Eddyr2

KANYE WEST  

9 members have voted

1. 1. KANYE WEST

• Crazy...
    • Crazy like a Fox
    • Both

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Take care of yourself.  Nothing direct at you personally sir.  My word on that.  I just don't agree when people make comparisons of hate with each and again the Left has some serious ass Loons as well. 

Peace e with you and I didn't consider this as an argument no shouting or name calling.  I love this Country too.  I have foreign Soil on my boots.  I have above Middle Class lifestyle friends of all Hues, Religions and Cultures.  Anyone that knows me will attest to that.  I can have Goat Biryani with Muslim Indians in their homes and Barbacoa with Liberal Catholic Homie in Allen.  I am blessed and I have a well rounded mindset.  I am comfortable among many but I am always myself old Marine Gunnery Sergeant.  I can disagree with @thc6795 as well as Rockin L on politics or any other matters.  But if you asked me to pick 2 guys to have my back those 2 will be my 1st Choice because we have one thing in Common that we earned not as Republican or Democrat,  Black or White we are MARINES.  And you haven't seen disagreement and arguing till you spend 6 months at SEA with each other  that makes this board look like a child's sandbox.  😉

Ooh Rah!

11 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

My faith as a Catholic defines me more then my “race” (although Latino and/or Mexican is not a race). I detest bigotry and I see just as much if not more on the left and As I do on the right. I fact I see more bigotry towards me as a Catholic then I do as a Mexican. Not saying that is the case for everyone but that is true for me.

Roger, hates the bush family. He works for infowars. He doesn’t speak for conservative any more then the wackos on Slate do. What he said was wrong. 45 is friendly with a lot of people I don’t like, including Jessie Jackson.

45 wasn’t my 1st or 2nd choice but he has done a lot of conservative things in office I agree with. I think 45 is a bad person who is doing a lot of good things. 44 was a good guy who did a lot of evil things. Now we may disagree and that’s fine.

FE16523D-E686-4767-BC2D-8EC050B9B894.jpeg

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It is certainly crazy how "leftists" are voting for Trump. I'm almost confused, except, I think it's someone else that may be confused. 

Trying to disown the Nazis and all... I can't blame a person at all. 

Remember that time at the RNC when they were running those tweets on the ticker? I'll have you know, they aren't running "leftist" tweets. Trump isn't retweeting "leftist" tweets along the way either. 

🤣

I won’t take responsibility for the actions of other men when I don’t agree with this actions. To paint me with a broad brush isn’t just, just like to paint you with broad would be unfair just because the KKK was founded by southern democratics. Cool? Cool, thanks!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Celebrating Blackness

Don't you read?

Then why are they all rappers? Why weren’t any professors, doctors, economics or any other professionals invited to  “celebrate blackness”? 

If there was a “celebration of mexicanness” at the White House and only mariachis were invited I would be extremely offended.

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Why must they all gather at once?

They all celebrate Blackness

Be offended by what you wish. 

That is no need for this to be anything other than what it was. 

When we have the 1st Hispanic president, you are welcome to do the same and it will be completely understood.

I really don’t care if there is ever a Hispanic President, I want the President to protect the Constitution and serve with the Republic. the President’s racial or ethic background isn’t a concern.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You broached the subject.

And his background is a concern.

Hence the Celebrating Blackness.

Try and keep up.

I only see rappers...

you broached the subject.

Their background is not a concern.

Hence the Celebrating Rapness.

try to keep up. 

6 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

And Chicago has become some type of Utopia since Trump got elected? Yeah right. Imagine believing Obama didn't care about his hometown Chicago but somehow Trump does. 

Koonye and Chance house ni-ga asses can go fuck themselves honestly. They're brainwashed as ever, especially Koonye. 

The rest of the rap industry know the deal and have high awareness of what's going on around this country. Koonye use to be that way, then lost his mind.

Chance the Rapper Apologizes for His ‘Attempt to Support Kanye’ Amid Trump Controversy

Check out his response to Trump giving him a Shoutout:  He won't be on Faux Newz tonight for sure.

“Kanye West has performed a great service to the Black Community,” the President wrote on Friday morning. “Big things are happening and eyes are being opened for the first time in Decades – Legacy Stuff! Thank you also to Chance and Dr. Darrell Scott, they really get it (lowest Black & Hispanic unemployment in history).

Responding to the tweet, Chance the Rapper replied, “Nah that aint it yo.”

6 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

And Chicago has become some type of Utopia since Trump got elected? Yeah right. Imagine believing Obama didn't care about his hometown Chicago but somehow Trump does. 

Koonye and Chance house ni-ga asses can go fuck themselves honestly. They're brainwashed as ever, especially Koonye. 

The rest of the rap industry know the deal and have high awareness of what's going on around this country. Koonye use to be that way, then lost his mind.

Looks like they got the Black Savior all to themselves again.  MAGA.  I can't wait till he snaps and speaks the truth to them.  As they claim he did to Black People who know him to be damn crazy for years.

YEEZUS

"I'm doing pretty good as far as geniuses go ... I'm like a machine. I'm a robot. You cannot offend a robot ... I'm going down as a legend, whether or not you like me or not. I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain ... The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don't think that I would be one of the characters of today's modern Bible?"

Image result for kanye black jesus

38 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Chance the Rapper Apologizes for His ‘Attempt to Support Kanye’ Amid Trump Controversy

Check out his response to Trump giving him a Shoutout:  He won't be on Faux Newz tonight for sure.

“Kanye West has performed a great service to the Black Community,” the President wrote on Friday morning. “Big things are happening and eyes are being opened for the first time in Decades – Legacy Stuff! Thank you also to Chance and Dr. Darrell Scott, they really get it (lowest Black & Hispanic unemployment in history).

Responding to the tweet, Chance the Rapper replied, “Nah that aint it yo.”

Chance knew better. Heck, he supported Obama more than many did. He's even in the photo someone posted earlier taking a pic with him earlier! Right in between Common and Busta, in front of J.Cole.

On 4/26/2018 at 2:24 PM, Eddyr2 said:

F66F0890-B2CF-4CAA-A1D2-1E03DCDD93FE.jpeg

2 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Chance knew better. Heck, he supported Obama more than many did. He's even in the photo someone posted earlier taking a pic with him earlier! Right in between Common and Busta, in front of J.Cole.

Look on the bright side.  They can now claim how inclusive they are since they have the craziest rapper in the world telling us Blacks what we needed to hear. 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WulfTangClan said:

Yep Chance the Rapper, Common, Busta Rhymes and J. Cole are a few of the guys that took a pic with 44 at the Celebration of Hip Hop.