Scott Pruitt is Toast

RedZone

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Because as one of the people said if he was a Democrat would you tolerate the behavior? 

I know you didn't ask me but can't help myself.  No way in hell would I tolerate his behavior.  He is doing, with Trumps blessing, an extreme amount of damage to our environment and all for the benefit of big oil/coal companies.  

Just now, World Citizen said:

I know you didn't ask me but can't help myself.  No way in hell would I tolerate his behavior.  He is doing, with Trumps blessing, an extreme amount of damage to our environment and all for the benefit of big oil/coal companies.  

I disagree completely with you. He is doing what is necessary to compete in the job sector. And some of the regulations are just absurd such as the 40 mpg I think all cars have to get too before 2025. We must stay competitive on the world stage in terms of jobs and deregulation is a good way to go imo of course

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I disagree completely with you. He is doing what is necessary to compete in the job sector. And some of the regulations are just absurd such as the 40 mpg I think all cars have to get too before 2025. We must stay competitive on the world stage in terms of jobs and deregulation is a good way to go imo of course

The only way to stay competitive is to keep the goals we have set for ourselves.  Regulations have NEVER been shown to hurt businesses, the opposite is true.  Its a win/win/win.  

You don't like having cars with a higher MPG?  You want to pay more for gas?  

Pruitt is doing what the big oil companies want him to do.  That rarely is compatible with the country's best interest.  This clown is even ignoring science and is even stopping any research from informing their policies.  

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The only way to stay competitive is to keep the goals we have set for ourselves.  Regulations have NEVER been shown to hurt businesses, the opposite is true.  Its a win/win/win.  

You don't like having cars with a higher MPG?  You want to pay more for gas?  

Pruitt is doing what the big oil companies want him to do.  That rarely is compatible with the country's best interest.  This clown is even ignoring science and is even stopping any research from informing their policies.  

I've been putting in the same 20 bucks in my car since I'm 16 years old lol. Drive smaller cars and you wont hqve a problem. I still think we should deregulate. If China can have factories jobs and the like so can we. Bring the factories back. I support him in his policies 

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I've been putting in the same 20 bucks in my car since I'm 16 years old lol. Drive smaller cars and you wont hqve a problem. I still think we should deregulate. If China can have factories jobs and the like so can we. Bring the factories back. I support him in his policies 

We need to innovate and invent more, bringing factory jobs back while competing on the world level is measured at best.

Labor is cheap overseas.