The thing about Marietta!

ORabidOne

I took the liberty of perusing the latest creative playa acquisition list for the Marietta blueDEVILS, and THIS is what I found. TRUE, they have about ten key transfers BUT! According to the roster presented by MAXPEEPS, they have only about forty folks on their roster! NOW, keep in mind, that this possibly doesn't encompass any latest creative playa acquisition moves by the ole Virginnie football guru, lil Richie Morgan! But STILL, they have a junior QB that is 6'5", 230lbs.. And a collection of about a dozen WR'S and TE's, who range in height from 6'1" to 6'5"!(a matchup problem to be SURE) But HERE is where it's telling! Unless a whole buncha OL/DL are traveling incognito, they have TWO guys over 230lbs. on the current roster! And THAT group gave up 51 to North Gwinnett last season, and TWENTY FIVE are listed as two way playas! Now, assuming that ALL of these dudes don't actually play! DEPTH is going to be a great issue for them, especially early on, in that 90% humidity! I'm thinking, that if they don't jump you by halftime, they're DONE!

They DID hang 40 on North Gwinnett last season, BUT that was early DECEMBER, so, we'll see!

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

90% of their transfers got there BEFORE the 9th grade. Thats a wittle different.

And Jermaine Burton already went there... He transferred from Marietta to IMG, back to Marietta.

They just don't seem THAT imposing in the trenches! And THAT is where Colquitt has TWO BIG TIME LINEMAN waiting for um, at 290lbs. and 310lbs.! THAT, plus we're two and three deep at every position but QB! And Colquitt's have been playing together since FIRST GRADE!

12 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

90% of their transfers got there BEFORE the 9th grade. Thats a wittle different.

And Jermaine Burton already went there... He transferred from Marietta to IMG, back to Marietta.

Not true....maybe 50% before 9th grade and Burton was at Hapeville Charter his freshmen year and played at Campbell for middle school ball. If we're going to tell a story atleast know the details. 

• Like 1

Just now, Warrior said:

Did I say something was wrong with transfers?? re-read what i wrote.....I was pointing out the inaccuracy of his post.

Ok well that post was towards anyone that has a problem with transfers 

if the kid  is not happy at said school and Mabe the coach isn’t using him right and will damage his chance at a college championship then shit why hold the kid hostage 

17 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ok well that post was towards anyone that has a problem with transfers 

if the kid  is not happy at said school and Mabe the coach isn’t using him right and will damage his chance at a college championship then shit why hold the kid hostage 

This is another addition to the pussification of 'Murica, and on the eve of independence day no less. 

When the going gets tough at one school just pull up and go where it's easier for you. 

Sutting behind a 5 star, eh, fug it! Switch schools. 

Looking like the school across town is going to get the ring this year, fug it! Cain't beat 'em, join 'em. 

Sissy ass ball is what that is. 

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This is another addition to the pussification of 'Murica, and on the eve of independence day no less. 

When the going gets tough at one school just pull up and go where it's easier for you. 

Sutting behind a 5 star, eh, fug it! Switch schools. 

Looking like the school across town is going to get the ring this year, fug it! Cain't beat 'em, join 'em. 

Sissy ass ball is what that is. 

Listen if my son was at a school that lost the state championship because  the coach couldn’t count to 11 twice then I would without hesitation withdraw him from Said school and enroll him in educational institution than can ... 

54 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Not true....maybe 50% before 9th grade and Burton was at Hapeville Charter his freshmen year and played at Campbell for middle school ball. If we're going to tell a story atleast know the details. 

Not true Burton transferred from Marietta to Hapeville after 3rd game of the season. Nice try Ross!

24 minutes ago, OLB76 said:

Not true Burton transferred from Marietta to Hapeville after 3rd game of the season. Nice try Ross!

I knew he played spring ball at Marietta before his freshmen but didn't know he was there when the season started before moving to Hapeville. Learn something new everyday. 

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

North Georgia metro teams couldn't beat their meat, without transfers!

25 minutes ago, OLB76 said:

Why everyone so worried about Marietta they are a 8-5 team with a bunch of 230 pound poor undersized little blue devils. We will be lucky to win 3 games this year with the schedule we have. 

Because you girls lost four of those with your backup QB! But to answer your question, we AIN'T SCEEEEEERED of your blueDEVILS! The number of games we've lost to a Cobb county team in HISTORY, you can count on ONE FINGER! And you were probably still sucking on your mammy when THAT happened in 1998!

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

What’s wrong with transfers?? If the kids not happy let him free

Because 99% of the students in Georgia hafta attend the school in their district! But the GHSA lets open enrollment, city, and private schools have carte blanche to rape and pillage the countryside, and call it a level playing field! Then, there is the abortion at Grayson, where none of this is valid! Yet the GHSA STILL lets them implement creative playa acquisitions, in order to compete with BIG BAD SOWEGA!

57 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Listen if my son was at a school that lost the state championship because  the coach couldn’t count to 11 twice then I would without hesitation withdraw him from Said school and enroll him in educational institution than can ... 

SOOOOOO, WHAT is your solution for the students at schools, who didn't make it to the 7A finals? Remember, we had TWELVE seniors in 2017! For the next five years, we have FORTY FIVE each season!

59 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How do you have a son, artificial insemination?

Adversity and loss is a huge part of the human experience. 

If daddy ball and spoiling the shit out of your kids by shielding them from both is they way you want to parent, that's on you. 

The rest of us don't want to hear talking out of both sides of your face about pussifying America is all. 

• Like 1