Jaylen Knighten 2020 Deerfield Bch Rb

BUFORDGAWOLVES

If Deer Jerkey had some competent coaching they would be scary good. 

They have more talent than some states have. If they had a coach making $100K a year, and 20 assistants like in GA or TX they would be national top 5 every year. 

No one is gonna look better coming off the bus, but once the game starts it's back yard ball. There is no sophistication or discipline. They get overwhelmed by well coached team. That's how they have a dozen D1 players and get bounced in the first round. 

Hopefully they can show up and beat a nationally ranked team like Buford.  

20 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Heard thru the "gravevine" that Mr. Knighton was expecting an offer from Marietta sometime this coming week.  Not sure of the validity......

Rufus>>

Rumor has it that Buford and Grayson are in a bidding war with Marietta to bring his talents to North GA. Their scouts will hold tryouts on 8/31.

10 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Rumor has it that Buford and Grayson are in a bidding war with Marietta to bring his talents to North GA. Their scouts will hold tryouts on 8/31.

I agree, I think we all should harvest Florida for all the talent and help these kids to the next level for an enjoyable and productive collegiate career.

Yes, even Moultrie, provided the recruit doesn't miss the exit.....

Do I hear a "second the motion"....???

Regards,

BGW

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I agree, I think we all should harvest Florida for all the talent and help these kids to the next level for an enjoyable and productive collegiate career.

Regards,

BGW

If the kids want to play for the best coach in the state, then they should most certainly take Exit 18 when traveling north on I75 and head about 40 miles NW on Hwy 133.

Now if they are looking to be mercy ruled by Little Johnny Reid, then by all means...miss the exit and head north to Buford. 😎

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Regards,

BGW

Hey, you ain't taking our talent!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If the kids want to play for the best coach in the state, then they should most certainly take Exit 18 when traveling north on I75 and head about 40 miles NW on Hwy 133.

Now if they are looking to be mercy ruled by Little Johnny Reid, then by all means...miss the exit and head north to Buford. 😎

"If the kids want to play for the best coach in the state,"

Isn't counting a requisite for "best" coach in the state?

giphy.gif

Regards,

BGW

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:34 AM, Nolebull813 said:

If Deer Jerkey had some competent coaching they would be scary good. 

They have more talent than some states have. If they had a coach making $100K a year, and 20 assistants like in GA or TX they would be national top 5 every year. 

No one is gonna look better coming off the bus, but once the game starts it's back yard ball. There is no sophistication or discipline. They get overwhelmed by well coached team. That's how they have a dozen D1 players and get bounced in the first round. 

Hopefully they can show up and beat a nationally ranked team like Buford.  

After I saw them against SJR I have to admit I have similar thoughts.... granted SJR played their best game of the season that day and Evan Stewart was a ball hawk with two pick 6's that were back breaking. But DFB had dudes and athletes ...... played STA very tough.