Max Preps 10 Toughest Schedules

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ok to the firat 3, but, the rest of the country is getting nigh on pretty tired of you west coast fellas pimping OLU and JSerra as top 50 teams. 

If OLU is all that, why aren't they scheduling Gorman and IMG?

Same for JSerra. 

We aren't buying it. 

Because OLu and JSerra will be preseason top 50 team and not top 10...they are not elite tier 1 teams but will be highly ranked.

if I thought they were at BG, Bocso or IMG’s level, I would have said “MD is playing 5 top 10 teams this year.” But I didn’t.

#nuance

39 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Because OLu and JSerra will be preseason top 50 team and not top 10...they are not elite tier 1 teams but will be highly ranked.

if I thought they were at BG, Bocso or IMG’s level, I would have said “MD is playing 5 top 10 teams this year.” But I didn’t.

#nuance

They aren't top 50 either. Gtfo with that bull. 

Not NoleBull, he can stay. 

That OLU and JSerra top 50 stuff is played bro. We all know that its not true. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ok to the firat 3, but, the rest of the country is getting nigh on pretty tired of you west coast fellas pimping OLU and JSerra as top 50 teams. 

We aren't buying it. 

How do you feel about this quote from the article?

Deciding on the top spot was an agonizing decision but defending national champion Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.) gets the nod because of its inclusion in the Trinity League – the SEC of high school football.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Deciding on the top spot was an agonizing decision but defending national champion Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.) gets the nod because of its inclusion in the Trinity League – the SEC of high school football.

I feel some type of way about it fella. 

There is two good teams and then scrubs that operate off the leftovers. Not sure that is comparable to the SEC. 

xD

12 hours ago, Consuela said:

Why no Meester Rush....he no ona leeest?

Heee plae Alcovy un Thomasville.   Hee sae thae hava punchers chance, maybe, ?? no maybe no.

How many teams do YOU boys play, who has won a NATTY? Thomasville has, and they were 12-1 last season! Some of their former playas may be familiar to you clowns!(William Andrews(All Pro Falcons), Guy McIntyre(All Pro 49'ers), and Eric Curry(All American Alabama))

23 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I feel gross that my high school would be compared to anything from the South 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

B9F42B30-B23B-4E15-B6F6-C34AFDBF8929.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Gorman

IMG

Bosco

OLu

JSerra

all 5 will be top 50 teams in the preseason polls...not bad, plus St Mary’s will get give Folsom a hell of a game in the playoffs this year...

#1 schedule, #6 schedule or #10 doesn’t really matter...if MD runs they table they win another MNC and that’s all that really matters.

Yea sure.... 

I hope ole St.Johns stomps a mudhole in MD. 

A Mudhole I say!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I feel some type of way about it fella. 

There is two good teams and then scrubs that operate off the leftovers. Not sure that is comparable to the SEC. 

xD

We prefer, and so do the national pollsters, to describe the Trinity Leage as (2) Top Five national teams and (4) Top 100 National teams.

Actually better than the SEC relatively speaking.

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

We prefer, and so do the national pollsters, to describe the Trinity Leage as (2) Top Five national teams and (4) Top 100 National teams.

Actually better than the SEC relatively speaking.

The Trinity League has never had more than 3 Top 100 teams total in any season... Talking in Reality-ville, not CalPreps-ville..

And its usually  just the 2.

HSFBA had only SJB & MD in the,Top 100 last season.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The Trinity League has never had more than 4 Top 100 teams total in any season... Talking in Reality-ville, not CalPreps-ville..

And its usually 3, sometimes just the 2.

Interesting how you conveniently throw out the only poll without human (or quest for subscriptions) bias.

Most of the polls cater to the areas of the country where they seek to increase their membership. 

Even if you go by the compilation polls, the Trinity league still rates out at 4+ Top 100 teams more often than not over the past 10 years

15 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Interesting how you conveniently throw out the only poll without human (or quest for subscriptions) bias.

Most of the polls cater to the areas of the country where they seek to increase their membership. 

Even if you go by the compilation polls, the Trinity league still rates out at 4+ Top 100 teams more often than not over the past 10 years

No they dont...