trump whiffs on the White House Correspondents Dinner...again!

RedZone

16 minutes ago, rockinl said:

So? 

So, trump isn't big on the 1st Amendment (unless it's fox), but has that 2nd Amendment firmly up his ass.

This dinner is all about taking the gloves off for just one night, cracking some jokes and having a drink or two.

Fuck him!

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

So, trump isn't big on the 1st Amendment (unless it's fox), but has that 2nd Amendment firmly up his ass.

This dinner is all about taking the gloves off for just one night, cracking some jokes and having a drink or two.

Fuck him!

The gloves are off every night re: Trump.

7 hours ago, Bormio said:

The dinner is about the press giving themselves attaboys.  And since they bash Trump 364 days a year, see no need to give them another night to take shots.  The dinner is stupid, and now is just mean-spirited.  Eff ‘em.

So, trump can make a fool of himself on twitter, but can't take the heat for 30 minutes?

You sad lot of trump clowns are truly deplorable.

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Made a fool of herself and embarrassed the organization that asked her to perform.

People make fools of themselves every year only some are strong enough to handle it.

Not, trump.

He's cheesing nobel peace prize chants in Michigan and talking crowd size...

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

trump whiffs on the "Washington DC" event and schedules his own event in "Washington", Michigan.

96% white town. (pop, 26,000)

Leave it to Beaver should have been SO clever...😒

You do realize that Trump got nearly 20% of the black male vote. Probably the difference in the election.

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

You do realize that Trump got nearly 20% of the black male vote. Probably the difference in the election.

I'm telling you what Washington, Michigan is.....

trump sure wasn't on the South Side of Chicago.

Try to stay on point just once.

Tired of you people being all over the map with these comments. Do NOT become a dumber61.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm telling you what Washington, Michigan is.....

trump sure wasn't on the South Side of Chicago.

Try to stay on point just once.

Tired of you people being all over the map with these comments. Do NOT become a dumber61.

And I am telling you there are quite a few African Americans that see all this “Trump is a racist” blather for the BS that it is.

26 minutes ago, Bormio said:

And I am telling you there are quite a few African Americans that see all this “Trump is a racist” blather for the BS that it is.

and you are also telling me trump did NOT hold a rally in Flint, Michigan to talk about ORANGE WATER.

You are clueless and a closet bigot. You see only what you want to see like every other trump clown.

Buy you a little trump flag and wave it when your daddy tells you to.

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

and you are also telling me trump did NOT hold a rally in Flint, Michigan to talk about ORANGE WATER.

You are clueless and a closet bigot. You see only what you want to see like every other trump clown.

Buy you a little trump flag and wave it when your daddy tells you to.

Bigot, racist etc.  Your act is tiresome.  Y’all better get some better material before 2020 rolls round.