PrepGridiron Donkey of the month goes to @Redzone

LiberalDonaldTrump

This dumbass gets the award because he consistently broke protocol last night,,,,, he knew what he was doing,,,he was trying to pull a Rab and boast his home state like @RedZone literally no one wants to hear about ur piss stained streets and ur 5 star restaurant u call Popeyes...

on a side note @PrepGridiron except this. Dunce last night was a success 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Going forward when we set up the accounts for these coaches ahead of time, the worst offenders will put put on IGNORE to prevent what happened last night. 

It was cool that KW obliged many, but it's not what he expected. 

@PrepGridiron 

to a void this issue, i will just record my next call with Coach Rollinson and post the mp3 here...

my 5 questions:

1. How awesome is it to be you? Is your awesomeness something you can teach others?
  2. Did last years USAT National Championship feel different then the first 2?
  3. How brave are you to book both BG and IMG is the same season?
  4. Your on track to get your 300 win in the 2019 season, will you retire after that?
  5. in your 29 years at MD, all but 1 starting QB has gone on to play D1 ball, including Matt Leinart, Colt Brennan, Matt Barkley and JT Daniels; how did Mater Dei become QB high? 
  6. (Overtime question) Why didn't i get more playing time in the 2000 season? was it because i wasn't that good?

your welcome in advance 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Re #3, being really "brave" would entail playing both foes on the road!! Let's not get carried away. 

they are playing BG on the road...and the fallowing year they wont be allowed to play IMG...also i have one question for you after you questioned Rollos bravery

Image result for how dare you gif

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Going forward when we set up the accounts for these coaches ahead of time, the worst offenders will put put on IGNORE to prevent what happened last night. 

It was cool that KW obliged many, but it's not what he expected. 

@PrepGridiron 

Not what he expected good, or not what he expected bad?