Jim Comey and Andrew McCabe have done more damage

Bormio

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Comey interview reminded me of a "bitching" wife who was an angry,spoiled and arrogant brat ,ranting about her husband....Maccabe was fired for justifiable reasons and imo, will ultimately be jusdged a vicious weasel!.. Clean that swamp Mr President, clean it .........

Be that as it may, McCabe, Comey and the Russians put Trump in office. 

You would think Trump would be as 'loyal' to McCabe and Comey as he is to Putin. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

what is this about?

Any points in it you agree with or disagree with?

How is it relevant to the thread? 

About how Obama jeopardized the FBI. Where talking about the FBI correct? 

“I think he felt a pressure in the political environment because he wanted Hillary Clinton to be elected, to give her a shot in the arm, and so he spoke about an investigation. And he shouldn’t have done that,” Comey said. “But as you can imagine, creating this drumbeat that the Obama Justice Department, the fix is in because the president has told them what result they should reach.”

Summary of James comey interview .... 

“Possibly a tape exists With russian prostitutes going pee pee, he had weird orange skin, my hands were bigger than trump’s, my hair is also better ....oh and lastly and most importantly buy my book available tomorrow” :) 

• Like 1

The condemnation of Comey out there this morning by FBI insiders is well-deserved.  The man was totally unfit to be head of the FBI.  And while I felt Hillary should have been indicted, his actions in not indicting her were totally unethical.  And his penchant for leaking was appalling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

The condemnation of Comey out there this morning by FBI insiders is well-deserved.  The man was totally unfit to be head of the FBI.  And while I felt Hillary should have been indicted, his actions in not indicting her were totally unethical.  And his penchant for leaking was appalling.

but did you like the guy? 

xD

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

Agree

without these two and Russia trump would not have been elected.

Thanks for pointing that out. 

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

Be that as it may, McCabe, Comey and the Russians put Trump in office. 

You would think Trump would be as 'loyal' to McCabe and Comey as he is to Putin. 

LMAO 😂 

Literally the dumbest of hot takes.