Fan heckles Steph Curry’s wife

Horsefly

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Same with heckling of players.... comes with the territory. 

It’s not right but social media platforms bringing it more  into the limelight now. But it won’t change.... many rabid sports fans existence is predicated on their team winning a stupid game. 

Opposing teams Families should sit up in boxes and never sit in the stands imo. 

Yeah, I disagree.  It’s not a part of the territory.  In no way goes buying a ticket to a game give the fan the right or added bonus of heckling the players.  Enthusiasm is one thing, throwing crap and calling names or approaching family members after games is not.  

Ive seen it get worse at the HS level too.  A lot of the fan based stuff going on goes too far.  Fans need to get a control of themselves.  Anyways that’s my .02

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

No, fans need to check themselves.  They will be the first ones whining and bitching when they get their asses kicked. They need to respect the players, eat their popcorn and stfu.  

Agree and the players should stfu and do what they’re paid to do. Play the game. 

54 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah, I disagree.  It’s not a part of the territory.  In no way goes buying a ticket to a game give the fan the right or added bonus of heckling the players.  Enthusiasm is one thing, throwing crap and calling names or approaching family members after games is not.  

Ive seen it get worse at the HS level too.  A lot of the fan based stuff going on goes too far.  Fans need to get a control of themselves.  Anyways that’s my .02

Well I certainly don’t agree with throwing stuff at players but you can never stop heckling ..... is screaming at an opposing player shooting a free throw considered heckling ? 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Well I certainly don’t agree with throwing stuff at players but you can never stop heckling ..... is screaming at an opposing player shooting a free throw considered heckling ? 

Nah, stuff done in good taste is ok, but personal attacks should be off limits. Squaring up with someone’s wife n family after a game is out of bounds. 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

That infringes on the right for people to be asses.  Careful.  That kind of thinking got Trump elected.  😏 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Not sure where else he could go.  Kind of silly that us hsfb fans on a msg board talk all day about issues but athletes with money talking about issues gets people upset.  

Yep, all depends on your perspective. 

I’ve been on both sides of the fence. 

Regards

BufordGaWolves

15 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Not sure where else he could go.  Kind of silly that us hsfb fans on a msg board talk all day about issues but athletes with money talking about issues gets people upset.  

Yep.  My point to him was going to be to the fact the protests were silent, there was nothing for them to stfu about.  Not one word was spoken during them kneeling.  So I didn’t want to assume that’s what he was talking about as my OP was about heckling fans. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Vegas has the Warriors favored by 6 IN Houston. Crazy!

Without CP3, the Rockets really don’t have a chance. Without him, Houston has too many TOs. Dubs thrive off TOS. I see this game going much like the last. I think Hou keeps it close, but they’ll pull away in a really second half. Steph is gonna have a great game. Not to mention KD has shot sub 40% in the past 3 games. He’s never done that before with the Warriors. This is what they brought him in for. I see him righting the ship tonight.

• Like 1