAM

What more do you want them to say at this time?  Nonetheless, CNN identified the shooter in their last update, front page.  

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/03/us/youtube-hq-shooting/index.html

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

She's an Iranian terrorist. There's lots to say! 

IMG_0823.JPG

First of all, she's dead now. So she was an Iranian terrorist.

Second of all, how is this pic supposed to show us that she was a terrorist?

I was thinking she might have been a counting ninja. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

She's an Iranian terrorist. There's lots to say! 

IMG_0823.JPG

silly rabbit....doncha know?

Much like China or North Korea....

You must go....'out of country', to get 'some' news......

"A 36-year-old man left in a critical condition is believed to be the suspect's boyfriend"

Try BBC...

32 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Silly me. Thx.

CNN will make her a victim. Somehow. 

Not even sure if you should be buying this 'boyfriend' angle tho either...

Law enforcement sources have confirmed Nasim Aghdam of Southern California as the woman suspected of opening fire at YouTube’s headquarters in San Bruno Tuesday, April 3, 2018. Photo: Www.nasimesabz.com

dates supposedly go back a ways...

Law enforcement sources have confirmed Nasim Aghdam of Southern California as the woman suspected of opening fire at YouTube’s headquarters in San Bruno Tuesday, April 3, 2018. Photo: Www.nasimesabz.com

this was the shit she was posting...

oh and apparently an animals rights vegan and 'other' activist...

9_9

13 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Not even sure if you should be buying this 'boyfriend' angle tho either...

dates supposedly go back a ways...

this was the shit she was posting...

oh and apparently an animals rights vegan and 'other' activist...

9_9

She sounds a lot like some of our own members. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Florida police screwed up. Havent we beat this to death. CA police didnt wait. Got there and dealt with the situation. 

Goes back to my argument about police education and pay. 

Take a look at the difference in pay from Ca and FL and get back to me. Huge difference in training and professionalism. 

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

Goes back to my argument about police education and pay. 

Take a look at the difference in pay from Ca and FL and get back to me. Huge difference in training and professionalism. 

Doesnt matter about pay. One of the best police departments in this country is the NYPD. Not too long ago the starting pay was 25k a year. 

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Pay matters. Pay attracts higher quality candidates and improves retention. All of these things help shape a professional police force.

But it doesnt. My town cops get paid a ton of money most of them dont have a clue whats going on. In the city they get paid less some of them are still morons but most of them are very good at their jobs. If you become a civil servant for the money you are in the wrong sector of work imo of course. If you make 40k as a cop or you make 100k as a cop your reason for being a cop is to help make better the community in which you work. Like I said the NYPD starting pay was 25k a year. Still had people lined up to take the test. So at least here in NY you can pay pretty much anything and youll still have people going. And they get trained very well. Wonder how many cops in CA would have signed up for a 25k a year job in NY if they lived here

But it doesnt. My town cops get paid a ton of money most of them dont have a clue whats going on. In the city they get paid less some of them are still morons but most of them are very good at their jobs. If you become a civil servant for the money you are in the wrong sector of work imo of course. If you make 40k as a cop or you make 100k as a cop your reason for being a cop is to help make better the community in which you work. Like I said the NYPD starting pay was 25k a year. Still had people lined up to take the test. So at least here in NY you can pay pretty much anything and youll still have people going. And they get trained very well. Wonder how many cops in CA would have signed up for a 25k a year job in NY if they lived here

It matters.

Do you want Billy Bob in Georgia, pulling you over with a GED and a 3 month academy under his belt, who's dad was the sheriff in town?

Or do you want the dude with a masters degree, making good money, takes pride in his job, and has advanced POST training?

You make the call.

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It matters.

Do you want Billy Bob in Georgia, pulling you over with a GED and a 3 month academy under his belt, who's dad was the sheriff in town?

Or do you want the dude with a masters degree, making good money, takes pride in his job, and has advanced POST training?

You make the call.

I dont care about their educational background. I care that they know the penal law that they do their job to the best of their ability and are out there everyday doing a job that most people dont want. Ive talked to a what you call a Billy Bob down in GA great guy. An educational background doesnt tell me jackshit about you. Whatever level in a police department you want to get too is on you and how much studying you wanna do. But at the very least know the penal law by heart. Theres a difference between book smarts and street smarts and when it comes down to it id rather talk to a cop who is street smart

I dont care about their educational background. I care that they know the penal law that they do their job to the best of their ability and are out there everyday doing a job that most people dont want. Ive talked to a what you call a Billy Bob down in GA great guy. An educational background doesnt tell me jackshit about you. Whatever level in a police department you want to get too is on you and how much studying you wanna do. But at the very least know the penal law by heart. Theres a difference between book smarts and street smarts and when it comes down to it id rather talk to a cop who is street smart

You are way off. You want a professional cooking your meal. You don't want an amateur.

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You are way off. You want a professional cooking your meal. You don't want an amateur.

then you wouldnt respect my dad at all who doesnt have a masters degree and became a LT in the NYPD. See what im talking about. He was a boss who ran commands. Had some college credits. To this day still doesnt have a bachelors degree and is retired. Was very successful too without the education your talking about so in no way am i way off. I dont need some jackass masters degree guy who probably doesnt know shit out on the streets. Give me a guy who grew up on the streets who has some common sense in his head. To tell me im way off when I am the very proud son of a cop is BS. Plenty of great cops out there that dont have the education your talking about

Just now, HSFBfan said:

then you wouldnt respect my dad at all who doesnt have a masters degree and became a LT in the NYPD. See what im talking about. He was a boss who ran commands. Had some college credits. To this day still doesnt have a bachelors degree and is retired. Was very successful too without the education your talking about so in no way am i way off. I dont need some jackass masters degree guy who probably doesnt know shit out on the streets. Give me a guy who grew up on the streets who has some common sense in his head. 

I am talking big picture. Not individual stories.

The point is pay and education are linked to job satisfaction and police professionalism.

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

I am talking big picture. Not individual stories.

The point is pay and education are linked to job satisfaction and police professionalism.

But again it doesnt. so lets just move on. Ive proved that cops will work for pretty much anything you give them. Nothing beats 22.5 years and than retirement with a pension. Guys line up everyday to become cops. Like I said were certainly not going to agree.