The 80's Celtics and the Bad Boy Pistons would physically beat down the Cavs or GS.

HooverOutlaw

8 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

You're not saying anything.

You're just telling us how great the Lakers were and expecting us to take that as gospel.

I'm not saying anything? Go back and look at my first post on the topic. I made a comparison between the Lakers and Dubs roster match up that and said it would be a fun game to watch. According to you it's a fact that Worthy and Magic can't shoot a lick. Really, what fact is that in the Goldmember encyclopedia of basketball knowledge? 

5 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Ok, so they just went from "can't shoot a lick to "bad shooters" What's your next post gonna say they were ok shooters? Bad shooters?Based on what GoldMember's opinion.

Bad shooters. You really suck at this. 

image.png.5ed60b6006f327693b3b9c7281415fb8.png

Among the top 15 guards by win shares since the NBA added the 3-point arc, Johnson ranks last in 3-pointers made, last in 3-pointers attempted and last in 3-point percentage.

4 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Yes, bad shooters.

They just dunked and laid the ball up.

Magic was something like a 20% three-point shooter in the 80's.

Try to remember a highlight of Magic or Worthy making a jump shot.

Good luck.

2 of the 50 greatest players of all time but according to you they suck. 

Your'e comical. 

1 minute ago, 1DayPGA said:

I made a comparison between the Lakers and Dubs roster match up that and said it would be a fun game to watch.

Which is a stupid claim with no substance.

You're just doing a fanboy thing of comparing dick size.

The Warriors don't care how many Hall of Famer's the Lakers have. They are going to force at least one of them off the floor.

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So you are saying that the Warriors being a hypothetical 5 point favorite over the Jordan Bulls means that the Jordan Bulls are better?

No i was responding to the fact you said betting odds always favors the best team 

Betting odds favor the team odds makers choose as the favorite 

Not always does the odds makers pick the best team

Bet you didn't know that the 72 dolphins (the one who finished undefeated) were underdogs in Vegas 

Do you really think that the 72 redskins were truly the best team just because Vegas said so or did Vegas just put the odds behind the wrong team? 

10 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Ok, so they just went from "can't shoot a lick to "bad shooters" What's your next post gonna say they were ok shooters? Bad shooters?Based on what GoldMember's opinion.

Bad shooters. You really suck at this. 

image.png.5ed60b6006f327693b3b9c7281415fb8.png

Shaq had a career 58% field goal percentage.

He was a terrible shooter, though.

Facts.

1 minute ago, Goldmember said:

Among the top 15 guards by win shares since the NBA added the 3-point arc, Johnson ranks last in 3-pointers made, last in 3-pointers attempted and last in 3-point percentage.

You do understand that there are other fundamentals in B.B. don't you. You are either 12yrs. old and never watched basketball before this year or severely retarded if you think that Magic was not a great player. And don't give me this crap well he couldn't shoot a 3 like Curry.  

1 minute ago, 1DayPGA said:

You are either 12yrs. old and never watched basketball before this year or severely retarded if you think that Magic was not a great player. And don't give me this crap well he couldn't shoot a 3 like Curry.  

Well, for someone who's 12 or never watched basketball I'm really giving you a thorough beating.

2 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

You do understand that there are other fundamentals in B.B. don't you. You are either 12yrs. old and never watched basketball before this year or severely retarded if you think that Magic was not a great player. 

Again, you're just making things up.

When did I say Magic wasn't a great player?

You're unhinged now.

5 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Now you're just lying.

So because you're losing badly you have to make up stuff.

Of course I never said any such thing about Magic and Worthy.

You're pitiful.

Magic and Worthy couldn't shoot a lick. What exactly are you implying when you said that. 

3 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Yes, but we were talking about shooting.

Remember?

You lied earlier when you tried to say that Magic was a good shooter.

Show me where I said that Magic was a good shooter? I showed you his shooting %. You make up own claims so you can argue with people. Strange?

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

No i was responding to the fact you said betting odds always favors the best team 

Betting odds favor the team odds makers choose as the favorite 

Not always does the odds makers pick the best team

Bet you didn't know that the 72 dolphins (the one who finished undefeated) were underdogs in Vegas 

Do you really think that the 72 redskins were truly the best team just because Vegas said so or did Vegas just put the odds behind the wrong team? 

You are skating around the real issue.

The Warrors are the best team of all time and you east coasties can't accept it. 

3 hours ago, Goldmember said:

The 1986 Celtics shot .508% from the field and this year's Warriors shot .503% from the field.

Statistical dead heat.

The difference is that the Warriors shot .391% from three and the Celtics shot .351% from three.

Here's the kicker though.

The Celtics had 393 three-point attempts. The Warriors had 2,369 three point attempts.

As soon as the ball goes in the paint, the Warriors are in trouble.  It could go either way.  The post moves on those Celtic teams aren't seen today.  It could go either way.  Showtime Lakers are running them out the gym.

8 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

The post moves on those Celtic teams aren't seen today.  It could go either way.

The Warriors don't care about your weird infatuation with post moves.

They'll shoot 55% taking mostly 2's and the Warriors will shoot 40% taking mostly 3's and the Warriors will win in a rout.

It's math.

14 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

You're trading 2's for 3's.

How would they be in trouble in that scenario?

12 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

This is utterly laughable.

People just can't quit their delusions.

The 80's Lakers and Celtics are teams that are great in any age.  The Kobe and Shaq Lakers squads is the toughest match up for any team ever imo.  You are hyping the Warriors up.