The thing about Marietta!

ORabidOne

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Watch it , Hawgie... I'm gonna snap my fingers....

giphy.gif

I guarantee my kid is more than prepared from Buford HS experience in a smaller classroom of 20 and enrollment of 800 than 3000 at Roswell... I kid you not.

Regards,

BGW

GEEEZ dudette, like nobody ELSE has twenty in a classroom? Lemme play Devil's Advocate heah fer a second! What happens when your kid gets to a school where there are 50-500 in his classroom? CULTURE SHOCK ANYONE?

Just now, ORabidOne said:

GEEEZ dudette, like nobody ELSE has twenty in a classroom? Lemme play Devil's Advocate heah fer a second! What happens when your kid gets to a school where there are 50-500 in his classroom? CULTURE SHOCK ANYONE?

When I attended classrooms of 350+ at UGA, I linked up with the nerd.

While he was in class taking notes, I was downtown chugging beer and would find time to copy his notes a day or two before the exam.

Win win.

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Nope, graduated early with distinction straight into masters program with 17% acceptance rate, currently carrying 4.0 with year left in grad program 

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

What the fuck are you people talking about ...

We talking about how Marietta loaded up about like Grayson. Probably saw the same mickey mouse investigations for their transfers and everything. 6 or 7 facade apartments with 2 months rent paid ahead on them and staged  with Aaron's Rents furniture paid  2 months ahead as well. A phone call a couple of hours ahead before paying a home visit should give them enough time to navigate metro traffic and meet the mickey mouse club of investigators to clear that they live there. 

xD

oh and I'm Rab, shithead! 

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We talking about how Marietta loaded up about like Grayson. Probably saw the same mickey mouse investigations for their transfers and everything. 6 or 7 facade apartments with 2 months rent paid ahead on them and staged  with Aaron's Rents furniture paid  2 months ahead as well. A phone call a couple of hours ahead before paying a home visit should give them enough time to navigate metro traffic and meet the mickey mouse club of investigators to clear that they live there. 

xD

oh and I'm Rab, shithead! 

The lil clown RB from Covington, didn't even bother to pay his rent in Loganville, after September! Yet the GHSA NEVER questioned his eligibility! THEN, just to piss in their faces, he posed for a group pick with Harbaugh, on his bed in COVINGTON, a week after the season ended! 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's been a little while since I took my turn on the Rab profile. I'm kinda rusty. I'll get heated back up by the time season kicks off.xD

I think you're right though. 

WELL, better hurry! Cause at the rate I'm going, I'll be BANNED by THEN!😫

• Haha 1