Looks Like North Korea Talks May Be Off

DarterBlue

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Yep Exit 0.  Waaaay too far from Bergen County for a short weekend but it’s beautiful down there.

Yes it is. Problem with boot camp your getting yelled at and working your ass off as you hear people having fun on the beach 

There's only one True Blue American that can kick it with Kim.   Damn my man Kim is all shtis and giggles. 

Thanks Dennis :D.  No American's get freed without the Rod-Man making it acceptable. LMAO

MAGA

Image result for art of the deal

Damn even got Kim throwing a Brotha some Dap.  Art of the Deal '

Image result for DENNIS RODMAN AND KIM

Dennis can get any deal made with his LiL Homie

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!]

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@HSFBfan

Gtfo out with your weak ass shit!

A step back to move forward?! 

If Obama had bent his ass over for Un like that you would be hanging effigies on the flagpole out front of your house, right under the confederate battle flag. 

You're a real p.o.s. 

Put that shit on ignore. Piece. Of. Shit. 

The little guy is like a wood splinter. 

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not surprised in the least. I told you so may come to mind. 

This is North Korea we are talking about. They are putting on a show. Dismantling a non-functioning test site. They were never going to give up their working nukes. Never. 

Just like NOR said, they have played Trump like a fiddle. 

I see that point. But somehow I felt that this time was going to be somewhat different. Kim is a young guy. I though, somehow, that he may have been more open to giving concessions in exchange for economic benefits. I though, also, that China was putting some degree of pressure on him to make some concessions. 

Is it possible that recent USA pronouncements from the White House may have given him pause to reconsider? Could the withdrawal from the Iran deal have impacted his thinking (I am not here referencing the terms of this deal, but the concept that the USA will unilaterally tear up deals when new administrations are in place)?

Just thinking aloud here. 

6 hours ago, concha said:

They are a terrorist state - officially designated a "state sponsor of terrorism" by the US government - and he gave them $150 billion you imbecile.

He gave them back their own cash, which was frozen in US bank accounts.

Are you really an idiot or are you just regurgitating Fox News talking points?

• Haha 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/03/01/was-obamas-1-7-billion-cash-deal-with-iran-prohibited-by-u-s-law/?utm_term=.5a3cbf042e39

Explains the cash deal and where the funds came from and why they were given back.

@concha of course pushing his far right agenda, in hopes nobody would fact check him.

What a clown.

15 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

He gave them back their own cash, which was frozen in US bank accounts.

Are you really an idiot or are you just regurgitating Fox News talking points?

So in your very tiny mind, giving back terrorist's "their own money" is perfectly justifiable.

Ladies and Germs... the American left.  Epic stupidity.

Just now, concha said:

So in your very tiny mind, giving back terrorist's "their own money" is perfectly justifiable.

You stated we "he gave them 150 billion."

That was a lie- Giving back someone's own money is not "giving them money."

More lies by the alt right. I am glad to be here to call you out.

Enjoy the humidity today.

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You stated we "he gave them 150 billion."

That was a lie- Giving back someone's own money is not "giving them money."

More lies by the alt right. I am glad to be here to call you out.

Enjoy the humidity today.

The numbers vary depending on who you ask.  Even if it was 50 fucking cents it is too much.

They are a TERRORIST STATE. You are happy to see us give a TERRORIST STATE access to billions. 

Incredible stupidity. Even for you.

"Bin Laden wants his money"

Block:  Well, it's his! Pay the man!

💩😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

There's only one True Blue American that can kick it with Kim.   Damn my man Kim is all shtis and giggles. 

Thanks Dennis :D.  No American's get freed without the Rod-Man making it acceptable. LMAO

MAGA

Image result for art of the deal

Damn even got Kim throwing a Brotha some Dap.  Art of the Deal '

Dennis can get any deal made with his LiL Homie

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!]

Hahaha.  Did you see the documentary when he went to Korea with the Globetrotters?  

