Howard Cross Jr commits to Notre Dame

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

R u telling me Illinois is as good as alabama??

I am suggesting that if you play in the big 10 or you play on Alabama you have the same level coaches, facilities and trainers  and play the same type competition week in and week out so it's of no consequential difference which team you play for. 

Just now, noonereal said:

I am suggesting that if you play in the big 10 or you play on Alabama you have the same level coaches, facilities and trainers  and play the same type competition week in and week out so it's of no consequential difference which team you play for. 

play the same competition?? lmaooooo

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

The Big 10 and the SEC are not comparative? 

I'll agree the SEC is better but you are splitting hairs. 

Please stop with the stupid, lazy replies and make a point. Thanks

the point is the SEC is way more respected than the BIg 10. there is nothing that the big 10 can provide you with on the football field better than the SEC. the last 2 times i believe the big ten made it to the playoffs they scored 0 points

Just now, HSFBfan said:

the point is the SEC is way more respected than the BIg 10. there is nothing that the big 10 can provide you with on the football field better than the SEC. the last 2 times i believe the big ten made it to the playoffs they scored 0 points

this has nothing to do with our debate

have a good night

I tried

honestly...do not see any downside to going to Notre Dame....Brian Kelly is a good coach, produces NFL players....academics is stressed....whats the issue....oh thats right...HSFBfan missed his shot at the big time...or was under recruited...or was JV...I have no clue what your deal is....but your whole opinion about HC3 going to ND is asinine....he chose a great school....lets be happy.....or if you want the other way......GFY>:(

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SJR89 said:

honestly...do not see any downside to going to Notre Dame....Brian Kelly is a good coach, produces NFL players....academics is stressed....whats the issue....oh thats right...HSFBfan missed his shot at the big time...or was under recruited...or was JV...I have no clue what your deal is....but your whole opinion about HC3 going to ND is asinine....he chose a great school....lets be happy.....or if you want the other way......GFY>:(

will never see a national title. Could have followed his father. Like you said his choice to play on a team that losses 2-3 games a year. Good luck to him. He never had an Alabama offer. The original post in this thread made it seem like you turned away Alabama for ND. Not the case. Good Look HC3

Bowl records this past season .. 

Big 10: 7-1 Michigan lost to S. Carolina and Wolverines gagged it away record could easily of been 8-0. 

SEC: 4-5 

of course that doesn’t tell the whole story because GA played Bama for title so think we can conclude SEC better at the top but Big 10 has more depth. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Bowl records this past season .. 

Big 10: 7-1 Michigan lost to S. Carolina and Wolverines gagged it away record could easily of been 8-0. 

SEC: 4-5 

of course that doesn’t tell the whole story because GA played Bama for title so think we can conclude SEC better at the top but Big 10 has more depth. 

only 1 thing matters.....the title still sits in the SEC. At the end of the day isnt that what everyone plays for?

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Of course. 

But big ten’s bowl record tells us the conference was pretty good from top to bottom.

OSU vs USC....OSU smoked them I believe

WIsky vs Miami....good bowl win

PSU vs Washington

Michigan vs South Carolina....Choke job by Michigan...that was fun to watch

Michigan State vs Washington State....Defense wins games

NW vs Kentucky....Kentucky just sucks

Iowa vs BC....another good bowl matchup but you had to know Iowa was better

Purdue vs Arizona....dont trust those pac 12 schools. 

Had some good matchups....didnt play any lower level opponents like FAU or something. 

43 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

NW vs Kentucky....Kentucky just sucks

Kentucky’s best player .... their rb got tossed for making contact w official. Garbage call. Kentucky prob wins that game if not ejected. 

Iowa vs BC....another good bowl matchup but you had to know Iowa was better

BC lost that game because of their cleats.... I swear that was the only game in my lifetime I watched where I thought this.... under Armour cleats are trash. Iowa players had the nike and they didn’t slip much. 

Michigan State vs Washington State....Defense wins games

Michigan state imposed their will running the ball and wash state couldn’t stop them. Beatdown. 

FAU

Was actually pretty good last year. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Kentucky’s best player .... their rb for making contact w official. Garbage call. Kentucky prob wins that game if not ejected. 

BC lost that game because of their cleats.... I swear that was the only game in my lifetime I watched where I thought this.... under Armour cleats are trash. Iowa players had the nike and they didn’t slip much. 

Michigan state imposed their will running the ball and wash state couldn’t stop them. Beatdown. 

Was actually pretty good last year. 

In terms of the MSU game thats how you beat a passing team like WSU. Play good defense and run the ball down their throat. 

Well if you make contact with an official you should be ejected. So i agree with the call. 

Iowa though is a good team. But if you think about what you have stated you said the BIG ten went 8-1 when if Iowa and NW lost they have would have been 6-3

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

In terms of the MSU game thats how you beat a passing team like WSU. Play good defense and run the ball down their throat. 

Lot of turmoil for cougars Leading up to game .... top wr kicked off team. #3 wr left program before bowl game. Luke falk didn’t play a snap his backup played entire game hilinski, Who few months ago took his own life ... rip Tyler.