Love Child!

RedZone

You are worse than a tabloid magazine. 

Let me guess the next thread will be about Trump having an alien locked up under the White House. 

Man get out more. Go smell the urine in downtown New Orleans or something. This daily meltdown and hissy fit was funny at first but now it's just tired. 

Its gonna be along 7 more years for you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You are worse than a tabloid magazine. 

Let me guess the next thread will be about Trump having an alien locked up under the White House. 

Man get out more. Go smell the urine in downtown New Orleans or something. This daily meltdown and hissy fit was funny at first but now it's just tired. 

Its gonna be along 7 more years for you. 

The last thread was "find the fake news' bait ....

So I posted "Todays Front Page CNN News Link" to the latest National Enquirer scoop of 'gossip suppression'  (might even win the 'big fish' pool)...

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/12/media/trump-national-enquirer-doorman/index.html

Looks like Red loves the bait I'm fishing with and is swallowing it whole...... and trying to make a run with it....

FYI...the bait is a fist.....

How you think he is gonna make out trying to run on a thread with it???

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

The last thread was "find the fake news' bait ....

So I posted "Todays Front Page CNN News Link" to the latest National Enquirer scoop of 'gossip suppression'  (might even win the 'big fish' pool)...

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/12/media/trump-national-enquirer-doorman/index.html

Looks like Red loves the bait I'm fishing with and is swallowing it whole...... and trying to make a run with it....

FYI...the bait is a fist.....

How you think he is gonna make out trying to run on a thread with it???

giphy.gif

Have no clue what you are talking about, but the great thing is no one else does either.

I just wish you could make one post without these stupid gifs, just one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Have no clue what you are talking about, but the great thing is no one else does either.

I just wish you could make one post without these stupid gifs, just one.

Sure you Don't.....

You must have just glossed over that 'fake news' link....

Immediately before posting....and in your quoted response...

A doorman who was reportedly paid by the National Enquirer to keep quiet about a rumor regarding Donald Trump's sex life spoke out in a statement Thursday afternoon.

"Today I awoke to learn that a confidential agreement that I had with AMI (The National Enquirer) with regard to a story about President Trump was leaked to the press," the doorman, Dino Sajudin, said in a statement obtained by CNN. "I can confirm that while working at Trump World Tower I was instructed not to criticize President Trump's former housekeeper due to a prior relationship she had with President Trump which produced a child."

Lovechild is such a common song to spontaneously sing .....catchy toon.....BTW $20 bucks buy in for the 'Big Fish' pool...

And "Bernie Sandering" somebody else's fish....cannot win you the pool... 

43 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Sure you Don't.....

You must have just glossed over that 'fake news' link....

Immediately before posting....and in your quoted response...

A doorman who was reportedly paid by the National Enquirer to keep quiet about a rumor regarding Donald Trump's sex life spoke out in a statement Thursday afternoon.

"Today I awoke to learn that a confidential agreement that I had with AMI (The National Enquirer) with regard to a story about President Trump was leaked to the press," the doorman, Dino Sajudin, said in a statement obtained by CNN. "I can confirm that while working at Trump World Tower I was instructed not to criticize President Trump's former housekeeper due to a prior relationship she had with President Trump which produced a child."

Lovechild is such a common song to spontaneously sing .....catchy toon.....BTW $20 bucks by in for the 'Big Fish' pool...

And "Bernie Sandering" somebody else's fish....cannot win you the pool... 

I haven't clicked on that thread yet, but if you are in it, I probably won't.

No offense....

...Donny's "love child" and his/her mother is out there somewhere....now it should be a race between Pecker and the National Enquirer and the real press to find them and expose or hide them....how many more skeletons does Donny have in the BIG closet of his??...I'm sure Muller will find a few more before he's done...the circus rolls on.....:$