Interesting insights into the country.  But I felt bad for Rodman he clearly has a substance abuse issue.  And I think the players were genuinely scared he’d insult Jong-un after too much soju and get them all throw into “People’s Glorious Re-education Camp # 132.”

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

The numbers vary depending on who you ask.  Even if it was 50 fucking cents it is too much.

They are a TERRORIST STATE. You are happy to see us give a TERRORIST STATE access to billions. 

Incredible stupidity. Even for you.

"Bin Laden wants his money"

Block:  Well, it's his! Pay the man!

💩😄

I don't think you understand the concept of money or your history for that matter.

Even for you, those statements were ridiculous and disingenuous.

Take a shower and wash off the sweat from that humidity.

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I don't think you understand the concept of money or your history for that matter.

Even for you, those statements were ridiculous and disingenuous.

Take a shower and wash off the sweat from that humidity.

You don't think or know much at all.

Carry on.

You don't know much and you don't dance well either.

We gave an officially declared terrorist state access to billions that they previously did not have access to. Yes or no?

You are arguing that it is justifiable and OK to do so. Yes or no?

You are arguing in favor of a terrorist state.  Incredible.

35 minutes ago, concha said:

so the logical thing for those on the right to do is to rob counties who's policies we don't like....the Trump right...beyond epic stupidity...maybe we should change our flag from the stars and stripes to a skull and crossbones like a good pirate flag...🙄

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I see that point. But somehow I felt that this time was going to be somewhat different. Kim is a young guy. I though, somehow, that he may have been more open to giving concessions in exchange for economic benefits. I though, also, that China was putting some degree of pressure on him to make some concessions. 

Is it possible that recent USA pronouncements from the White House may have given him pause to reconsider? Could the withdrawal from the Iran deal have impacted his thinking (I am not here referencing the terms of this deal, but the concept that the USA will unilaterally tear up deals when new administrations are in place)?

Just thinking aloud here. 

I think China is full of shit too. I see Trump backpedaling on them also. We killed ZTE because we felt like they were helping China spy on US citizens (I say we, I mean the government) and now Trump is bowing to them, and gonna help them get back going, or that's what he tweeted. Another weird bend over. Why kill them to begin with? 

Looks awfully weak to me. 

That's beside the point we are discussing though. 

Un was never going to give up his actual nukes. It's the only bargaining chip he has. I don't believe China is putting the pressure on them that we were lead to believe either.

I would certainly think the Iran deal getting tossed plays into this. Why would any country enter into a contract like that with us ever again? Next election the new guy might throw it in the trash. 

The military training we were doing there may be troublesome to them, but it's probably just an excuse to start leveraging us. Pretty stupid move on our part anyway, considering they were supposedly softening. Then we go flying bombers and what not all around them. Stupid. 

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

so the logical thing for those on the right to do is to rob counties who's policies we don't like....the Trump right...beyond epic stupidity...maybe we should change our flag from the stars and stripes to a skull and crossbones like a good pirate flag...🙄

You just need to have your keyboard taken away.

Iran has been officially declared a terrorist state by the US government. BEFORE Trump came along.

You are fucking arguing to give a terrorist state access to billions.  You really are proof that Darwin was wrong.

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Un was never going to give up his actual nukes. It's the only bargaining chip he has. I don't believe China is putting the pressure on them that we were lead to believe either.

I would certainly think the Iran deal getting tossed plays into this. Why would any country enter into a contract like that with us ever again? Next election the new guy might throw it in the trash. 

The military training we were doing there may be troublesome to them, but it's probably just an excuse to start leveraging us. Pretty stupid move on our part anyway, considering they were supposedly softening. Then we go flying bombers and what not all around them. Stupid. 

I agree. Once you have nukes, why would you ever give them up? They are the ultimate deterrent.

We also agree on the making deals issue. If a deal is for only as long as the current sitting President, why would any enemy or competitor state strike an important deal with us?

