HS Football Freedom Bowl

GHSFPS

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Any word on whether there will be any t.v. coverage for any of these games yet? 

I'm assuming no, because they haven't announced any so far, but, they were pretty slow announcing match-ups too, so...

FLO might pick it up.

They did the BOB last year.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

That St. Joe's v AHP game is a nice one, but I wonder how many folks will show up for a game that is not even in the state of either of the participants. 

AHP isnt going to be what theyve been the last 2 years.... They lost monumental talent.

That said, theres 3 very good games, 2 good games and 1 meh.... Milton vs Cardinal Gibbons & North Gwinnett vs Wekiva will be the other 2 very good ones... Imo better than AHP vs SJR

As you can see, 4 of Floridas Preseason Top 6 (currently at CP) will be at this event...

Right now (meaningless I know) CalPreps says... 

(GA #9) Milton vs. (FL #4) Cardinal Gibbons

(GA #7) North Gwinnett vs. (FL #3) Wekiva (NG will be preseason top 5 for sure)

(FL #6) AH-Plantation vs. (NJ #4) St. Joseph Regional

The other 2 decent games...

(FL #2) Chaminade-Madonna vs. (AL #26) Muscle Shoals

(FL #86) Mainland vs (AL #20) Bob Jones

9 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

AHP isnt going to be what theyve been the last 2 years.... They lost monumental talent.

That said, theres 3 very good games, 2 good games and 1 meh.... Milton vs Cardinal Gibbons & North Gwinnett vs Wekiva will be the other 2 very good ones... Imo better than AHP vs SJR

As you can see, 4 of Floridas Preseason Top 6 (currently at CP) will be at this event...

Right now (meaningless I know) CalPreps says... 

(GA #9) Milton vs. (FL #4) Cardinal Gibbons

(GA #7) North Gwinnett vs. (FL #3) Wekiva (NG will be preseason top 5 for sure)

(FL #6) AH-Plantation vs. (NJ #4) St. Joseph Regional

The other 2 decent games...

(FL #2) Chaminade-Madonna vs. (AL #26) Muscle Shoals

(FL #86) Mainland vs (AL #20) Bob Jones

@Nolebull813

@Columbiafan

what do you guys say about AHP next year??

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@Nolebull813

@Columbiafan

From What I'm hearing they lose quite a bit but it isn't out of the realm of possibility they pick up transfers over the summer and reload

Miami Central looked heading for a huge drop but they have been quietly reloading so same could happen with AHP 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@Nolebull813

@Columbiafan

If AHP beats Cardinal Gibbons 2x (especially) in the playoffs,  Gibbons may never beat them with the current staffs now.  Any way journalists or staffs want to spin it, AHP has never been this vulnerable in years.   They lost every single marquee recruit, their QB and nearly every receiver who had PT.    They also lost 2/3 of a stellar DL and a very talented secondary.   Offensive skill players in Schwartz and Jones are gone.   2/5 of OL returns.   Good luck to AHP,  Surtain and staff as they have some tough opponents on the schedule and a very motivated and pissed off Gibbons squad acting like great white sharks smelling chum.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1