Looks Like North Korea Talks May Be Off

DarterBlue

Not surprised in the least. I told you so may come to mind. 

This is North Korea we are talking about. They are putting on a show. Dismantling a non-functioning test site. They were never going to give up their working nukes. Never. 

Just like NOR said, they have played Trump like a fiddle. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

If so, hugely disappointing to me. I had hoped that something good would/could have come of this. 

Thoughts anyone ...

ehhhh. Kim is just worried because the USA and SK are doing drills that if NK denuclearized they would be attacked. 

Trump just needs to make a phone call and smooth it over 

20 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I don’t like a foreign country dictating how we project military power, but this is ultimately a short-term concession for hopefully a long-term gain.  If DPRK reneges on any deal we can always restart exercises as we see fit.

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I don’t like a foreign country dictating how we project military power, but this is ultimately a short-term concession for hopefully a long-term gain.  If DPRK reneges on any deal we can always restart exercises as we see fit.

Trump wants this summit with Un. And if UN is threatening to end the talks Trump did what he felt necessary to make sure the talks happen. Like you said if one small step backwards is needed to take a big leap forward you do it. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Trump wants this summit with Un. And if UN is threatening to end the talks Trump did what he felt necessary to make sure the talks happen. Like you said if one small step backwards is needed to take a big leap forward you do it. 

If nothing else we got 3 Americans back home from that hellhole.  That’s something.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

If nothing else we got 3 Americans back home from that hellhole.  That’s something.

That's a big something. 

On other foreign affairs looks like Mexico is stalling on NAFTA. Wont be surprised if trump pulls out of current deal 

3 hours ago, concha said:

They are a terrorist state - officially designated a "state sponsor of terrorism" by the US government - and he gave them $150 billion you imbecile.

he gave them back the money we took from them.....you don't hear that on Fox news....:$

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

That it was, brother.  

And I’m sure that when we gave it back to them the Ayatollah, IRGC, etc. spent it on sunshine and rainbows and ponies for the children of Iran.

Yay!!! 🌈🦄

so the answer is to confiscate money from counties we don't like or get along whit...we rob them?....O.o...like Trump said..."we need to take their oil"...f*in fool....O.o

Just now, DBP66 said:

so the answer is to confiscate money from counties we don't like or get along whit...we rob them?....O.o

Yes.  In this case, yes.  We all know what that money is going towards.  Even clowns like Ben Rhoades and John Heinz Kerry knew.  It’s not part of the original deal and use it, if AT ALL, as incentive down the line to have the regime moderate.

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Yes.  In this case, yes.  We all know what that money is going towards.  Even clowns like Ben Rhoades and John Heinz Kerry knew.  It’s not part of the original deal and use it, if AT ALL, as incentive down the line to have the regime moderate.

that's not how America works...we don't rob countries because we don't like their policies....it's ridiculous to even think of doing that IMO...we're not the world's police force and who are we to decide what other countries should do?!?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Uhhhh more importantly I sure as shit don’t wanna get drafted to man some godforsaken desert outpost near Tehran or some mountain outpost in North Korea if there is a diplomatic solution.

The draft doesnt exist. There is no more draft. So you have no worries about getting drafted. 

Just now, DBP66 said:

that's not how America works...we don't rob countries because we don't like their policies....it's ridiculous to even think of doing that IMO...we're not the world's police force and who are we to decide what other countries should do?!?

When we know that money is going towards funding the war in Syria, Hezbollah, etc?  We’d be fools not to exercise a little brain power and not give them that money.  Might as well just save time and give the IRGC, Hezbollah, etc. billions of dollars of weapons.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The draft doesnt exist. There is no more draft. So you have no worries about getting drafted. 

You remember that selective service card you had to fill out when you turned 18? 

If push really came to shove they’re gonna pull that card out of a dusty box in storage in the Pentagon and ship your ass wherever they need you to go.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

You remember that selective service card you had to fill out when you turned 18? 

If push really came to shove they’re gonna pull that card out of a dusty box in storage in the Pentagon and ship your ass wherever they need you to go.

Yes I know but that would mean we are so stretched out with our active and reserve people. I highly doubt it ever comes to that point. And if your that worried about getting drafted sign up to a branch that serves you the best

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yes I know but that would mean we are so stretched out with our active and reserve people. I highly doubt it ever comes to that point. And if your that worried about getting drafted sign up to a branch that serves you the best

Coast Guard or Navy 🤣 in that case!  As a desert country Iran not known for its naval prowess...

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

As they did to Truman, Clinton, Carter and so far Trump...You conviently forgot the others....👎👎

I'm afraid you are wrong as hell... again. 

Back when GSB was posting goofy ass meme after goofy ass meme about godTrump and how he made Un bend over, several of us used those examples. 

Maybe you need alzheimer meds? 👌

Waiting on a GSB goofy ass meme too. 🤡

xD

• Haha 2