So Is Trumpy The Clown A....

Rufus69

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Clinical Sociopath?

Please google the medical definition if you don't know what I'm asking......

Rufus>>

He lives in your spacious skull 24/7 apparently. And will be there another 6+ years.

What's the medical definition of that?  TrumpOwnsRufusitis? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

He lives in your spacious skull 24/7 apparently. And will be there another 6+ years.

What's the medical definition of that?  TrumpOwnsRufusitis? 

Nah...Trumpy don't live in my head.  He couldn't survive there...LOL.  

Trumpy has no empathy nor conscience.  He plays to his own ego and he LIES constantly...desperately trying to manipulate people and circumstances.  The definition of a Clinical Sociopath.

I think my question is a valid one....

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Trumpy has no empathy nor conscience.  He plays to his own ego and he LIES constantly...desperately trying to manipulate people and circumstances.  The definition of a Clinical Sociopath.

Rufus>>

Living in a vacuum is a challenge.

He's got the economy humming and people back to work at record levels with more jobs available currently than job seekers.  Minorities have been benefiting greatly.

Maybe you should worry more about the collective psychosis on the left since the president won the election.  I'm sure Miss Violet will drive to see the nice man with the comfy couch.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

He's got the economy humming and people back to work at record levels with more jobs available currently than job seekers.  Minorities have been benefiting greatly.

Maybe you should worry more about the collective psychosis on the left since the president won the election.  I'm sure Miss Violet will drive to see the nice man with the comfy couch.

It's Ms. Violet...thank you very much...and...the economy is holding at the moment...but I can't help but wonder how Trumpy's tariffs are gonna affect it.  People don't want jobs.  Hell...I don't want no job.  What I want is LOWER prices on Mexican tequila.

Rufus>>

30 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

6 lies a day...and his followers eat it up as gospel....bunch of thoughtless sheep...:$

18 minutes ago, concha said:

your one trick pony act once again????????????..."well at least unemployment is at record lows"..LOL...did you ever consider what other countries-leaders-people think of the lying fool and his silly ass wife??..but that's all irrelevant  as long as unemployment is at record lows...O.o

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

your one trick pony act once again????????????..."well at least unemployment is at record lows"..LOL...did you ever consider what other countries-leaders-people think of the lying fool and his silly ass wife??..but that's all irrelevant  as long as unemployment is at record lows...O.o

Idiot,

It's not Trump's job to fellate other leaders of the world. I understand if the last guy gave that impression, but that's not how it's supposed to work.

who-do-democrats-represent.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Idiot,

It's not Trump's job to fellate other leaders of the world. I understand if the last guy gave that impression, but that's not how it's supposed to work.

so when he goes in front of the G-7 and asks why can't Russia be allowed back in we don't look like a backwards, silly-ass bunch of fools who are in bed with Russia??...

he's made us into a joke overnight with his interactions with world leaders...he doesn't know how to play nice and the rest of the world knows his "kid act" by now as they laugh at us....

^^in silly meme mode already??.....your boy is a national embarrassment....you feel proud??......:$

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Idiot,

and BTW he doesn't even represent a majority of Americans....just his followers....O.o

22 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Looks like according to you, the Dems represent the world.

Yes, and the world does not mean anything to him. Never mind that the USA is inextricably tied to it economically and militarily. 

I continue to shake my head at the arguments made on this board by those that should know better. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Yes, and the world does not mean anything to him. Never mind that the USA is inextricably tied to it economically and militarily. 

I continue to shake my head at the arguments made on this board by those that should know better. 

I continue to shake my head at those who wake up every morning just waiting for the next excuse to soil themselves over Trump.

Said people seem happy to see the American taxpayer and military subsidize the rest of the world.

The economy has improved, people are working in record numbers (especially minorities)...

• Haha 1