Finally, we agree again. the military training was probably used as an excuse by Kim to back out of the deal. However, I do agree that going into important talks with another county, they were ill timed and could have waited till after talks collapsed. 

Again, I am disappointed that things are where they are. I guess I was naive to think that we could have peace on the peninsular. 

3 minutes ago, concha said:

You just need to have your keyboard taken away.

Iran has been officially declared a terrorist state by the US government. BEFORE Trump came along.

You are fucking arguing to give a terrorist state access to billions.  You really are proof that Darwin was wrong.

access??....to their own money?...since when do we deny access (a.k.a. robing someone) to a country's assets...that's our job?...police the world and rob all the terrorist states out there we don't like....hummm...you don't sound like a true Conservative anymore....you're back to Fox news logic...😞..

some may say we give billions to a terrorist state every year...it's called Israel....how do like those Israel sharp shooters murdering 60 people who were throwing rocks??...talk about terrorism...😉

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I agree. Once you have nukes, why would you ever give them up? They are the ultimate deterrent.

We also agree on the making deals issue. If a deal is for only as long as the current sitting President, why would any enemy or competitor state strike an important deal with us?

Finally, we agree again. the military training was probably used as an excuse by Kim to back out of the deal. However, I do agree that going into important talks with another county, they were ill timed and could have waited till after talks collapsed. 

Again, I am disappointed that things are where they are. I guess I was naive to think that we could have peace on the peninsular. 

Maybe there can still be peace between North and South Korea. I'm not totally ruling that out. I mean there actually has been peace there for quite some time anyway. Just a lot of tension to go along with it is all. 

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

access??....to their own money?...since when do we deny access (a.k.a. robing someone) to a country's assets...that's our job?...police the world and rob all the terrorist states out there we don't like....hummm...you don't sound like a true Conservative anymore....you're back to Fox news logic...😞..

some may say we give billions to a terrorist state every year...it's called Israel....how do like those Israel sharp shooters murdering 60 people who were throwing rocks??...talk about terrorism...😉

Damn right it’s our job to police the world and keep terrorist states from access to billions of dollars that can be used to harm our interests directly, and vicariously through our allies.

And you know there is absolutely no equivalence between Hamas and the poor souls it deludes into working to advance its cause as martyrs on one hand, and Israel defending its borders against Islamofascist terrorism on the other.  

You are a smart guy.  For the life of me I can’t understand why this is the hill to die on?

13 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Damn right it’s our job to police the world and keep terrorist states from access to billions of dollars that can be used to harm our interests, both directly and vicariously through our allies.

And you know there is absolutely no equivalence between Hamas and the poor souls it deludes into working to advance its cause as martyrs on one hand, and Israel defending its borders against Islamofascist terrorism on the other.  

You are a smart guy.  For the life of me I can’t understand why this is the hill to die on?

...a lot of Americans would argue with you that we're not the world's police force...and a lot of those on the right feel that way....in fact Trump ran as an isolationist and vowed not to get involved in others affairs....

Cuba was a terrorist state to I believe...and what did/could we do for all those years?...did we rob them?...we could have taken the country over in a matters of hours if we wanted....but that not who we are as a country...

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...a lot of Americans would argue with you that we're not the world's police force...and a lot of those on the right feel that way....in fact Trump ran as an isolationist and vowed not to get involved in others affairs....

Cuba was a terrorist state to I believe...and what did/could we do for all those years?...did we rob them?...we could have taken the country over in a matters of hours if we wanted....but that not who we are as a country...

I didn’t believe a single word Trump said during the campaign.   He said whatever he suited him at the moment - “We’ve always been at war with Eurasia” if you will.

We are not invading Iran, either.  Just exercising common sense.

And Cuba poses no threat and is so close and small that once we gain a secure economic foothold I see our economy, culture, technology, even political ideals overwhelming it and leading to democratization at some point.