Mater Dei (CA) is a Beast!

GHSFPS

Just now, Bodysurf said:

Zion is now gone. Can’t say I’m surprised since there is just too many studs in the secondary. Washington isn’t even going to start and he was a sophomore all American. 

Yeah, bummer. Just hope EJ can figure out away to get bryson and Nate White on the field as much as possible. Lot's of depth in but hate to lose a bunch of kids.

33 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yeah, bummer. Just hope EJ can figure out away to get bryson and Nate White on the field as much as possible. Lot's of depth in but hate to lose a bunch of kids.

Tell your mater dei DBs I know a GREAT SCHOOL that has a spot for them secondary has one open spot they could fill and maybe 2 depends on the defense and you around millionaires and billionaires lol

3 minutes ago, Antt said:

Tell your mater dei DBs I know a GREAT SCHOOL that has a spot for them secondary has one open spot they could fill and maybe 2 depends on the defense and you around millionaires and billionaires lol

mater dei parents on the 15 north at Baker

Image result for blocking the the freeway

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Bryson Washington gone too. He went back to Texas a couple of weeks ago. It was more a family issue, combined with the factor he's couldn't break into the lineup during his time at MD.  And yes, Zion is gone too. Zion wasn't going to play much defense as he was working primarily as a WR. But he hasn't shown any consistency at WR during the spring and summer, and has been MIA at every passing tournament during the off-season. Thats not good. 

Washington wasn't going to bump out William Nimmo from the safety spot. And the emergence of sophomore Jaylin Davies at the nickel has solidified the secondary. Davies has had a great off-season and over the weekend  played really well, making all sorts of plays. check out his highlights on the day.. 

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2817037/5b44127090f9000c8cc1c0b6

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

No biggie.  It’s like a billionaire worrying about another 3grand in taxes.

1 hour ago, covercorner said:

Bryson Washington gone too. He went back to Texas a couple of weeks ago. It was more a family issue, combined with the factor he's couldn't break into the lineup during his time at MD.  And yes, Zion is gone too. Zion wasn't going to play much defense as he was working primarily as a WR. But he hasn't shown any consistency at WR during the spring and summer, and has been MIA at every passing tournament during the off-season. Thats not good. 

Washington wasn't going to bump out William Nimmo from the safety spot. And the emergence of sophomore Jaylin Davies at the nickel has solidified the secondary. Davies has had a great off-season and over the weekend  played really well, making all sorts of plays. check out his highlights on the day.. 

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2817037/5b44127090f9000c8cc1c0b6

Yeah, I saw Davies’s under the raider video...kid can really turn it up maaan...

too bad about Washington and Zion both seem like good kids. Best of luck to them next season.

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yeah, I saw Davies’s under the raider video...kid can really turn it up maaan...

too bad about Washington and Zion both seem like good kids. Best of luck to them next season.

When you guys getting in for the game not sure if they told you but only giving you guys 500 tickets so gd luck getting in (jk cedar hill did that to us when we went to Texas) 

On 7/9/2018 at 11:07 PM, Antt said:

It's the weakest part of the defense and we know about qb like we went from martell to DTR was a downgrade 5 star or not hard to replace those guys there special and like our qb battle this year there both on DTR level not tate plus one dad is a college coach and been getting him ready since he was a kid but still no tate or JT 

As a DLS fan I read this with more of a glimmer of hope than I’ve had against the top of socal since 2015

I don’t care if they have 10 D1 DBs, if I could request one chink in their armor this would be it 

let’s not get them too worried or a couple of late 4* star transfers will suddenly appear 

1 hour ago, Pops said:

As a DLS fan I read this with more of a glimmer of hope than I’ve had against the top of socal since 2015

I don’t care if they have 10 D1 DBs, if I could request one chink in their armor this would be it 

let’s not get them too worried or a couple of late 4* star transfers will suddenly appear 

LMAO true true but yea didn't think about that, that could be a long night vs you guys 

2 hours ago, Pops said:

These 2 guys

plus this guy

average weight 300lb with 8 fast LB’s and DB flying behind them...I won’t call it a weakness

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Antt said:

LMAO true true but yea didn't think about that, that could be a long night vs you guys 

To late...

https://247sports.com/player/keyon-ware-hudson-88113

https://247sports.com/Player/Evan-Bennett-46040942

https://247sports.com/Player/Sefita-Tupe-46037515

in MD’s Studstar 3-4 defense having 3 DT types works, since the defense is set up for the LB’s to make plays not the DL.

18 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

To late...

https://247sports.com/player/keyon-ware-hudson-88113

https://247sports.com/Player/Evan-Bennett-46040942

https://247sports.com/Player/Sefita-Tupe-46037515

in MD’s Studstar 3-4 defense having 3 DT types works, since the defense is set up for the LB’s to make plays not the DL.

I'll take those 3 over having to face solo, fao and Funa that was a Hell of a trio in the front 7 unless you guys get flowe no LB is on his level no DLINEMAN is on Funa level we all know stars mean nothing but you guys are still good not 17 MD they where special

11 minutes ago, Antt said:

I'll take those 3 over having to face solo, fao and Funa that was a Hell of a trio in the front 7 unless you guys get flowe no LB is on his level no DLINEMAN is on Funa level we all know stars mean nothing but you guys are still good not 17 MD they where special

MD down 3 will be bigger, LBers/s will be freed up to fly around...the thing about MD’s defense is that no one has been able to deal with it Jet Defense package since it was introduced in 1994...MD will have Bru coming off the edge...watch out!!!

23 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

MD down 3 will be bigger, LBers/s will be freed up to fly around...the thing about MD’s defense is that no one has been able to deal with it Jet Defense package since it was introduced in 1994...MD will have Bru coming off the edge...watch out!!!

Everyone knows about Mccoy but that front 7 is not the same and that down 3 is a downgrade and tell Mccoy to get healthy i have my socal ears lol 

Just now, Eddyr2 said:

He’ll be fine...

OK gd gd want to make sure my guy is right since he will be probably going bothways and hint we running wing t all night to get all our running backs some touches and please don't pass our DBs are as good (couldn't cover your WR except for kyu ) as last year and same with the dline (1 f&ckin sack all night smh) so give us a break 

22 hours ago, Pops said:

I expect to see a more balanced attack.  Nothing more to prove so the Stache can let the horses gallop even more. Look for more demonstrative wins.

• Like 1