Eddyr2

KANYE WEST  

9 members have voted

1. 1. KANYE WEST

• Crazy...
    • Crazy like a Fox
    • Both

10 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Opinions of many and just echoed those... What did any of you all say when the prefessor in Calf at Fresno State called Barbara Bush,who had just died called her "agreat racist"....Don't say a word to me...

I thought that what the Professor said was disgusting and rude. If I was her Dean I would punished her as much as I could. I am also a supporter of the first amendment and believe she has the right to say disgusting and rude things. I also believe you have the right to say what ever you want but I also have the right to say what you said is uncalled for. That’s why I’m a conservative because I believe in freedom. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

So what?  Your point is?  So entertainers, athletes, world leaders should not take pictures with the Pres?

Nope. my point is that Trump being friendly to Yeezy isn’t something new or outrageous. Others have also been friendly to rappers.

D081DAE2-FC60-466C-8B24-8E9C99CBA0D4.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

That's just some of his "tamer" remarks.  Wait till you get him going on Latinos.  Especially Mexicans. 

I’m sure me bing a Mexican Conservative will mix up his hardware...it’s usually only confuses liberals but he may get discombobulated as well.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

I thought that what the Professor said was disgusting and rude. If I was her Dean I would punished her as much as I could. I am also a supporter of the first amendment and believe she has the right to say disgusting and rude things. I also believe you have the right to say what ever you want but I also have the right to say what you said is uncalled for. That’s why I’m a conservative because I believe in freedom. 

@BUFORDGAWOLVES and @AztecPadre Notice he is so upset over that Muslim professor and her harsh words toward Mrs. Bush. But why do none of the Wingnuts not remember this .  I see Eddyr2 and @thc6795 who can disagree with me politically but still reject bigotry and don't think for one moment I don't believe even though you guys are cool Conservatives your race doesn't have something to do with your outlook on many things. (Like common decency).  Who uses the term cross breeding.  Two Humans can't crossbreed they are the same species.  If you see a White Dog humping a Black Dog is that Crossbreeding.  So damn stupid and straight Bigotry.  That's why this so called love for Kanye is B.S. Go read an article about him an his family and read the comments.  

I also thought the Professor was out of line and so was this damn Nut.   One is a Professor the Other had a Seat next to the Prez. 

Help spread this among your Wingnut Cohorts so they can be equally pissed.  Now this was harsh from a Trump Guy. I  am always exposing the damn Hypocrisy.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/roger-stone-steps-up-attacks-on-barbara-bush-she-is-descending-into-hell-right-now

Roger Stone

Roger Stone Disses Barbara Bush as a ‘Nasty Drunk’ on News of Her Death

Trump political consigliere Roger Stone unloaded on Barbara Bush in an Instagram post on Tuesday evening just hours after her death. There, Stone wrote that the former first lady was a “nasty drunk” and posted a quote from him suggesting that if you lit her body on fire it would “burn for three days.”

“Barbara Bush was a nasty drunk. When it came to drinking she made Betty Ford look like Carrie Nation #blottoBabs,” said Stone. “Barbara Bush drank so much booze, if they cremated her … her body would burn for three days.”

"She is descending into hell right now. She's not going to heaven. She was a bad person," Stone told controversial website InfoWars.com Wednesday.

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

How do we as a society tolerate disrespect?

If true, Roger Stone is a POS. 

RIP Barbara Bush. 

Say what you want about the Bushes, they love this country. 

It's true Sir    But somehow the Right Wing Nutjobs only remember that Muslim Professor who was harsh.  Her anger was about the attack on Iraq and how she feels it destroyed that Country and caused the death of a Million Iraqi's.  The other is a hateful Bigot from a Party with a lot of that whether they admit it or not.  And he was one of those I only Hire the Best people too. 

That dude has been Pal's with Prez since 1999 and remember they were gonna get rid of Vaccines.  😉

Image result for ROGER STONE AND TRUMP

Just now, DevilDog said:

It's true Sir    But somehow the Right Wing Nutjobs only remember that Muslim Professor who was harsh.  Her anger was about the attack on Iraq and how she feels it destroyed that Country and caused the death of a Million Iraqi's.  The other is a hateful Bigot from a Party with a lot of that whether they admit it or not.  And he was one of those I only Hire the Best people too. 

Copy 

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Copy 

They both should have shut their damn mouth's about the 1st Lady.  As you can tell I despise hypocrites.  I am still trying to see how one human can crossbreed with another Human.  Different Skin Color is not Crossbreeding that is making pretty babies. 😉 Calling them crossbreeding is to infer they are ANIMALS.  Humans cannot crossbreed.  So damn insulting. 

Exhibit A. 

Halle Berry Responds to Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Ex-Manager

29 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES and @AztecPadre Notice he is so upset over that Muslim professor and her harsh words toward Mrs. Bush. But why do none of the Wingnuts not remember this .  I see Eddyr2 and @thc6795 who can disagree with me politically but still reject bigotry and don't think for one moment I don't believe even though you guys are cool Conservatives your race doesn't have something to do with your outlook on many things. (Like common decency).  Who uses the term cross breeding.  Two Humans can't crossbreed they are the same species.  If you see a White Dog humping a Black Dog is that Crossbreeding.  So damn stupid and straight Bigotry.  That's why this so called love for Kanye is B.S. Go read an article about him an his family and read the comments.  

I also thought the Professor was out of line and so was this damn Nut.   One is a Professor the Other had a Seat next to the Prez. 

Help spread this among your Wingnut Cohorts so they can be equally pissed.  Now this was harsh from a Trump Guy. I  am always exposing the damn Hypocrisy.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/roger-stone-steps-up-attacks-on-barbara-bush-she-is-descending-into-hell-right-now

Roger Stone

Roger Stone Disses Barbara Bush as a ‘Nasty Drunk’ on News of Her Death

Trump political consigliere Roger Stone unloaded on Barbara Bush in an Instagram post on Tuesday evening just hours after her death. There, Stone wrote that the former first lady was a “nasty drunk” and posted a quote from him suggesting that if you lit her body on fire it would “burn for three days.”

“Barbara Bush was a nasty drunk. When it came to drinking she made Betty Ford look like Carrie Nation #blottoBabs,” said Stone. “Barbara Bush drank so much booze, if they cremated her … her body would burn for three days.”

"She is descending into hell right now. She's not going to heaven. She was a bad person," Stone told controversial website InfoWars.com Wednesday.

My faith as a Catholic defines me more then my “race” (although Latino and/or Mexican is not a race). I detest bigotry and I see just as much if not more on the left and As I do on the right. I fact I see more bigotry towards me as a Catholic then I do as a Mexican. Not saying that is the case for everyone but that is true for me.

Roger, hates the bush family. He works for infowars. He doesn’t speak for conservative any more then the wackos on Slate do. What he said was wrong. 45 is friendly with a lot of people I don’t like, including Jessie Jackson.

45 wasn’t my 1st or 2nd choice but he has done a lot of conservative things in office I agree with. I think 45 is a bad person who is doing a lot of good things. 44 was a good guy who did a lot of evil things. Now we may disagree and that’s fine.

FE16523D-E686-4767-BC2D-8EC050B9B894.jpeg

• Thanks 1