Looks Like North Korea Talks May Be Off

DarterBlue

7 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I didn’t believe a single word Trump said during the campaign.   He said whatever he suited him at the moment - “We’ve always been a year with Eurasia” if you will.

We are not invading Iran, either.  Just exercising common sense.

And Cuba poses no threat and is so close and small that once we gain a secure economic foothold I see our economy, culture, technology, even political ideals overwhelming it and leading to democratization at some point.

whether you believe him or not it's what he said frequently on the stump and a lot of his base support that view....common sense?...taking a country's $$$??...again we're not a country with the skull and cross-bones on our flag....we don't take-rob-steal from countries whose policies we don't agree with it....never have and never should IMO....

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Hahaha.  Did you see the documentary when he went to Korea with the Globetrotters?  

Interesting insights into the country.  But I felt bad for Rodman he clearly has a substance abuse issue.  And I think the players were genuinely scared he’d insult Jong-un after too much soju and get them all throw into “People’s Glorious Re-education Camp # 132.”

I did and yes he has some issues. Remember him blowing up in the TV interview with the other players just shocked in the Background.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

so the logical thing for those on the right to do is to rob counties who's policies we don't like....the Trump right...beyond epic stupidity...maybe we should change our flag from the stars and stripes to a skull and crossbones like a good pirate flag...🙄

Well technically we always have done that along with the Homies from Britain.  Just go to any Museum in the U.S. and England.  Robbed and Stolen assets galore.

Just look at the Riches taken from Benin City. :D

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@HSFBfan

Gtfo out with your weak ass shit!

A step back to move forward?! 

If Obama had bent his ass over for Un like that you would be hanging effigies on the flagpole out front of your house, right under the confederate battle flag. 

You're a real p.o.s. 

Put that shit on ignore. Piece. Of. Shit. 

I think you may have hurt the little guy's feelings.