We Survived The Thanksgiving Extravaganza...

Rufus69

Lord what a feast.  Ms. Violet went all out this year.  I'll just say it and let it go...but...a man can only eat so much Prime Rib.  Served it with a blended Cabernet...and grilled asparagus and croissant rolls.  Pecan pie for dessert.

Now that we've awakened from our coma...we gotta get ready for a football game tonight.  Nothing better than Mexican turkey...LOL.  We'll be at Margarita's this evening and then on to Mack Tharpe.  Gonna be "primed" and ready cause I think I've persuaded Ms. Violet to allow me DOUBLES tonight.  So before the game even starts...I wanna apologize to Durwood, Darrell and Jim...and EVERYBODY in the upwards part of Section D....cause it will be a little UNCIVILIZED tonight.  At least until the gendarmes show up.

WE WILL BE READY !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

After tonight... Green & Gold will HAUNT Packer Dreams for 9 loooonnngggg months...

I don't think that's true.  I think most of our fans understand the battle.  Maybe not all...but most.  If we lose...there will be disappointment for sure...but it's not like we're favored to win...and we got upset.  I will say this...I figure we'll play till the sound of the final whistle.....fades.  We should know by 11:00 pm.

Rufus>>