When are you gonna start standing up for the majority????

BUFORDGAWOLVES

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/05/illinois-town-bans-assault-weapons-fine-those-who-keep-them/488987002/

Bravo and baby steps, but the main issue is the transportation of guns across state lines into IL.  For IL, the less strict gun laws of neighboring states imo is the biggest problem.   IN is  the worst I believe in the transporting of guns to IL.  

The Warriors flick is worth a watch again.  Most of them made it home to Coney Island safe and they had no guns. :) 

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/05/illinois-town-bans-assault-weapons-fine-those-who-keep-them/488987002/

Bravo and baby steps, but the main issue is the transportation of guns across state lines into IL.  For IL, the less strict gun laws of neighboring states imo is the biggest problem.   

The Warriors flick is worth a watch again.  Most of them made it home to Coney Island safe and they had no guns. :) 

Damn good flick.....

giphy.gif

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Bravo and baby steps, but the main issue is the transportation of guns across state lines into IL.  For IL, the less strict gun laws of neighboring states imo is the biggest problem.   IN is  the worst I believe in the transporting of guns to IL.  

How long to the lawsuit that this infringes upon your 2nd amendment rights 

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Highland Park won in court.   The National Musket Assoc can ... (censored).  

Yea but see you can appeal ruling and the NRA I'm sure will file a lawsuit. Nobody in their right mind or any mind for that matter should be handing over their guns at any point in time. And it was passed by a board it never went to court. So let the lawsuit begin. If any citizen freely hands over their gun they are a moron

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

how could he be the majority if less than half of Americans own guns?

Simply math makes this incorrect. I don't even need to get into the realities. 

Simple man with way too simple minded math...

so are we being intellectually dishonest yet again today? Or just plain ole stupid...

since when does actually purchasing and owning a gun equal the number of people who believe in the right to do so...

clue... it does not 

only true statement you have posted in quite some time...

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I don't even need to get into the realities. 

• Like 2