Active Shooter!

RedZone

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I said last week this would happen. Didn't expect it this soon though.

Anyways, now you lonely trump cowards have your very own video game.

Shoot em' up!

As a parent, no kid of mine could, ever while living in my house, play this game. Some things transcend monetary gain. I can't understand what could motivate the developers of a game like this. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

As a parent, no kid of mine could, ever while living in my house, play this game. Some things transcend monetary gain. I can't understand what could motivate the developers of a game like this. 

putin probably has stock in the russian company that developed that game.

Wonder if "Active Shooter" will be legal in russia and show russian kids being mowed down?

Nah, only in America.

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Revived Games is the company name... 

I knew it sounded familiar... 

Theyve been in trouble before... 

They make some controversial games... 

Theyve been limited to selling games online via Steam a PC gaming store and platform. Playstation,Nintendo and Xbox wont allow their games on their consles because Revived Games  makes some despicable games that would bring unwanted attention. 

If you think this is bad they have quite a few racially charged games under the belt... 

And Steam has warned them before this is the last straw I believe Steam has started removing theor games from their store.