USA Basketball U18 team routs Panama 118-26

DevilDog

This was one of the most ridiculous beat downs in recent memory.  They freaking led 43 - 0 in the 1st quarter and romped USA Basketball U18 team routs Panama 118-26 in second round: Panama shot 9 of 73 from the field.

Team USA took an insane 45-0 lead over Panama in 92-point win

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/team-usa-took-insane-45-0-lead-panama-92-point-win-015711666.html

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This was one of the most ridiculous beat downs in recent memory.  They freaking led 43 - 0 in the 1st quarter and romped USA Basketball U18 team routs Panama 118-26 in second round: Panama shot 9 of 73 from the field.

Team USA took an insane 45-0 lead over Panama in 92-point win

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/team-usa-took-insane-45-0-lead-panama-92-point-win-015711666.html

PLEASE tell me they scored in the half?

3 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

PLEASE tell me they scored in the half?

Bro it was 45 -0 when they scored their 1st basket in the 2nd qtr.  It looked like the GLobetrotters vs. the Old Washington Generals.

The Bill Self-coached U.S. team, which has won its first two preliminary round games, held a 45-0 lead when Panama (0-2) finally scored its first basket with 8:02 left in the second quarter. The U.S. stretched its lead to 70-8 at halftime and led 99-17 entering the final stanza.The Bill Self-coached United States U18 basketball team beat Panama 118-26 in Monday's FIBA Championship game in St. Catharines, Canada.

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I bet the Connecticut Women would have done better representing Panama.

What about the group Van Halen singing Panama and playing roundball?  Eddie or DLR can drain a 3 before 43-0.  Sammy can’t drive 55, but can take one back door pass from Alex and drive for a layup with one hand tied behind a marguerita.  :) 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My college buddy, Anthony Grant, is one of the assistant coaches of this U18 team. #stacked

Yes it they are stacked for sure. Some serious talent in that group. That said I think that you, me, and Rab playing center could drop a hundy on Panama.🙃

...glad they’re in the WC. Good for them👍